Ji Yong POV

Our Strong Baby

19435_319480706913_200768526913_3617761_2974677_n-1.jpg

I don't ship GD x DARA but there are people who ship them. Why are there so little comments for Chapter 18... :( I put in a lot effort. Anw, here is GD's POV.


It was dead silence in the car. I have no mood to talk. I can feel that Dara noona constant stares in the rear view mirror to see if I'm okay. I caught her a few times and I just smile. I know she is worried about me. But imagine...someone you loved suddenly doesn't remember you. That hurts... hurts so badly. I wanted to scream and cry out but I don't want Dara noona to be worried so I just pretended that everything is okay. - just fake a smile

"Ji, let's go to JeJu Island!" She said, out of the blue. I hesitated a while before answering her.

"Okay." I blurted out. I needed a rest. I need a peace of mind.

"Great! I'll ask my manager to book the flight for tonight!" She said, excitedly dialing her manager's number. I was stunned. I didn't expect it to be today, tonight! It was too sudden... but seeing Dara noona being so excited, I decided to suit her. Besides, I could use this opportunity to cool down and collect myself and my thoughts. 

"Okay! Flight booked! Hotel booked!" She said, clapping her hands excitedly. I didn't have the mood to go on a trip but I know I need to. I fell asleep during the ride to my house. I had dreams. I dreamt of the happy days we had - Seungri and me and the members. TOP Hyung always like to tease Seungri. He would pout and get angry when the tease got too far. When I see Seungri got angry, I got angry too. I'd walked to TOP Hyung and warned him not to do that to maknae again and pull maknae away. But Seungri being Seungri... he will tell me that TOP Hyung was just playing with him and I shouldn't be harsh to the elder. I supposed to get angry but instead I find him super cute. I smiled and pat his head telling him that he is the best maknae. I was having a nice dream when suddenly I felt someone patting my shoulder. I opened an eye and it was Dara noona

"Hey, Ji... wake up... we have reached your house." She said. I grumpily sat up and get off the car. 

"I'll wait for you here!!" I ignored her. I just walked into my house with half opened eyes. I was tired. Drained. I need air... I wanted to scream it out. But I don't have the energy. I walked up my room and open my cupboard. My tears uncontrollably flow down my face. There is this picture of Seungri and me paste on the cupboard door. That was taken the day we I confessed to him and he accepted me. I will not forget that very day, that special day. My knees got weak and I fell down to the floor sobbing away. I must have been crying for too long that Dara came up to check me out. She gasped and help me sat up. I tried to hold back my tears but I just couldn't. 

"It's okay, Ji. Just let it out." She said and I lunged into her embrace and cry my heart out. She drew soothing circles on my back. It felt good to cry out but I know I needed to stop. After what seem like hours, I finally stopped crying. I pulled away from the hug and apologized. I felt embarrassed and hung my head low. She lifted up my chin and told me "It's okay. Everything will be fine." I smiled and hug her again. 

"Alright, alright... Do you need my help to pack?" I politely told her that I could handle it myself. She then excuses herself to wait downstairs. 

After 30 mins, I'm done with the packing. I didn't bring many clothes as we only will be there for a couple of days. I carried my luggage and walked down the stairs. 

 "Wow... It took you so long to pack..." She said with folded arms. I just give a cheesy grin and walk toward the door. "You coming?" I said. Dara noona unfolded her arms and walk toward me and pat my shoulder. "We will have fun!" I just smiled as I'm not sure if I would have fun. 

She drove back to her house to pack some clothing while I waited in the car. I was staring at the roof of the car when suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a text message from my best friend - Yong Bae. 

From : Yong Bae

Yo! Ji! Why didn't you inform me that you can be discharged today!? Don't you treat me as your best friend anymore? Where are you now? 

I chuckled at the message content. Yong Bae must be very pissed off right now. 

To : Yong Bae

I'm so sorry Bae. I just don't want to trouble you guys. Dara noona was there to fetch me. And we are leaving for a short trip to JeJu Island. I needed some time off.  

Yong Bae sends a smiley face and wishing me to have a good trip. I smiled and off my phone. 

After a couple hours in the air, we finally reached our destination. I breathe in the fresh air blowing against my face. I made a mental note to enjoy to the fullest without any bad thoughts in my mind.

We checked in the hotel and changed to our wetsuit. We visiting the Hamdeok Beach first. We held hands and happily run towards the wave and dive in. It was near evening time when they reached. Soon the sky turned grey. They decided to get changed and had dinner. It was a silence and awkward dinner. I just didn't feel like talking. We retreat back to our own room and call it a day. 

I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't seem to fall asleep. I pull out my phone from the side drawer and sent a text to Hanna. 

To : Hanna

Hi Hanna, how is your Seungri? Any progress? Is he still taking his medicine? I am now in Jeju Island and I'll be coming back on Friday. Can we meet? and...ask Seungri along too! I really miss him!

Love

Ji Yong  

I kept checking my phone to see if Hanna has replied. I fell asleep with my phone on my chest. Suddenly, I felt a vibration. I jumped and check my phone. Hanna said that she will try. I threw my fist in the air and shouted "YES". I was so happy that I smile to sleep. 

I had fun throughout the whole trip. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with Seungri.


Sorry if this chapter su*ks... :( I was indecisive whether to post a GD's POV or not or just cut straight to the day they supposed to meet.

Please leave a comment below! Comments motivate me!!

seungri_busan.jpg 

Found this pic in Google and damn he is so gorgeous!