Final

Our Strong Baby

10xxxxxx..-xxxxxxxxxxxx-xx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-0to10.jpeg

BigBang 10th anniversary! :3

Did you guys watch BB 10th Anniversary concert? It's so unfair that there is no encore for VApp!! :(

So... this is the final chapter! Like...finally... XD hope you enjoyed reading this crazy fic!


Seungri woke up screaming and in sweat. He woke up in a dark room and was outside his ward. He turned back and saw himself lying in bed and Ji Yong by his bedside. He was shocked to see himself lying in bed. "Am I dead...? No!! It must be a dream!!" Seungri tries pinching himself to wake up from this terrible dream but to no avail. He then heard a muffled voice from afar calling out to him. He follows the voice that leads to the rooftop. He opens the door and saw a familiar figure standing on the edge of the roof. He walked closer, slowly and quietly as if ready to grab the person down. As he got closer, the familiar odor hits him. "J..i... Ji Yong...?" Ji Yong turned around slowly and shocked Seungri. His heart has been dug out and on his hand. He stretched out his hand and said "this is how much I love you..." with that last sentence he jumped off the building. Seungri rushed forward and shouted for Ji Yong but when he looked down there was no body... no blood... nothing! 

"ri..." a voice called from behind. Seungri turned back and was startled by Ji Yong who looks fine standing there smiling. Seungri was confused and just stood there frozen. But Ji Yong was smiling and gesturing him to come nearer. "ri... come... it's me... your yongie..." Seungri then took a step forward and stretched out his arm wanting to hug him but Ji Yong pulls out a gun and point at his own temple. "I love you to death. I could even die for you." Ji Yong said with a smile and pulls the trigger. Seungri shouted an "NO" and covers his face and when he slowly uncover his face and look up, again... there was no one. 

"AHHHHHH!" Seungri screams startling Ji Yong who was by his bedside all the time. "Yah... ri... ri... wake up!" Ji Yong shaking him awake. When Seungri finally opens his eyes, he looks around his surrounding and eyes landed on the worried Ji Yong. "ri... you okay?" Seungri did not answer him but instead hug him tightly and cry in his embrace. "What's wrong? are you in pain? Tell me!!" Ji Yong asked worriedly and wanted to call for a doctor. "Don't leave me please! Don't." Seungri held him back and Ji Yong just nodded confusedly of the sudden action. They were still hugging when the rest of the members and Dara came to visit. 

*clear throat* Yong Bae clears his throat as if to make the two aware that there are visitors. Ji Yong turned back and saw them and told Seungri to release him. Seungri was reluctant, he was still haunted by the nightmare he had. He was afraid that once he releases the hug, Ji Yong would kill himself. "Please don't leave me...promise?" Seungri whispers. "Of cause, I won't leave my baby panda!" Ji Yong said and placed a kiss on Seungri's forehead and ruffled his hair. "where you going? Seungri panicked and grab Ji Yong's hand when he sees him wheeling away. "toilet..." Ji Yong smiled and nodded to gesture Seungri to release the grip. 

"Yo maknae, you feeling better?? The bruises seem to subside a little." Yong Bae asked. "Oh...yeah...It's better now." Seungri replied. "Yah... maknae, what's so interesting about the toilet's door?" Dae Sung asked. Dara approached Ji Yong when he came out of the toilet. "Ji, I brought you breakfast. Let's eat." Dara shows him a bag of food. "Thanks, I'll eat here with ri." Ji Yong took the bag of food and wheeled to Seungri's bedside. Seungri holds on to Ji Yong's arm once he settled down. "yah... I need to eat..." Ji Yong said. Seungri looked at him with teary eyes. "yah...ri... what happened? You have been acting all weird the whole morning!" Ji Yong is frustrated and worried at the same time. "ya... maknae ah... we noticed you've been acting weird too... what's wrong?" Yong Bae said. "I... I..." Seungri stutters and started blinking his eyes. "It's okay... take it slow..." Ji Yong squeeze his hand. "Nightmare..." Seungri muttered. "huh? Nightmare??" Dae Sung asked. "I saw... Ji Yong Hyung kill himself... " Seungri said and look at Ji Yong. "pppffffff Wahahahaha serious!!?? hahaha!! I love my life too much! I can't possibly just end my life like this..." Ji Yong laughed out. "But it seems so real..." Seungri argued. "maknae ah... how would he think of dying? If he dies, he won't be able to see you anymore!! hahaha!" Yong Bae laughed and drag Dae Sung and TOP out for breakfast. "Yah!! you idiot..." Ji Yong cursed jokingly at his best friend's remark. 

Ji Yong suddenly let out a laughter. "what's wrong?" Seungri asked. Ji Yong smiles shyly and asked in a soft tone. "You do care about me don't you?" Ji Yong smiled shyly playing with his food. "Yes... I do! I'm sorry for being a coward... from today on, I'm not gonna be a coward anymore! I'm not gonna run away no more! Kwon Ji Yong! Sarang heyo!" Seungri pulled Ji Yong into a hug. 

"errrmmm... sorry guys but this is a hospital..." Dara came back from refilling the water. "why is she always here with you?" Seungri asked (finally, not able to hold back the jealousy!) "kkkkkk noona! someone is jealous of you!!" Ji Yong said making Seungri blushed. "What? Jealous of me?? for??" Dara asked. "You are always with me, taking care of my every need..." Ji Yong replied. Dara took a moment to process. "Yah... ri... please don't mistake my actions! I treat Ji Yong like a little brother only!! No other feelings!! Furthermore, look." Dara shows his hand to Seungri. "I'm engaged! alright!" Dara added. "I guess you two could take care of yourself right? I have some errands to run, I'll leave first. Take care bros!" Dara bid farewell and left.


A few days later, both of them were discharged but Ji Yong has to come back for physiotherapy. Ji Yong could walk but would fall if there is no one to support him. "Slowly ya..." Seungri holding tightly on Ji Yong's arm. "STUPID LEG!!!" Ji Yong is annoyed at his slow pace and strengthless legs that he needs help in pretty much everything he does. Seungri hugs him and told him not to give up that he would be here to help him get through it. Ji Yong calmed down and tried again. "okay... hold on to the railing... you can do it Yongie baby!!" Seungri cheers him on. Ji Yong let out a chuckle. "What?" Seungri confused. "It's been awhile that you call me Yongie baby" Ji Yong said, smiling shyly looking down the floor. Seungri suddenly kisses his cheek, startling Ji Yong who wasn't prepared to receive such "gift" at all. The nurse who is helping Ji Yong giggles and look away pretending not to see anything. 

"come on... let's carry on." Seungri said, acting like nothing had happened. "phew... ah... I'm so drained." Ji Yong complained after the physiotherapy session ended. "here... drink it..." Seungri passed a bottle to him while wiping his sweat. "Thank you, oma" Ji Yong joked earning a light slap on his head. "Let's go home!" Seungri said, after packing up. "Wanna drop by my cafe?" Seungri asked. "Sure... it's been awhile since I last seen Hanna and your parents." Ji Yong replied. 

"Opppppaaaaa!! I miss you soo much!" Hanna greets them outside the cafe with a big hug. "I miss you too, nana." Seungri said. "ermmm, if you guys are done, could you help me get out?" Ji Yong interrupts when he noticed they been hugging for awhile. "Oh, Ji Yong Oppa is here! Hello, Oppa..." Hanna bends down and waves to Ji Yong who is still in the car. Seungri slid his hand under Ji Yong's legs and back and carry him bridal style out of the car. "yah... you need to eat more" Seungri said when he realised how light Ji Yong is. Ji Yong just smiles and lay on his sweating chest. "Hanna, help me keep the wheelchair in the boot" Seungri said. "I can sit in the wheelchair..." Ji Yong confused when Seungri asked to keep the wheelchair. "I like to carry you." Seungri said shyly and Ji Yong just smile. "My boys are back... how are both of you doing?" Seungri's mom asked and hugged both of them. They had fun chatting and suddenly Seungri got all serious. "Oma... Opa... I... I have something important to tell you... Ji Yong and I... we have been secretly in love for a few years..." Seungri holds on to Hanna and Ji Yong's hand for support. "We knew it... we knew it all along..." Seungri oma said, catching Seungri by surprise. "You guys knew it? how?..." Seungri asked. "my son... although we are old but we aren't blind. Just do what you want, my son. We love you and we will always be here for you." Seungri's opa said and pat his shoulder. Seungri look at Ji Yong and hug him tight. 

Weeks have passed and Ji Yong progress has improved a lot. He could now walk himself without any form of support. However, he would feel hurt when he walk for too long. 

In a month time, it's their 10th Anniversary and they are rehearsing for the concert. Seungri just couldn't keep his eyes off Ji Yong. "Yah, maknae... pay attention!" Yong Bae warned. "I think let's take 5" the choreographer said. "Yongie, you alright? here... drink it..." Seungri passed a bottle to Ji Yong while helping him to wipe his sweat. "hey ri... I'm sweating bullets too... could you help me wipe?" TOP asked but Seungri just ignored him. "come, Hyung I'll wipe for you" Dae Sung jokingly said and wipe TOP's face. "yah... I'm alright... concentrate on the dance moves alright..." Ji Yong said. 

During the encore of the concert, Ji Yong grabbed Seungri from backstage to the front stage. "What are you doing?" Seungri whispers. "Anouncing to the world that you are mine?" Ji Yong said.

"Hello! VIPS!! Did you enjoyed the show tonight!? Well, I enjoyed it a lot. We have been through ups and downs for the past 10 years but we still managed to stick together as a group." Ji Yong look at Seungri and pull him closer. "Well, VIPs! I have something to anounce! Big Bang leader and maknae are dating!!" The whole crowd roared with cheers. The members and dancers came out and cheer for them too. The fans start chanting "nyongtory nyongtory". Seungri look at Ji Yong and smile. The members get together and did a group hug. "No matter what happens, we will be together forever!" Dae Sung shouted into the mic and the fans cheer even louder. 

 


Sorry... the ending s*cks right? it's late at night and I'm super tired. Really big thanks to all of you who subscribed to me!

Please upvote if you enjoyed this fic! Leave a comment too!   

14054982_10202029471175989_3835312867082827832_n.jpg?oh=6c4239dbf68058a0e875e3ffff210939&oe=584D9ED9Seungri looks so dashing!! He is so slim now! He looks like in Gotta Talk To You mv!!

the cutie pie in blue is TOP's nephew, the boy in black should be friends (I see him always with TOP's nephew)