I'm sorry Yongie

Our Strong Baby

DID YOU GUYS CHECK OUT Seungri's FIRST CHINESE SONG WHICH HE PRODUCED!? HE IS SO AWESOME!!!

Original song - 蔡依琳 - 爱情三十六计

Yesterday's episode was so heartbreaking. 

(PLEASE USE THIS LINK AS THE VIEW AND DOWNLOADS COUNT FOR VOTES TO SEUNGRI’S SONG.)
http://y.qq.com/m/act/cmm_shoufa_tmpl/seungri.html?ADTAG=myqq&from=myqq&channel=10007100


The following day, Ji Yong was well enough to be discharged. He packed his bag silently with a heavy heart. Dara came to fetch him. She stood at the door and signed at the sight of him before proceeding in to greet.

"Noona, didn't I say that I'd be fine checking out of the hospital by myself?" Ji Yong said with a pout.

"Well, I still worry about you." Ji Yong freezes over those words and lets out a soft stifled sob. Dara hugs him from behind whispering an "It will be alright". 

Meanwhile, someone standing at the doorway...

"I am so sorry, Yongie. I don't want to see you get hurt again because of me." *Seungri flashback to the horrible scene of when they were kidnapped and held captive in that abandoned house.* "You guys look so compatible... fans prefer both of you more than us... I'm sure Dara noona can give you happiness..." Seungri wipes his tears with his sleeve and walks away.

"But I just can't let him go...I really love him..." Ji Yong said choking back his tears. 

"I am sure this is just temporary. He will remember you. But first, you mustn't give up alright." Dara said. 

"Thank you...noona..." Ji Yong murmured.

"Alright, stop crying. You won't look handsome anymore." Dara dabs his tears with her thumbs. 

"So, do you have any plans after this?" Dara asked. 

"Hyun Suk Hyung had cancelled all BigBang schedules for the next 3 months. I want to rest for a while." Ji Yong said.

"That's great. You need a rest." "Come on, let's get out of this place" Dara carry his bag and clasped his hand and walk out of the ward. Dara told Ji Yong to wait at the carpark for her while she went to sign the discharge document. 

Seungri was secretly hiding behind his door looking at Ji Yong's back view. "Yongie... goodbye..." Seungri let out a quiet sob. A hand reached out to cover his eyes. 

"You obviously remember Ji Yong Oppa. But why did you pretend to forget him?" Hanna asked.

"I don't want to hurt Yongie anymore." Seungri replied.

"Don't want to hurt him?" Hanna said.

Seungri wiped his tears and turned to look at his sister. "You... I..." 

"What is it, Oppa?

"I'm... ga..y... Yongie and I have been secretly dating for years..." 

Hanna gasped but smile and pull him in for a hug. "I know. Oppa. I am so glad that you open up to me!" 

"But... how did you..." 

"Dae Sung Oppa told me..." "Oppa... there is nothing to be ashamed of... Love is Love. Whether a man loves a man, it really makes no difference." 

"But...because of this...fans turned against us...one even tried to kill us..." Seungri said. "Oh, anyway did they caught Min Sun?" 

"Errrr...." Hanna stuttered...unsure of what to say. 

"Maknae!" came a voice. 

"Nana, promise not to let anybody know that I remember Ji Yong." Seungri said in a rush.

"TOP Hyung! You're back!" Seungri stood up and stretching out his arms for a hug.

"Let me see... hmmm... our se*y boy is looking good today." TOP jokingly smack his b*tt. 

"Ahhhhh Hyung... you are embarrassing me!" Seungri face flushed. 

TOP and Hanna giggled at the cuteness. 

"So where are Ji Yong and the rest?" Top asked.

"They said they have schedules so won't be coming. Whereas Ji Yong has discharged." Hanna said.

"Ahhhhh... that bastard... didn't inform me." TOP cursed jokingly. 

Seungri smiled changed to a sad expression. TOP noticed it and eyed Hanna mouthing a "What happened?" 

"Errrr... Oppa, Are you tired? Do you want to rest?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah... you guys must be too... you guys can go back... I'm fine alone." Seungri replied, with a reassuring smile and walk into his ward.

"What is happening, Hanna?" 


"What!?" TOP exclaimed. "So he pretended that he don't remember Ji Yong?"

"Yes..." "ahhhhh.. I promise him not to tell anyone..." Hanna groans.

"Hanna, what you did is right. No secrets among us." 

"So what can we do now?" Hanna asked. "Also, any updates from the cops? Oppa was asking about it... I don't even know how to answer him!"

"They still couldn't locate her..." "But I'm sure they will find her soon!" 

The following day Seungri was fit enough to be discharged.

His parents, Hanna and manager were here to fetch him home. Hanna helps him put on mask and sunglasses. 

"Are you ready to leave this place?" Hanna smiled. 

"Of course..." Seungri replied. 

They reached home and Seungri's mom said she will be cooking today and asked Seungri to call the members here. Seungri smile disappears. 

"Errr... Oma... the members are busy and Oppa has just come back why not let him take a bath first and let's just have a simple family dinner." Hanna said, noticing the change of his brother's expression.

Seungri was extremely quiet during the after-dinner chat. He was always the talkative one. But did not speak a word and was feeling down the whole time. Seungri excuses himself to his room. Hanna could tell that he has something on his mind. She quietly follows him and saw the heartbreaking sight. Seungri pulls out the drawer and stares at a photo frame. His shoulder start shaking and soft sob could be heard. 

Hanna knocked on the door startling Seungri as he quickly slid the frame into the drawer. 

"Oppa..." Hanna squeezed his shoulder.

Seungri finally broke down. "Na... I tried so hard to forget him... But I just can't... I am so useless... I am so useless..." Hanna breaks at the sight of his ever strong brother and pulls him into a hug.

"Oppa... please stop torturing yourself if it is so hard... please Oppa..." Hanna cries. 

Hanna felt her shoulder getting wet. She felt her brother not shaking anymore so she breaks off the hug only to realized her brother's nose is bleeding! She quickly laid him down and shout for her mother. 

Hanna slaps his cheeks to check if he is conscious. Seungri just stares blankly at the ceiling. Hanna panicked and pulls out her phone ready to dial 119. A hand clasped her. 

"I'm fine... I am just tired..." Seungri said in a low voice. 

"Alright... here... wipe your nose..." "Do you need me to accompany you?" 

"It's okay... I just need some sleep" 

"Alright... just let me know if you need anything. ANYTHING..." Hanna emphasized on the last word. Seungri just smiles and closes his eyes.

When he heard the door closes. He pulls out the drawer and hugs the picture frame. "I love you Yongie but It's better this way..." he murmured.

Hanna decided to tell the other members the truth. She can't bear the sight of his strong brother breaking bits by bits every day. She pulls out her phone and starts typing away. Within minutes, she received replies from the members to meet tonight at the AND.Here cafe.


The cafe was closed with the back door opened. Hanna was waiting for the guys. She sat on one of the chairs and drums her fingers on the table. "aishiii... these guys were never punctual..." Hanna almost fell asleep when suddenly she heard the creaking door sound. She thought the guys are here so she lazily stood up "you guys are finally here."  

"Oh, sorry... we are closed for business. Please come back again tomorrow." Hanna said to a lady wearing a mask and sunglasses. "Oh... so you guys have a cafe here..." Hanna confusedly replied. "Yes... are you a tourist here?" 

"It is none of your business!" Hanna was taken aback by the rude remark.

"HANAA!! We are here!!" came a voice from afar.

"I see you have guests... I'll make a move first... enjoy your night." The masked lady said in a creepy low voice that makes Hanna's hair stand. 

"Enjoy your night guys..." the lady said with her head hung low when walking past the members.

"Who is that lady?" Dae Sung asked. Hanna shrugged her shoulder. TOP find that back of that lady familiar but he just couldn't recall.

"Hyung, what are you starting at? TOP jumped at the sudden pat on his shoulder. 

"Oh... nothing..." TOP replied. 

They sat down and Hanna went to bring some waffles and drinks. 

"Here you go...What do you guys want to have? coffee? tea? soft drinks?" Hanna asked.

Dae Sung and Yong Bae answered. 

"What about you, Hyung?" Yong Bae asked but TOP mind seem to be lost somewhere. 

"Hyung...??" Dae Sung shakes his shoulder. 

"Ah... yes?" TOP finally answered. 

"What's wrong with you?" Hanna asked.

TOP smiled and said "nothing". TOP just couldn't shake the thought of that familiar back off his mind. "Who is she... where did I seen her?" TOP thought to himself.

"WHAT!? So he did remember Ji Yong!" Yong Bae exclaimed after Hanna told them what exactly happened. 

"Hyung, you know about it too? Why didn't you tell us?" Dae Sung asked. TOP just shrugged his shoulder innocently and giving pleading eyes look to Dae Sung. 

"We have to tell Ji Yong!" Yong Bae stood up. 

"No! Please... I promised my brother..." Hanna clasped Yong Bae's hand and pull him down to sit.

"Please, guys... pretend like you never know..." Hanna said.

All of them reluctantly nodded in an agreement.


What do you guys think of my story?? Please leave your opinion below... comments motivates me. I constantly refresh the screen to see if I have new comments...Please don't be a silent reader... :)

加油美少女!加油胜利!

CoDvib9UEAAJQcm