Kidnapped!?

Our Strong Baby

e8bcc06f980a0f95ae10ef368a616417be976a8b

Damn! Just kiss him! Why hold back!? XD


Seungri woke up screaming and crying. Ji Yong rushed into his room and found Seungri shaking under the cover. "ri... ri... it's me. it's your Ji Yong hyung..." Ji Yong whispers and gently shakes him. After some moments, Seungri pulls down his cover and peep at the owner of the voice. "It's me... Ji Yong... your leader... your brother..." Ji Yong said with an ensuring smile. "Ji Yong Hyung...." Seungri hugs him and cry. "Ahhhh what's wrong? What happened? you can tell Hyung..." Ji Yong said patting on his back. "I had a terrible nightmare. I dreamt that I been attacked by someone" Seungri said choking on his tears. "It's just a dream...see you are fine..." Ji Yong dab away the tears on Seungri's face. 

Dae Sung and Yong Bae who just came back from their morning jog walked into the room asking what had happened. Ji Yong told them what happened. Yong Bae comforts him that he is safe here. Dae Sung went to his room to get his big Doraemon plush doll. "Take this maknae. When you are scared just call out for him." Dae Sung passed the doll to Seungri. Seungri accepted it and hug it tightly. "thanks, hyung." TOP who just came back from - god knows where. 

"Wooow what did I missed?!" TOP shouted. "Hyung, where have you been? I called you but you didn't answer." Dae Sung said with a pout. "Aigooo, my cute dongseng... I'm so sorry. I got hold up by work." TOP hug his favourite dongseng - Dae Sung. "So what exactly did I miss?" TOP asked again. "Nothing, we were just chatting," Seungri said with a smile. "Okay...well, how are you maknae?" TOP asked. Seungri gives a thumbs up and smile. "Alright, come on... go wash up and have breakfast" Ji Yong pull him up and push him to the bathroom. 

After breakfast, Seungri said he is meeting his friend and left to change. Ji Yong drops his spoon and grabs Seungri's hand. "Who are you meeting out with? Where are you going?" Ji Yong asked. "Oh, I'm meeting out with Min Sun. We meeting at the pub." Seungri said. "You shouldn't be drinking." Yong Bae said and Ji Yong agrees with him. "I can order juice," Seungri smiles and released his hand from Ji Yong. Dae Sung wanted to stop Seungri from meeting Min Sun as he thinks that she seem to have motives to get closer to him. TOP noticed the troubled expression on Dae Sung's face. "Dae Sung must have known something..." TOP thought to himself. "Dae Sung ah... Can we talk?" TOP asked. 

Both of them walk to the balcony and TOP light up his cigarette. "Hyung, don't smoke too much. It's harmful to health." Dae Sung said. TOP chuckle and put out the cigarette. "What is it that you want to talk about?" Dae Sung said, enjoying the view from the balcony. "You know something right?" TOP said. Dae Sung looks confusedly at the eldest. "What? Know what??" Dae Sung asked. "Maknae friend - Min Sun." TOP said.  "Hyung, you think she is weird too right? It's like... she has motives..." Dae Sung said. 

"I'm going out!" Seungri shouted and left the house. Ji Yong ran out and asked Bokyung to keep a look out for him. "Hyung, I entrusted him to you. Please look out for him." Ji Yong said. "No worries, Ji Yong. I will take care of him." Seungri's manager said. "Hyung, we are getting late." Seungri stick out his head from inside of the car. "Alright Ji Yong, don't worry. Go run your errands." And the car drove off. 

Meanwhile, two men who are watching down from the 2nd floor balcony....

"Hyung, aren't we going to do something about it?" Dae Sung said in an anxious tone. "Don't worry, I have it all covered," TOP ensures that he have a plan. Dae Sung then excuses himself to go to the gym with Yong Bae. 

TOP took out his phone and called someone....

"Hyung, you can come back later." Seungri telling his manager to fetch him later. Seungri then put on his mask and entered the pub unaware that his manager is secretly tagging along behind. He sent a message to Ji Yong updating their location. Ji Yong replied almost immediately. "I'm on my way now. Please keep your eyes peel." 

After an hour, Ji Yong arrived wearing a mask and cap. "Wow, you're fast Ji." Bokyung said. "Did you find anything fishy?" Ji Yong asked. "No... they are just casually chatting." Bokyung said. "Are we a little too much?" Bokyung felt that he is invading Seungri's privacy. Ji Yong noticed that Bokyung has been receiving calls and messages from someone. "Hyung, you can leave first if you have something on. I can look out for him" Ji Yong said. "Alright, I'll leave first. Call me if anything happens." Bokyung said and left the pub.

Ji Yong continues to spy on Seungri. The DJ announced that it's dance time. a large crowd gathers on the dance floor blocking Ji Yong's view so he changes his seat but saw Seungri got carried away by "his friend" and a couple of guys. Ji Yong chased after them but got hit hard on the shoulder from behind by a masked man and carried into a van. Meanwhile, pictures are being snapped throughout the whole incident.

Ji Yong woke up in a total darkness with hands and legs being tied by rope and duct tape over mouth. He could hear sound of a muffled voice. He tried to loosen the rope but to no avail.  

"What do you mean you lost him!? I thought I have given you clear instructions to follow him!" TOP exclaimed. 

"What!? Ji Yong too!? F****!"

"Are you hurt?"

"Okay... I will send you the cheque tomorrow."

TOP ended the call and threw his phone into the wall. 

*Knock knock* "Come in," TOP said without turning back. "Hyung, what happened? I just stepped in the house and heard you shouting." Dae Sung walked into TOP's room. TOP signed and sit on his chair. "You remember what I told you this morning at the balcony right?" TOP said staring at the ceiling. 


*FLASHBACK*

 "You know something right?" TOP said. Dae Sung looks confusedly at the eldest. "What? Know what??" Dae Sung asked. "That friend of maknae - Min Sun," TOP said.  "Hyung, you think she is weird too right? It's like... she has motives to get closer to maknae." Dae Sung said. 

TOP was hesitant at first but he knows he could trust Dae Sung. "Dae, promise me to pretend like you have never heard anything. Nobody should know about this including our members. It won't do good to them especially Ji Yong and maknae." Dae Sung nodded his head as a promise. 

"I actually hired a Private Investigator to check the background of Min Sun" TOP said. "what did you discover?" Dae Sung asked. "She had an older sister named Seo Jin. She was a happy, bubbly girl and a big fan of Ji Yong. But last year, she got into a deep depression and committed suicide." TOP said. 

"What's the reason for ending her own life? And what does it got to do with maknae?" Dae Sung asked. "Nyongtory" TOP answered. Dae Sung was confused. "She decided to end her life after the big rumor of "Ji Yong and Seungri is dating" leaked out. And now Min Sun wants to seek revenge for her sister." TOP said. Dae Sung was at a loss for words. "She thinks that Seungri contributes to her sister's death. If Seungri did not exist, her sister should still be alive and living happily. She felt that Seungri had snatched away her sister's dream guy and led to her suicide. "But how can she be so sure that her sister commits suicide because of the rumor?" Dae Sung asked. "Seo Jin kept a diary which was discovered by Min Sun while packing her room after her sudden death.

In the last updated page, it wrote; 

"Lee Seungri, Why did you snatch him away from me?" He is my everything! Now you have snatched him away, I have no reason to live anymore..." 

"Thereafter, Min Sun quitted school and lost contact with everybody. Nobody knows what happened to her until that day when she appeared in YG attacking maknae." TOP said. "But I thought she was caught by the police..." Dae Sung recalled. "Yes, but she managed to get bail and after that, she disappears again" TOP showed Dae Sung a few photos of Min Sun. "See, she have a few different disguises with difference identities. That's why you can't recognize her when she appears in the hospital that day." Dae Sung eyes widen in shock. 

"Ah!" Dae Sung exclaimed. "This! this tattoo on her hand!" Dae Sung pointing at one of the photos. "I saw this  similar tattoo on Min Sun's hand that day when maknae discharged." Dae Sung said. They heard Ji Yong shouting and stood up to check. "Hyung, aren't we going to do something about it?" Dae Sung said in an anxious tone. "Don't worry, I have it all covered," TOP ensuring that he have a plan. Dae Sung then excuses himself to go to the gym with Yong Bae and pretend like nothing happened.

*End of flashback*    

 "Maknae has been kidnapped." TOP signed. Dae Sung eyes widen at the news. "What!?" Dae Sung exclaimed. "Ji Yong too," TOP said. "You said you have it covered. What happened?" Dae Sung tried to be as calm as possible. "I told my PI to follow them but he got into a minor car accident and lost them," TOP said in a monotone while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Let's report this to the police then!" Dae Sung exclaimed. "NO! Do you want them dead?" TOP stopped Dae Sung from calling the police. "Then what should we do now?" Dae Sung becomes anxious. "There must be a way... there must be..." TOP mutters


What does TOP have in mind? What will happen to the fate of Ji Yong and Seungri? Find out in next chap! :D

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

 

bigbang.jpeg