Kidnapped - part 2

Our Strong Baby

tumblr_n05o9bXquX1qbw66qo4_500.gif

Oops! Careful Ri... XD

I don't know what title to put so just named it as part 2. 

Please be patience with me, I got lazy after work... lol XD 


 Seungri is woken from his restless slumber as the car pulls to a jerky stop. He could not see anything and felt a terrible headache. He wanted to soothe the pain but realized his hands and legs are tied and duct tape over his mouth. Seungri tried to release himself but to no avail. He tried to scream even though he was gagged but can't make any more noise than a tiny whimper. He could hear a muffled sound near him and suddenly he heard the front door open and slam closed and the next second his door opened and was yanked from the van. He was hoisted over shoulder and carried a short distance and enter a house of some sort, he gets a feeling it's an old abandoned house. (lol that's what drama show every time; old abandoned house)

Seungri was placed roughly on the floor and hands tied back to a pillar. The kidnapper pull off the tape and blindfold. As the blindfold was pulled off his head, he blinked, blinded momentarily by the bright light before he looked around himself. He was indeed in an old abandoned house with no furniture at all. As he was roughly turned around, he got his first good look at his kidnapper. He gasped. He didn't expect the person who did this is. "Min Sun" He cried out. "Why...?" Seungri said in disbelief.   

The door abruptly open. Seungri blinded momentarily by the bright light shining in. He looks up when the door closes and saw a familiar body over her accomplice's shoulder.

"Ji Yong Hyung" he gasped. "Let him go!! Don't hurt him!!" Seungri tried to squirm away.

*plak* Min Sun slapped across his face  and  roughly turn him around. "Look, my target is only you. But since he wants to be a busybody... I'll let him be...." Min Sun broke out into a round of evil laughter and left the place with her  accomplice.

"Ji Yong Hyung! Hyung! are you alright?" 

Ji Yong trying to adjust to the situation. "Maknae, I'm alright! Are you hurt?"    

"No, I'm fine. Hyung."

"Where is this place..." Ji Yong looks around the place.

"We are kidnapped..." 

"I saw you been carried away unconsciously! What happened?" Ji Yong recalled.  

Seungri paused. Outside the clouds shifted, the last rays of daylight throwing their shadows against the wall.  Seungri took a moment to process. 

"The juice!" He said finally. 

"What?" 

"I came back from the washroom, I drank the juice and felt light-headed and next thing I knew I was tied up in the van!" 

A moment of silence later...

"Hyung... you were at the pub too?" Seungri cocked an eyebrow at Ji Yong. 

Ji Yong bite his bottom lip.

"Yes... I followed you." "It's cause I was worried about you! Look at you now! Being held captive in this dirty abandoned place! Do you know how fast my heart was beating when I saw you being carried away?" Ji Yong said choking back tears.

Seungri was speechless and felt bad at the same time. 

"Hyung..."

Suddenly the door abruptly opens. The guy (Min Sun accomplice) untied them and place a lunch box in front of them. "Eat." He said in a low gruff voice. Ji Yong and Seungri obediently picked up their food and eat quietly meanwhile giving eye contact to each other to plan their escape route. 

"Don't even dream about leaving this place." The guy said. Ji Yong and Seungri were shocked as if he could hear their thoughts. "Eat." The guy repeated. 

*buzzz buzzz* Ji Yong's phone vibrates.

Ji Yong slowly reached into his pocket carefully. The quick-witted Seungri  noticed it and start to make all sort of noise distracting the guy attention. Ji Yong managed to answer the call. 

*A soft almost inaudible voice could be heard from the phone* The guy seem to heard something and turn towards Ji Yong.

"Cry me a river~ cry me a river~" Seungri singing Justin Timberlake's song (LOL) trying to distract the guy attention.

"Cut the annoyance" the guy said.

"I feel like the atmosphere is a little awkward right now, I just wanted to sing a song, so everyone can be a little happier." Seungri said.

"You've been kidnapped and you're still in the mood to sing? You're crazy!" The guy said. 

"Wow, The view here is pretty good. From the window on my right, I think I can see the railroad. It's probably less than 300 meters away" Ji Yong said. 

"Wow, you're so good at math." Seungri praised.

"Why'd you say that for?" The guy asked.

"Nothing, just chitchat." Ji Yong replied.

"And the warehouse is so big here, and the glass window is big too!" Seungri said. 

The guy got suspicious and walk toward Ji Yong. He searched his pocket and found a phone. He checked his phone. 

"Answered a call 15 seconds ago? We can't stay here anymore!" The guy shouted. 

At this moment... Seungri lunged at the guy knocking him down to the ground."Hyung, run!!" Seungri shouted. 

"No! We shall leave together!" Ji Yong exclaimed.

"Hyung, I don't want you to be like this because of me! Their target is me!" Seungri exclaimed. 

"SHUT UP! Didn't we already agree? No matter what happens, we'd be together forever! Ji Yong cried out. Seungri felt a sudden headache over those words as he flashed himself and the rest of the members on stage performing. The guy got up and wanted to attack him but Seungri who learned Jiu Jitsu easily fight over him. 

"If you want him dead, then carry on..." A voice came from behind. Seungri paused and turn back to face an unexpected scene. Min Sun has a knife pressed on Ji Yong's neck.

"Please...your target is me. Just...let him go." Seungri pleaded. 

"Haha, if you can take three blows, I'll consider it." Min Sun said. And signal her accomplice to hit him with a wooden bat. Seungri was hit everywhere and still standing still.

"You said three!" Ji Yong cried out. 

Min Sun roared with laughter. "Hahahaha! Well, I lied. Hahahahaha!! 

"Please stop it!! I'm begging you!!" Ji Yong pleaded. "Beg? You're begging me? Wahahahaha the great almighty GDragon is begging me! Min Sun said sarcastically.

Seungri collapsed after been beaten up. 

Other side of the city...

*knock *knock knock*

"Oppa!! Open up! It's me Hanna!!" TOP opens the door. 

 "TOP oppa! I just called JiYong oppa just now and heard something weird... Kidnap.. Warehouse... What's happening!?" Hanna asked frantically.

"What!? Ji Yong answer your call!? And they said they are at warehouse!?" TOP said.

"Yes! What is happening!?" Hanna asked.

"They have been kidnapped" TOP signed. Hanna gasped.

"What else did they say?" TOP asked. 

Hanna took a moment to process.

"Ji Yong oppa said... From the window on his right, he could see a railroad probably less than 300 meters." Oh, and my brother said it's a big warehouse with big glass window." Hanna said.

"OK, Hanna. I want you to stay here alright." TOP grabs her shoulder and pats her head.

"What are you gonna do Oppa?" Hanna asked. 

"Do what I need to do." TOP dashed out of house. 

 At the warehouse...

"Ri!! Ri!!" Ji Yong cried out. 

Min Sun laughed (like a crazy b*tch). "We can't stay here any longer. Take him." Seungri open his eyes and elbowed the guy and lunged at Min Sun locking her from behind. "HYUNG!! RUNNN!!" Ji Yong legs was stiffed but he know he needs to get help. He forced himself to run out of the place. 

"STOP! STOP RUNNING!" Min Sun managed to escape Seungri body lock and run after Ji Yong. Seungri got up and run after them too and so is the accomplice. 

TOP finally arrived (with the help of map) and kicked and punched the guy knocking him out. And called the police before running after the other two members. 

Seungri lunged at Min Sun from behind and both fell heavily. Ji Yong who was running stopped to catch his breath after realizing Min Sun not following him anymore. He turned back and saw Min Sun slamming a big brick on Seungri's head and tossing him towards the downhill.

Ji Yong gasped and run as fast as he could to save his maknae from falling a few hundred feet down. He took a brick and charge on Min Sun hitting her head and went to grab Seungri's hand. 

"Maknae!! Wake up!! Pull yourself up!! Please!! I'm begging you!!" Ji Yong trying his best to pull him up to safety. 

"Hyung... Yongie hyung... Just let me go..." Seungri said weakly.

Ji Yong is shocked to hear him calling him "yongie". 

"You recalled! You remembered!!" 

"Hyung... I'm sorry I'm not a good maknae...I'm sorry to have cause so much trouble...Please find another maknae to replace me..." Seungri losing his strength from the excessive bleeding.

"Shut up! You are the best maknae!! Nobody could replace you! Now pull yourself up!!" Ji Yong arm has dislocated but he still gripping tightly to Seungri's hand. 

Seungri passed out due to the excessive bleeding.

TOP finally came and help to pull him up. And Both were sent to hospital...


Sorry to keep your guys waiting!! Here is a short update! 

How is this chapter?