Lost in the memory lane

Our Strong Baby

 

Khó đỡ :))

haha so cute!

My chapters are kept short but on point. - Agree?? :p


Previously...

After 12 agonizing hours, the surgery finally ended. Seungri was wheeled out of the operating theater with his head bandaged. The members and Hanna rushed forward to ask the doctor. "How is Seungri? How is my brother?" "How is our friend" All of them questioning at the same time. "Mr. Lee is out of danger. We have successfully removed all the blood clots." the doctor explained with a smile. "Can we see him now? Ji Yong asked excitedly. "Yes but not too long. The patient needs ample rest." the man in gown said. All of them bow and say their Thanks to the doctor before rushing to Seungri's room. 

Seungri's parents came and his mom cries at the sight of her son being all pale, skinny and with so many cables attached to him. 

Daesung took out his phone and play "Strong Baby". It was Seungri solo debut song written by GD and is his favorite song. Ji Yong started to rap his parts with TOP adding beatbox. Daesung and Yong Bae does the "clap clap" part. 

Into the middle of the "performance", Hanna noticed Seungri's hand twitching. Daesung stopped the song and all of them stared at Seungri's hands. "He is moving!!" Daesung exclaimed excitedly. TOP told Daesung to continue with the song. They continue with the song while Hanna went out to call the doctor. The doctor came and all of them leave the room.

After a few moments, the doctor came out of the room with a smile. "Congrats, Mr. Lee has wakened up. You guys can go and see him. But not too long." The doctor then walks away. Ji Yong was the first to enter the room. He sat down on the chair beside the bed. He held Seungri's cold hand and talks to him. "Maknae ah... it's me... how do you feel..." Ji Yong asked while rubbing Seungri's cold hand. However... he feels something weird about Seungri's stares...

Present... 

 "Oppa!!" Hanna came running in hugging Seungri who is in a sitting position. However, Seungri did not react to it. Neither a hug nor a single sound. Usually, when Hanna hug him he would hug back but not this time. Hanna thought it is because of the cables and the oxygen mask restraining his movements so she didn't care much.

"Seung Hyun ah... It's oma... are you feeling better now?" Seungri's mom and dad came forward to check on their son. Seungri did not answer them, instead just staring blankly at them. "Yah, ri ah... your parents are asking you. Why aren't you answering?" TOP gets annoyed at Seungri for ignoring them. "Hyung, maybe maknae is still too weak to talk. We should let him rest first." Daesung suggested. "Yeah, Dae make a point. He just came out from a big surgery. We should let him rest first." Yong Bae said swinging his arm over Daesung and walk out of the room. Everybody agree to leave to let Seungri rest. Hanna gave his brother a hug, a goodbye kiss and left the room with their parents. Ji Yong and TOP carefully helps Seungri to lie down to sleep as they could see the latter is still very weak after the surgery. 

The next day

Ji Yong, Yong Bae and Daesung came to visit very early. They thought they were early but they saw Hanna already in the ward talking to her brother. "Yo Hanna, you're here early." Yong Bae greets Hanna with a smile. "Oh, Oppa anneyong. Where is TOP Oppa?" Hanna asked them. "Oh, he has a movie shoot today but he will be coming later." Daesung said with a smile. Ji Yong was about to touch Seungri when Hanna call him "Oppa..." Ji Yong turn and raise his eyebrow asking "What? what's wrong?" Ji Yong asked confusedly. Hanna signals them to go out of the room. "Oppa, I will come back later okay." Hanna ensures his brother that she will be back soon.

The 3 members are confused about Hanna's actions. "So...what is it?" Ji Yong asked with his eyebrows raised. Hanna looks at each of them and took a deep breath. "When I came here this morning, he was on the floor holding on to his head. He kept saying "it hurts it hurts" so I went to get the doctor to check on him... however ..." Hanna paused making the members worry. "What is it? Hanna. Is it a relapse?" Yong Bae asked impatiently. "The doctor says he couldn't remember his own name, his family, his friends and how he got hurt." Hanna said with teary eyes. "What do you mean?" Ji Yong grabbed Hanna's hands wanting a direct answer. "He has Amnesia." Hanna spoke up looking at each individual members. "No no nonooo, It is just temporary right?" Ji Yong walk towards the viewing window and smiles at Seungri who is looking at them from inside. Hanna walks beside Ji Yong and places his hand on his shoulder "The doctor says it depends on his will" Hanna said. Yong Bae walks to them and asks "Did the doctor say anything else?" Hanna turns to Yong Bae  and says "the doctor says to keep talking to him, it will help to regain back his memories." 

All of them look into the room. Seungri was confused. He does not know them but still waves and smile.  

"Ri ah... have you heard of the K-POP group Big Bang?" Ji Yong asked cheerfully. Seungri gave a confused look and shakes his head. "I have never heard of them" Seungri finally spoke out. Ji Yong was delighted to hear his maknae's voice that he hug him so tight. Hanna quickly pull Ji Yong back to his seat as she noticed Seungri is choking out of breath. "Ya Oppa, you are hugging too tight! And why are you so excited? I did not say he lose his voice." Hanna exclaimed and slap Ji Yong's arm. Ji Yong feeling embarrassed apologize. "Sorry sorry. Ri are you okay?" Ji Yong asked Seungri touching him everywhere checking on his condition. "I am fine. But please don't hug me. It feels so weird." Seungri said with a slightly disgusted expression. "Weird?" Ji Yong couldn't believe what he has heard. "You have always liked it when we hug you... Ri..." Ji Yong said feeling a bit hurt. 

"Why are you keep calling me ri? Is that my name? And also, who exactly are you? and you? and you?" Seungri look at each of them with cute puppy eyes. "Seungri ah... I am your hyung, your friend, your team member. I am Kang DaeSung. Daesung introduces himself. Seungri looks at him confusedly. "So... who are you to me? family?? Friend?? And what team member??" Hanna then walked to the side of the bed showing Seungri a group photo. "Look... these 4 guys are your team members. You are from a group call Big Bang." Hanna introduces each individual to his brother and points at the 4 members who are present in the ward. "And I am your little sister Lee Hanna, not the hospital nurse." Hanna stood up from the bed and smile. 

Ji Yong suddenly remembers that he still has the iPhone 6 and wanting to give it back to Hanna. "Hanna, I believe this belongs to you." Ji Yong passed the phone over the bed but Hanna loses grip and coincidentally drop on the bed. Seungri being the gentleman pick up the phone but he seems to be attracted at the bright pink phone and out of sudden, he dropped the phone holding his head whimpering in pain. "ARGHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHH!! My head hurts so bad!!" Yong Bae dashed out immediately to get the doctor. 

All of them waited outside while the doctor checks on him.

"What happened doc?" Ji Yong stood up when the doc came out of the room. "Mr. Lee is fine. He is remembering something. Try to expose him with the food he loves, places he likes to go, show him photos, videos or anything that he had done before. It will help to regain his memories back. You guys can go in now but don't stay too long. He needs ample rest" the doctor bow and walks away.   

"Oppa... are you feeling better?" Hanna asked while holding Seungri's hand. Seungri tried to get up but had no strength so DaeSung and YongBae rushed to help him sit up straight. Ji Yong was standing outside feeling guilty. He felt guilty that if not for him, Seungri would not get hurt. Seungri noticed his absence, he call out to Ji Yong. "Ji... hyung..." Seungri sounded weak but loud enough to be heard. Ji Yong lifted up his head and ran inside and hold Seungri's hand "You remember me? Maknae." Ji Yong asked with happy tears. Seungri shakes his head slowly. "Sorry... I still can't remember any of you guys..." Seungri said sadly. "It's okay, maknae. Take your time." Yong Bae said patting the latter's shoulder.  

"Well let's each take turns to tell Seungri stories about how the group was formed!" Daesung trying to lighten the mood suggested. "Yeah, great idea." Yong Bae agrees. And Ji Yong just smiles at the idea. "I'll go get some food and drinks then" Hanna excuse herself. Each of the members took turns to share their stories.

Hanna came back with TOP. They walk in together and Seungri turns at the direction and looks at the tall handsome man. "Hi, you must be Hanna's boyfriend?" Seungri said causing all of them to laugh out. "Oppa, he is TOP. He is eldest of the group. TOP Oppa, I think you should take off your cap and shades." Hanna gesturing TOP to take off his shades and cap. Seungri smile and wave "hello, TOP hyung". 

They all had a great time chatting but happy time files. The nurse came in to ask them to leave as Seungri need ample rest. They all bid farewell to their maknae. Hanna went forward to give a goodbye kiss and this time, Seungri hugs her. Hanna was shocked but let him hug. They broke off their hug and Hanna bids goodbye. 

Seungri then took his medicine and went to sleep...

 


Sounds like a happy ending of a fairy tales? This fic is not ending yet! There are more to come... I have not even started about the crazy women. 

Once again, if you like this fic remember to leave a comment! Bookmark if you do not have an account. Subscribe if you want. :)

 

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

 

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg