Not able to walk!?

Our Strong Baby

13876271_10201976868420953_7550887864598437407_n.jpg?oh=7d9532525ca0bebf3c3cdd0160962e6e&oe=58574A03

HAHAHA!! So...It's Seungri's photo you're talking about!!

From A to Z exhibition VLive talk

Cr:[email protected]

13900218_10201976806059394_8206802087820529473_n.jpg?oh=a2af27809bc359bf42bcfa5d4557b3eb&oe=581E4A43&__gda__=1478522706_b9963dc4e10ec2e740583ea75ba0b51c


It was 4:39am in the morning. Seungri hasn't slept a wink since yesterday. Sure, he is very tired...very drained. But every time he closes his eyes he would have the vision of the terrible scene of the whole incident. He was hungry. He hasn't consumed anything since the incident so he decided to buy coffees and sandwich at the 24 hours convenience shop. He runs his finger through Ji Yong's hair and kisses his forehead. "I'll be right back, Yongie." he said, wearing a black mask over his face. 

While on the way back to the ward, a fearful scream could be heard from a distance. At first, he didn't give much thought about it, he thought it was some kids. But when he saw doctors and nurses were rushing into the direction Ji Yong's ward is, his heart beat faster and instinct telling him that the voice belongs to Ji Yong. He quickens his paces and eventually starts running. He was right, it was Ji Yong. He was screaming and hitting his own legs. He wanted to go in the room and calm him down but the nurses prevented him and told him to wait outside while they perform a thorough check. Seungri tears uncontrollably flow down his face while looking at how vulnerable Ji Yong is and then the realization hits him. "Why was he hitting his own legs?" Seungri thought. 

"Mr. Lee?" A sudden voice broke his thought.

Seungri stood up immediately and asked; "Yes. Is Ji Yong alright?" the strong reaction from Ji Yong worries him.

The doctor took off his glasses and furrowed his brows. "Could you come to my office?" Seungri felt his heart plummeted to his stomach and drag his heavy feet to the Doctor's office. He closes the door behind him and sits on the chair opposite the doctor.

"What exactly happening to Ji Yong?" Seungri asked immediately they were alone in the office. The Doctor let out a sign and turned around to display the X-Ray films onto the film board.

"We thought that the bullet had missed the vital nerves and spine and he should be okay. But during the operation, something went wrong but we managed to recover the issues quickly and the operation was a success. But just now during the check..." the doctor paused for a moment.

"What is it??" Seungri heart is beating even faster now. All the bad thoughts are flashing through his mind right now.

"Did he ever had a back injury before?" the Doctor asked, with his both knuckles under his chin.

Seungri thought for a while... "Yes... But that was a long time ago..." 

"Do he always complains that his back hurts?" the doctor starts to write something down on the report.

Seungri leans back against the chair and pinches the bridge of his nose as if trying to think hard. "Yes... speaking of which... he does always complain about backache... Doctor, what is happening?" The doctor types something into his computer and lets out a deep sign.

"Although I said the bullet had missed the spine and vital nerves, but the bullet was extremely close to the spine. During the operation, I noticed that he have a herniated disc in the lumbar spine which makes it a risky operation. One wrong move, he would be paralyzed from the waist down. It turns out, the bullet was near that area and there were a lot of complications retrieving out the bullets but eventually we took it out." The doctor explained. 

Seungri still looks lost over the doctor explanation.

"Ji Yong was having such a big reaction because he said he couldn't feel his legs." The doctor added.

"You...mean... he... is... paralyzed?" Seungri stutters over each word.

"It may be temporary. But this is just my primary diagnosis. We need to perform further checks on him." the doctor said, patting Seungri's shoulder. 

Seungri left the office and drags his heavy feet to the ward. He stood outside staring into the sleeping Ji Yong. His knees felt weak and fell to the ground. "Why is this happening...?" he said in between his sobs. Seungri was sitting outside the ward for hours until Dara came and broke the trance. 

"Seungri?" Dara spoke. Waving her hand in front of Seungri.

"I got the news and came as fast as I could... whatever... what happened? Why are you out here instead of sitting in there??" Dara now sitting beside him waiting for him to come back to his senses. 

"Seungri?" Dara shakes his shoulder. Seungri jumped at the touch. 

"Oh... Dara noona... It's you..." Seungri said, flatly. 

"What happened?" Dara asked.


"What!?" Dara exclaimed, attracting stares from passer-bys. Seungri once again, broke down and cry. 

"How are we going to tell him...?" Seungri said in between his sob.

"Have you told the others?" Dara drawing soothing circles on his back.

"No... I don't know how to start it..." Seungri replied.

"Well, they have to know...I'll call them here now..." Dara pulls out her phone and went further away to make the calls.

After a couple hours, all of the members are here. 

"It's better to be a good news or I'll kill you, Seungri." TOP joked, earning low chuckles from the other two members. Seungri still didn't look up and instead starts trembling and soft sniffles could be heard. 

"woah-woah... I'm just joking... Seunghyunie ah..." TOP was taken aback when Seungri starts sniffling. Dae Sung starts to feel bad for laughing at him moments ago, bends down to check on Seungri. 

"Hyung... he's really crying..." Dae Sung said to TOP.

"Woah... maknae ah... we were just joking..." Yong Bae said, trying to save the situation that turns bad but Seungri cried even harder. 

"What happened? noona." Dae Sung asked. Dara pats Seungri's shoulder before pushing them to aside to tell them about it. All of them gasps almost at the same time over the news. 

"the doctor said..." TOP mouth was covered by Dara's hand. "shhh... quiet down. Don't mention it in front of Seungri." Dara said, throwing an eye at Seungri's direction. All of them nodded understandingly and continue with their muffled discussion. Suddenly, they heard a loud scream coming from Ji Yong's ward. Seungri was the first to rush in. 

"Yongie... shhhhh" Seungri hug him tightly trying to calm him down. The doctors and nurses rush in seconds later and pull him away but Ji Yong just didn't want to let go of him. "Ri!! Please don't leave me!! PLEASE!! I'm scared!! Please stay!!" The nurse uses all her force to pull Seungri away but Seungri just keeps coming back. 

"Please!! Could you just let me stay by his side!!?" Seungri screamed at the nurse. The nurse was stunned and TOP walks in and told the doctor and nurse to let Seungri stay with Ji Yong. The doctor looks at them and nodded at the nurse. Seungri immediately rushes to Ji Yong and hug him tight. 

"But the rest of you... could you..." 

"We understand... we will wait outside." Yong Bae said cutting off the doctor.

"ri... I...I can't feel my legs!! I'm scared... what's happening??" Ji Yong said in a shaking tone. Seungri eyes brimmed with tears trying to hold back the tears from flowing down his face. 

"Don't be scared, Yongie baby... the doctor is checking on you now... alright... I'll be right here..." Seungri said, breaking off the hug and slid his hands through Ji Yong's and mouthing "It will be alright". 

"Alright, Mr. Kwon I will be performing some physical tests on you. Just let me know if you feel anything. Alright?" 

"Just call me Ji Yong. Okay. I understand." Ji Yong said, calmly. 

The Doctor then took a reflex hammer and hit his knees. There was a slight delay in Ji Yong's reflex. The doctor then asks him to laid back down and he uses a pen to slide down his legs from knee point to toes to heel. 

"Can you feel it, Ji Yong?" the doctor asked. Seungri tightens the grasp with Ji Yong and smiles lovingly at him. 

"I...I can feel a slight sensation..." Ji Yong answered, nervously. Seungri ruffles his hair and (unknowingly) places a light kiss on his forehead to calm his nerves.

"Where did you feel it from?" the doctor asked and repeat the process, again and again, each time slower than before.

"From... the knee...down my calve...my ankle...my foot...my toes...my heel..." Ji Yong said.

The doctor smiles and keeps his instruments. "Good" now take some more rest okay. I'll come back later. "Mr. Lee, would you and your friends like to come to my office?" The Doctor asked. Seungri look at Ji Yong and told him that he will be right back. Ji Yong didn't want to let go of Seungri. He pouts and asked for a goodbye kiss. The doctor and nurse snicker and Seungri face turned red. "aishiii, yongie... be good okay. I'll be right back" Seungri tried to release his hand but Ji Yong tightens the grip and pull him down and stole a kiss. Seungri turned bright red and Ji Yong giggle and release the grip and smack his buttock. The doctor clears his throat to suppress his laughter and stretched out his arm to gesture the way out to his office. Seungri was so embarrassed that he had his head hanging low. TOP jokingly smack his buttock as if mimicking the previous action Ji Yong did and slung his arm around him and keep poking Seungri's cheek.  

"Is everything okay?" Seungri asked once the last person had closed the door of the office.

The Doctor give a bright smile. "good news... he is okay, although he shows slight delay on his reflex but that can be improved by some physiotherapy and medication. I will need to perform some more tests, though. But he is recovering well. He just needs to exercise his legs muscles and careful not to fall again." Seungri eyes brimmed with happy tears and stood up to hug the doctor. 

"Thank you so much, Doc!" Seungri hugs the doctor. 

"Anyway... I just wanna say... You guys really look cute together. Be proud of who you are. Don't ever lose faith. Alright?" The doctor whispers into Seungri's ear and smile. Seungri smiles and replied; "Thank you. Doc. I appreciate it." They break off the hug and all of them left the room happily. 

They walked back to Ji Yong's ward with TOP suddenly ran in and imitate how Seungri would call Ji Yong.

"Yongie!! Baby! I'm back!" TOP went forward to hug and wanting to kiss Ji Yong but Ji Yong keeps turning his head to prevent from being kissed. 

"Ahhhh! Riri help me!!" Ji Yong shouted for help. Seungri immediately rush forward to pull TOP away and without him knowing Ji Yong pull his arm causing him to lose balance and fall onto him. Ji Yong groans and Seungri immediately got up but was pull back down by Ji Yong. "Please... don't leave me again..." Ji Yong whispers into his ear. "But you're hurting..." Seungri said. "shhh... It doesn't matter. I just need you here by my side." Ji Yong said. 

*clear throat* *coughs* the rest awkwardly clear throats and some act like they coughing. "We are still here, in case you don't know." Yong Bae said. 

"Yongie, let go of me... they are staring..." Seungri said trying to get up. 

"Well, it's near lunch time. I haven't even had breakfast yet... why not we leave these 2 lovebirds here and go down and grab some bites." TOP said pushing them out of the ward. 

"Now they are gone now... could I at least have a gift?" Ji Yong snickers. Seungri hesitated for awhile before planting a kiss on his forehead. 

"You have changed." Ji Yong said, releasing the hug.

"What?" Seungri asked, stretching his back.

"You used to not care if people are around, you would just hug and kiss me." Seungri used not to care about what others think of them, but all that changes after the "Min Sun incident".  

"I...I just need some more time..." Seungri felt bad about it.

"Don't give yourself so much stress, alright! Just remember, I'll always be by your side!" Ji Yong said. 

"You too. We will always be by your side. Please always share your burdens with the members and not handle it yourself. It hurts when I see your dark circles winning mine." Seungri teased.

A loud growling noise surrounded the room. Ji Yong chuckles. "Go eat something!" Ji Yong said. "Alright, I'll be back!" Seungri left to join the rest for lunch. Ji Yong smile faded after Seungri left. He starts hitting his own legs as if hitting it would regain his strength to be able to walk again.


Wanted this to be the final chapter but I really can't bear to end this!! T_T This is my first ever fic...

Also, all these are complete fictional. The spine thingy are all made up, I'm not even sure if that will cause complications during the operation...but yeah, I really hope you enjoy this chapter! XD

Please leave some comments below!

And thanks to littlewatermelon for upvoting my fic!! :3

13921131_10201973531617535_5134884157693071603_n.jpg?oh=123a72bcae0ac721a7e1c11c67289eb7&oe=5857FC6A

GD message to Seungri.

Big Bang's 10 Years anniversary message to each other  

13912909_10201973522177299_1757549033866994329_n.jpg?oh=0fea3a2eb76439db9dc0b3fb8452367e&oe=58107C75

Seungri's message to the members

Big Bang's 10 Years anniversary message to each other 

Cr:Instagram @bigbang05_vip

Full messages : http://bigbangupdates.com/2016/08/big-bangs-10-year-anniversary-messages.html