I don't remember you - who are you?

Our Strong Baby

dc886d18gw1f62gt5n20jj20ku0kdtaa.jpg

SO HANDSOMMMEEEE! 加油美少女!加油胜利!

Did you guys watch yesterday's episode!? Seungri is so FKING dashing! SO COOL!!

So sorry to let you guys wait! Please enjoy! Leave a comment! 

Shout out to new up-voter - GiEINory :3 

New commenters - markjinqqq, Jaye01997 & GDVIctory! :3

Thanks for subscribing to me! I can't believe I have gained 80+ subscribers!


It has been hours since the surgery ended. The anesthesia has wear off and Seungri is waking up. The sky has turned dark with only the street light shining in. He felt giddy and in pain - more like a sore pain. He recalled back the dream he had just now. It is as if a video of his own (lost) memories. "Welcome back, Seungri" He said with a smile. 

He looks around him and saw a familiar back on the couch - it was Dae Sung sleeping there. Yong Bae was on the spare bed beside him. 

His eyes then landed on a small frame girl sleeping with her forehead on her arm on his bed. He immediately recognizes her. He tried to sit up on himself not wanting to disturb the others beauty sleep. But he was still weak. After a few struggling, he finally is sitting upright on his bed. He wiped his sweat and got off the bed slowly and gently sliding the IV drip with him along. He walked over to Dae Sung and pull the blanket over his fit body and then to Yong Bae who has kicked off the blanket. He smiled at how ridiculous his Hyungs looks while sleeping. He then took his own blanket and placed it over Hanna. She stirred a bit and mumbled something inaudible. Seungri let out a low chuckle, "aishiii, nana... you still sleep talk? hee hee" Seungri thought to himself. 

Seungri went to the washroom to take a good look at himself. "Wow... I look like crap...haha" Seungri laughs at his own reflection. He walked out of the washroom with a towel over his shoulder and found Yong Bae has kicked off the blanket again. He reached down to pick the blanket and felt giddy. He stood up swaying back and forth trying to maintain his balance. The feeling subsided after awhile. He took a deep breath and open his eyes again but he still feels weird. He places the blanket over Yong Bae and walks unsteadily back to his own bed quietly placing the IV drop stand back to position and laid back to rest covering himself with the towel.

Seungri stirred awake by the shuffling noise in his room. He opens his eyes slightly to be greeted by a face just an inch from him. He grasped; "Ah!".

"Oppaa!!!!! You have finally wakened up!!!" Hanna squealed with delight and give a big hug. 

Yong Bae who was bathing thought he heard Hanna scream so without even thinking he rushed out of the bathroom with shampoo still on his head. "What happened!!" Seungri cover his sister eyes with his hand. "Hyung... could you, please... there is a girl here..." Seungri said. "Omo! Maknae!! You have wakened up!!" Yong Bae walks nearer forgetting that he is . "HYUNG!! PLEASE... YOU ARE FKING N*KED RIGHT NOW AND MY SISTER IS JUST RIGHT HERE!" Seungri shouted and Yong Bae hurried back to finish what he was doing. Seungri lets go of his hand after making sure that his Hyung is back in the bathroom. 

"nana, he's gone now... you may open your eyes now." Hanna opens his eyes and let out a chuckle. "what?" Seungri asked. "You are such a good brother! I LOVE YOU!!" Hanna stood up and kiss his cheek. Seungri smirk and said, "Of course." They teased each other and laughed. 

Dae Sung who just came back from the cafeteria with a handful of coffee and some finger food almost drop everything. "Maknae!! You have wakened up!" He quickens his pace and places everything on the table before giving a big hug to the latter. He pulls off the hug and takes a good look at his maknae. 

"What's wrong, Hyung?" Seungri asked. 

"Do you remember us? Do you remember what happened" Dae Sung asked eyeing at the younger in front of him. 

Seungri let out a chuckle, "Of cause! I have remembered! I gained back my memories. But I don't want to recall the bad ones - the bad memories

Dae Sung pulls him into another round of hug and kisses his cheek forcefully. 

"Ahhh yah yah, Hyung... that's too much". Seungri struggling out of the attack. 

"I'm just so happy, maknae!" Dae Sung wanted to hug him again but was stopped by Yong Bae. 

"Dae... don't hug him so tight. Maknae is not 100% recovered yet." Yong Bae said. 

"Maknae ah... welcome back!" Yong Bae flashed a thumbs up and a wink. 

"Thank you, hyung." Seungri smiled. 

"Oh ya... we should inform Ji Yong oppa." Hanna said. 

"I'll inform TOP Hyung then." Dae Sung pulled out his phone and start typing away. 

"Oppa, let's go visit Ji Yong Oppa!" Hanna helps him down the bed and slowly walk to Ji Yong's ward. The door was opened and they were greeted by the sight of a lady feeding Ji Yong. Hanna reached out to knock. Both turned to the sound and their face lighten up when they saw the person standing at the door. "Maknae!! Seungri!!" Both called out at the same time. Hanna and Seungri walked into the ward. Hanna smiled cheerfully while Seungri just being awkward giving a light smile. The lady stood up and pull Seungri into a warm hug. 

"Welcome back! buddy! I am so sorry I couldn't come earlier. I took the first flight after I heard about you guys." She said. 

"Hanna, did he recover his memory?" Ji Yong asked while looking at Seungri.

"How did you know?" Hanna asked with a smile.  

"Before Seungri fainted over, he called me yongie." Ji Yong replied with a cheesy smile.

"So... you remember everything?" Dara asked.

Seungri nodded and smiled. "I remember everything." "I remember Hanna, Dae Sung, Yong Bae, TOP and you Sandara (Dara) but...(Seungri look at Ji Yong) who are you?" 

Ji Yong smile changed, becoming somewhat bemused. 

"Ri, this is not funny... I'm Ji Yong. your yongie..." Ji Yong still trying to hold that smile. 

"I'm sorry... I don't remember..." Seungri felt a slight throbbing pain and asked Hanna to bring him back to his ward. Hanna mouthed an "I'll be back" to both before leaving.

Sandara was puzzled at the scene. "Ji..." Sandara noticed his eyes were red and teary. "This couldn't be, right? He must be playing with me..." Ji Yong let out a fake laugh. "Ji...." Dara squeezed his shoulder. Tears start flowing down his face, and he let out a small stifled sob. "Ji..." Dara pulls him into her embrace. Ji Yong cry and cry in her embrace not caring if it is embarrassing or not. 

After what seem like an hour, Dara felt that Ji Yong is not trembling anymore. She slowly and gently pulls away and noticed Ji Yong has cried to sleep. She gently laid him back and took a tissue and dab the tear stains off his face. Her heart breaks seeing her friend like this. Dara saw Hanna at the vending machine and approached her. 

"Hanna, can we have some words?" Dara asked. 

"Yes, we need to," Hanna said. They walk to a nearby bench and sit. 

"Does Seungri remember all of you?" Dara asked. "Yes. He remembered us. He even said he recalled everything but I just don't get it... why can't he remember Ji Yong Oppa..." Hanna said. 

"Ji Yong was so sad that Seungri could not remember him. He was crying...he cried to sleep..." Dara said choking back on her tears. 

"Noona..." Hanna pulls her into a hug. "Maybe Oppa is still not fully recovered. We'll ask the doc later". Hanna made a mental note to consult the doctor in charge regarding this issue. 

Seungri was immediately scheduled for a CT scan. All of them waited patiently in the Doctor's office while the scans results were being processed. Dara tightens her grip on Hanna's hand when the doctor walks in with a big brown envelope. The doctor displays the scans film onto the film board. The doctor did not speak a single word and only his chin. "So... how is it? Why can he remember all of us but not Ji Yong?" Dara can't stand the silence and decided to voice out. 

"Strange, the patient's report shows that everything is normal. So normally, this kind of thing shouldn't happen. The doctor said.

"Strange, but why is it that he remember everyone, but forget Ji Yong?" Dara asked. 

"We don't know why this happened either. We will continue to observe it." The doctor said.  

 Hanna looked across the room at her brother. "What exactly is happening, Oppa?" She thought to herself.       


Did you guys watch last night Girl's fighting? Seungri was on the verge of crying when the girls waiting for their vote results - lowest votes have to go back (BootCamp) for further training. My heart breaks seeing Seungri like that... :( 

Well, anyway. I really hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the late update! Please leave some comments! 

Leave some love below!! Comments motivate me!  

    bigbang.jpeg