Nobody could hurt you, Maknae.

Our Strong Baby

#BigBang ♡

Sorry, I just love Seungri so much. Can't help to post his pic in every chapter. XD


I am very happy today! I logged in this morning and saw an upvote for my fic and gained new subscribers!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following supportive readers.

Firstly, big thanks to WANIEOTHMAN for upvoting my fic!! :3

Thanks to all the 30+ silent readers who subscribed to me! XD

Thanks to anisumairah, GGAlia, VieViJie, littlewatermelon, farhanabila & ezlin06 for taking the time to leave some love! :3

Lastly, big thanks to all the 1K+ silent readers!!! :3


Today is a big day for Seungri.(at least for him) He is able to get rid of the irritating nasal cannula, the IV drip and is allowed to get off the bed and take a stroll out in the garden. "Owwww". Seungri hisses in pain when the nurse took out the IV drip. TOP who was with him rub his arm to calm him down. "Aigooo maknae, why are you so cute even when in pain!" TOP start taking pics with his phone. Seungri felt irritated to have a phone shoved in front of his face. "Hyung, do you always do that last time?" Seungri asked pushing TOP's hand away. "Yeah, hahahahaha! Do you want to see my "special collection" of you?" TOP said with a proud and irritating tone.  

TOP show him his photo album. Seungri was astonished. There were so many pictures of himself. Some were taken secretly, some were group pictures and...there were many sleeping pictures of him. After some silent picture browsing moments. Seungri struck a conversation. "Hyung... is our group - BigBang very popular?" Seungri asked with a serious and flat tone. "hmmm...yeah. We are quite popular I guess." TOP said without hesitating while still enjoying his "maknae picture collection". "So we must have a lot of fans right?" Seungri asked. "Of cause," TOP said proudly. "Did the fans ever do us any harm?" Seungri now turned to look at his TOP hyung. TOP stop whatever he was doing and look at his maknae. "Why are you asking this?" TOP asked. "I don't know. I just... had some weird dreams... I think I saw myself being attacked by a fan." Seungri said looking out the window. "It is just dreams, maknae. Don't think too much alright." TOP said rubbing his arm. "But..." Seungri was cut off by YongBae and DaeSung who barge in shouting. "MAKNAEEEEEE!!" Seungri smile when he saw the 2 members. They exchanged hug. 

Seungri look around them as if looking for someone. "Ji Yong is not coming today." Yong Bae said knowing Seungri is looking for him. "What happen?" Seungri asked disappointingly. Seungri always felt this indescribable feeling whenever he is with Ji Yong. But he just couldn't recall anything about them. "He has been sick for a couple of days already. He insisted on visiting but his fever is too high so we have to lock him in his room". Yong Bae said. "Don't worry, maknae. Ji Yong hyung will be fine. We told our manager to go take care of him." Dae Sung said ensuring that Ji Yong has been taken care of. "SH*T!" TOP suddenly cursed and stood up from his chair. "What's wrong?" Seungri asked. "I'm late for my schedule! I got to go everybody! Bye!" TOP quickly grab his coat and bag and dash out of the room. "This bingu hyung... forever late," Yong Bae said earning a chuckle from Dae Sung and Seungri. "Is he always like this? Being late for schedules." Seungri asked curiously. "Yeah... but maknae, you too. You are always late for schedules recently." Yong Bae said earning a low chuckle from DaeSung. 

Seungri gestures his Yong Bae Hyung to come closer. "Hyung, is Dae Sung Hyung okay up here?" Seungri points at his own head. "Silly, he is our smiling angel. He is perfectly fine up here. He just likes to smile and laugh over small matters." Yong Bae said gently poking Seungri's head. Seungri rub his head with a pout. "So cute!!" Dae Sung blurted out smiling at Seungri. "Hyung... Are you sure?" Seungri whispers pulling the shirt of Yong Bae. Yong Bae just chuckle. A phone rang broke the ice and Yong Bae excuses himself to answer the call.

"Ahhhh Dae Sung ah. Manager Hyung told me he has to go back to the company for an urgent meeting. I will need to go back to take care of Ji Yong. Could you stay with maknae?" Yong Bae asked. "Alright, no problem." Dae Sung said. Yong Bae then left to take care of their sick leader.

Dae Sung drags a nearby chair and sit. "So... what do we do now?" Dae Sung asked resting his arms on the bed. "Could we go to the garden? I have been lying here for 2 weeks and the garden looks so beautiful from this view." Seungri said with puppy eyes. "Okay. I'll go get a wheelchair." Dae Sung stood up but was held back from Seungri. "Ani ah.. Hyung, I could walk...I need to stretch my legs." Seungri said. "Alright, I'll help you then" Dae Sung swing Seungri's arm over his shoulder and hold on to Seungri's waist to help him get off the bed. Seungri has not been using his legs for the past 2 weeks so is very unstable. "Are you sure you don't need a wheelchair?" Dae Sung asked. "Hyung, I am not cripple am I?" Seungri asked. "Haha. No, you are not. Alright then, Hyung will help you." Dae Sung said.    

After some stumbling and sweats, finally they have arrived at the beautiful garden just outside the hospital. They slowly walk towards a stone made stool near the pond. "Phewww..." Seungri was already tired after the walk from his room to the garden. "Are you alright, maknae? Dae Sung asked with a concerned look. "It just that I haven't been using my legs muscles so... it's kinda stiff." Seungri said rubbing his legs. Dae Sung then brings his legs up on his lap and start massaging. Seungri was shocked at first but slowly came to enjoy it. "Wa... Hyung. it is very good. Have you learned to massage before?" Seungri asked. Dae Sung chuckles "I used to massage your ankle when you sprained it. Remember?" Dae Sung smiling to himself reminiscing the past. "Sorry, Hyung... I don't remember. Every time I try to recall the past I will get a terrible headache." Seungri said feeling bad that he can't recall anything. "It's okay Maknae. Just take your time. You will remember everything one day." Dae Sung said with a sweet angel smile. 

Seungri was hesitant whether to ask Dae Sung what causes him to be in this state - amnesia. "Hanna told me about it." Dae Sung said breaking the silence. Seungri looking confused at Dae Sung. "eh?" Seungri not knowing what Dae Sung meant. "You wanted to know what happened right?" Dae Sung said calmly looking ahead of the pond. Seungri was surprised that Dae Sung could read his mind. "Yeah... did I really had an accident?" Seungri asked, looking at Dae Sung who is avoiding eye contact. Dae Sung signed and decided to tell him what exactly happened. "I am not supposed to tell you this but..." suddenly his phone rang cutting off their conversation. Dae Sung excuses himself to answer the call. Meanwhile, a lady dress as a nurse with a mask covering her face approaches Seungri with something shiny in her hand. 

"Lee Seungri, today is your doom day!" the mysterious lady charge at Seungri from behind. Dae Sung drops his phone when he saw someone charging towards Seungri's direction from the back. "Maknae!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Dae Sung shouted from afar. Seungri thought he heard someone screams so he turned. He saw a "nurse" charging towards him with a shiny pointed object. "ARGHHHHH!! LEE SEUNGRI! YOU WILL DIE TODAY!!" The women just crazily waving the knife. Seungri managed to avoid the stabbing attack but unfortunately got a slash in the arm. "GUARDS!! ANYBODY!! HELP!!! Dae Sung shouted for help while running towards his maknae. "RUN RI!! RUN!!!" Dae Sung shouted while running towards him. But Seungri was still too weak to even walk let alone to run! Seungri stood up but immediately fell to the ground. Feeling defenceless and with a sudden terrible headache, He squeezes his eyes shut hoping this will end soon. The lady with an evil smirk(you can see the evil stares even though she had her face covered) walks slowly towards Seungri who is now on the ground. "Next year today will be your death anniversary!" the lady then swings her knife high up and suddenly someone grabs her from behind. "Ri, RUNNN!!!" The person shouted. The lady struggles and overpower the person, carried him and slam him to the ground. Seungri opens his eyes and was shocked to see someone familiar lying helplessly in front of him. Seungri crawls towards the familiar back. "Ji Yong Hyung? Hyung!! Wake up!! Why are you here!!" Seungri shaking Ji Yong panicky. His eyes brimmed with tears. "Ha ha ha ha! Great. Since you want to die with him. I will fulfil your wish!" The lady swings his knife but drops by the sudden gunfire sound. "Police!! Freeze!!" A group of officers was pointing their guns at her. 

"You are fking lucky Lee Seungri. I will get you another day! I PROMISE!" The lady then ran off as fast as she could disappearing into the main road.

Seungri was stunned and in pain. He does not understand what he did so gravely wrong to deserve this. But all that doesn't matter now, he looks down on his Ji Yong Hyung who is hyperventilating and with a very pale face. "Ji Yong Hyung, I thought you were sick at home resting. Why did you come here? Seungri said with a trembling tone. Ji Yong look at Seungri and smile weakly. "I had a premonition of you being attacked. So I had to come here myself to check." Ji Yong said breathing hard. Seungri just burst out crying hugging Ji Yong. A sudden sharp pain struck him hard causing him to let go of Ji Yong and fall back. Seungri held his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "AHHHHHHHH!!" Seungri screams in pain. Ji Yong crawls towards him and hugs him tight. Seungri passes out in Ji Yong's arms and Ji Yong fell back staring into the sky still hyperventilating. "Nobody can hurt you, Maknae. I promise." with that being said, Ji Yong closes his eyes and lose consciousness.   

 


How is it, guys?? hoo hoo, I bet you know who is the attacker AKA "nurse". Please be patience with me. Every chapter literally took one whole day to type as the idea comes as I type. Also, I am an amateur writer so don't expect it to be perfect. :)

I understand you guys are dying to know what's her intention of harming Seungri. Please stay tune. LOL! 

 Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

bangs03