DISCHARGED! - Gaining back memories?

Our Strong Baby

c8b45ef7a8a991ac212368871b9e55a58d49971f

Awwwwww...He is so gorgeous!! He looks really good with long bangs & blonde hair! 

Hello, new subscribers! Thank you for subscribing! Please be patience with me as I only update during weekends! >.< But if you willing to leave some love below (comments), I will work harder to update faster! :-)

SHOUT OUT TO THE FOLLOWING NEW COMMENTERS! :3 

sayangjaja, g2thedbaby & sadiraelau.

Comments motivate me to update faster. XD

PS : You will find out why do the crazy women have so much hatred on Seungri that she wanted him dead.

Life is a drama. The bad guys always reveal their mask at the end. 


Finally after 2 weeks, Seungri can be discharged! Seungri is in a very good mood today. He even sings a Chinese song - "Small Apple" (he always sing this song to GD lol). His Parents, sister, his manager and the members except TOP came to fetch him home. All of them were laughing at this cute handsome boy who is happily dancing and singing. 

"Ahhhhh!! Finally!! I can get out of this place!!"Seungri exclaimed stretching out his arms. 

"Yah, Don't get overly excited. You have not fully recovered." Ji Yong said bringing his arms down and start undressing him (to help him change! Don't think dirty! XD) Seungri blushed and told Ji Yong he could change himself. 

Seungri's mom walk towards the drawer "Come let's pack up and go,"and Ji Yong stopped her. "Eomeoni, let me do it." Ji Yong smiled and grab the bag from Seungri's mom. Seungri's mom smiled and thank him. she then excuses herself to sign the discharge documents. Seungri was confused when he heard Ji Yong addressing his mom "eomeoni". "Why are you calling my mom eomeoni?" He asked. Ji Yong look up at him and glance at the rest of them. 

*Awkward atmosphere* 

"errrrr Oppa... both of you used to live together and both address each other's mom "eomeoni". Hanna explained. "Ya...maknae ah... don't you remember anything after all this while?" Yong Bae said. Seungri look at Yong Bae and then at Ji Yong. "Sorry, Hyung... I just can't recall anything." Seungri said with a pout and stare down at his own feet. In fact, Seungri is slowly gaining back bits of memories but they are all choppy and undefined. Whenever he remembered something he will get terrible headache. 

 "Well, Oppaaaa!! Finally, you can go home!" Hanna said trying to raise the awkward atmosphere and hug her brother. Seungri smile and hug back. "We want hug too!!" Dae Sung and Yong Bae join the hug. "Yah! be gentle. Maknae has yet fully recovered." They break off the hug and chuckle at the over reacted leader. "Oh ya, I didn't see TOP hyung, Is he busy?" Seungri asked. "Oh, he said he need to do something." Dae Sung replied. Seungri nodded understandingly. "Hyung must have gone to some Ice Cream fair" Yong Bae said earning low chuckle from the Seungri.

"Seung Hyun ah, are you done? We have signed the documents. We can leave now." Seungri's mom said. 

"Let's go brother!" Yong bae slung his arm over Seungri's shoulder. Ji Yong who was behind them slaps Yong Bae's arm gesturing him not to do that. (Ji Yong is JEALOUS! XD) They were walking towards the exit and heard someone shouting out to Seungri. "Seungri shi!! Seungri shi!! It's Min Sun!" Seungri turned back and asked for a few minutes to talk to his "friend". "Alright maknae, make it quick!" Yong Bae shouted at the running Seungri. "That lady again..." Hanna muttered. "What?" Dae Sung asked surprising her. "Aishiiii, Oppa! Don't creep up from behind! You scared me!" Hanna exclaimed and hit Dae Sung. "Ahhh sorry sorry, I thought I heard you said something." "Yes...don't you think that lady is... weird?" Hanna said still staring at the lady. Dae Sung look up and asked, "Is he your brother's new girlfriend?" Dae Sung chuckles earning an elbow from Hanna. "My brother is no playboy. Alright. He is just extremely friendly to strangers regardless male or female." Hanna said with arms crossed and walk off. "Sorry sorry, I was just joking." Dae Sung rubs his chest and apologize. Hanna ignores and walks further away .

Dae Sung immediately regretted what he had said. He decided to buy a cold juice from the vending machine for Hanna as an apology gift. He took out his wallet to check for enough coins. While pouring out the coins onto his hand, some playful kids bump into him causing him to drop the coins. Some rolled to the spot where Seungri and his "friend" were talking. Seungri picks up the coins and smile at his hyung. Dae Sung thank him and take a glance at the lady. His stare stops at her hand. "Hyung? Hyung? You alright?" Seungri asked realizing his hyung been staring at his friend. "Oh, sorry. I'll wait for you in the car. Be quick maknae." He squeezed Seungri's shoulder and walk off.  

Dae Sung pinched the bridge of his nose as if trying to dispel a headache. "Why is that tattoo on her hand so familiar..." Dae Sung muttered.  "Yah! Dae Sung ah. What's taking you so long?" Ji Yong broke his thought. "You sick?" Ji Yong touches his forehead. "Oh, no... just a little tired. I'll wait in the car." Dae Sung said and walk towards the exit. Ji Yong signed and shakes his head. "Seungri ah! Are you done?" Ji Yong shouted from afar. 

"Alright, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow then." Seungri said and waved. "Don't forget!!" Min sun said and a creepy smirk creeps up on her face. "Ha, You are such a naive boy. You think I am really your friend? Hahaha. Seo Jin... Enjoy the show... I will not fail you anymore!" Min sun muttered and let out a laugh attracting attentions from other patients. What she didn't notice is someone has been secretly following her. The "stalker" has been hiding behind the stairway door snapping pictures and recording video throughout the whole time when she was talking to Seungri. 

"Boss, job done. Where shall we meet?" The mysterious stalker seems to be reporting to his boss over the phone.  

Seungri and Ji Yong got in the car. Ji Yong sits in the front with Dae Sung and Seungri at the back with his sister and Yong Bae. (it's a big family car) His parents in another car, though.

"Wow... who make my princess angry?" Seungri chuckles. Hanna elbows him. "Owwwwww" Seungri rubs his chest. Ji Yong panicky turns back to check on his maknae. "You alright??" Ji Yong asked with his hand on Seungri's lap. "ahh... Sorry, oppa..." Hanna apologizes feeling guilty for hurting her brother. "Ahhh I am okay..." Seungri said ensuring all that he is fine. "Now are you gonna tell me what happened?" Seungri asked his sister. 

"I am the culprit. I said something that she didn't like to hear." Dae Sung answer instead. Seungri looked up at Dae Sung. "Oh, interesting. What did you say?" Seungri asked. "I said... I said..." Dae Sung stutters unsure how to tell Seungri. 

 Suddenly, the car jam brake. *BEEEEP* "Damm it!" Seungri's manager cursed.  Is everybody fine back there?" he asked. Everybody replied "yes", "We are fine", "I'm okay" except for Seungri who seem to have a panic attack. Seungri is trembling and sweat pouring from his head dripping down his face. "Oppaa! Opppa!! What's wrong? Talk to me!!" Hanna is worried sick seeing her brother in this state. "Maknae, maknae!! Calm down calm down." Yong Bae trying to calm Seungri. 

Ji Yong unfasten his seat belt, got off the car and approach the back door. He unfastens Seungri's seat belt and hugs him tightly. He whispers something into his ears. After some moments, Seungri seems to settle down. Hanna helps to wipe the sweat off him. His parents came to check on their son. 

"Seung Hyun ah, did you hurt yourself? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Seungri's parents were so worried.  "Oma, I am fine," Seungri said and flash a smile. "Alright, if you feel unwell, you have to tell us okay?" Seungri's father said and went back to their car. Hanna holds on his hand and smiles. Seungri returned the smile and stare out of the window. 

In fact, Seungri remembered something but it was choppy and blurry. So he decided to ask his manager after they reached home. "Bokyung hyung" Seungri tap on his manager's shoulder who is reading something interesting on his phone. "Neh, Seungri" Bokyung locks his phone and slot into his pocket. "Can we talk outside?" Seungri ask gesture to go to the balcony. "What is it Seungri?" Bokyung asked. Seungri not knowing how to start this topic. "It's okay, just speak your mind" Bokyung said after noticing him scratching his head walking back and forth. 

"Hyung... did I ever had a car accident?" Seungri blurted out. Bokyung just stared at him. "Did I?" Seungri asked again. Bokyung not sure how to answer him. "errrrrrrr... why are you asking this? Did you remember something?" Bokyung asked. Seungri was hesitant whether to speak out or not. "Just now..." 

Ji Yong approaches them cutting off their conversation. "Ri... why are you here? eomeoni looking for you." Ji Yong said. Seungri excuses himself and leaves Ji Yong and his manager at the balcony. Ji Yong lit up his cigarette and asked Bokyung what both of them were talking about. "Ji Yong ah... I think he is remembering something... he suddenly asked if he ever had a car accident." Bokyung signed. 

"Really!? That's good news, isn't it! That means he is slowly gaining back his memories!" Ji Yong exclaimed excitedly. "Good news? Don't you remember the phobia he had to overcome after that car accident? and the nightmares... although the other party wasn't seriously injured but Seungri couldn't get off the scene of himself flipping over and over and the injuries he suffered after that... Do you want him to remember all that?... I didn't even know how to answer him just now." Bokyung signed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Ji Yong was at a loss for words. Both of them stood there in silence for a few moments.... 

Ji Yong light up his 2nd cigarette... 

"He told me he was tired and wanted to go home. But I insisted on asking him to come. I am the one who cause him to become like this." Ji Yong said choking on his tears. "Hyung, can you promise me to always look out for him?" Ji Yong asked with a serious look. "Sure. Of cause. That's my duty. And... it is not your fault alright. Stop blaming yourself. Seungri wouldn't like to see you cry" Bokyung stretches out his arm and squeezes Ji Yong's shoulder. 

"I am back." Seungri said and notice Ji Yong eyes are red and puffy "Hyung, are you crying?" Seungri asked worriedly. "Are you sick? Are you hurt somewhere?" Seungri touches Ji Yong's forehead. "I am fine, I am just tired." Ji Yong said. "Come let's go to bed. It is very late already." Ji Yong slung his arms over Seungri's shoulder and walk to their respective bedroom.  


Sorry... boring chapter... will update again tomorrow! hwaiting!!

 Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

bigbang.jpeg