Drown in Regrets

Our Strong Baby

tumblr_inline_nedh2ty0Nw1rjmlub.gif

I want to receive flowers from you too! Lee Seung Hyun! :3

I named this chapter "Drown in Regrets" instead of "sorrow part 2" because... honestly, I don't know what word is most suitable for this chapter.

Always treasure your loved ones before it's too late. - xNerissa_vvip


Doctors and nurses are already standing by at the entrance awaiting their arrival. The paramedics have informed the Hospital about their arrival while on the way. Paparazzi has started to gather around the entrance of the hospital ready to flash once they saw the famous celebrity. Suddenly, someone shouted "THERE!!" and everybody starts running towards the direction of the approaching Ambulance van. All of them had their cameras on and ready to flash. The paramedics were shocked when they saw so many reporters but they ignored it anyway and opened the back door. It was a man sitting on the bench with his hand bandaged and wearing a mask. 

One of the paparazzi asked the staffs "Where is the Big Bang?". 

"What Big Bang? Could you guys please move way! Please don't block the entrance." What they didn't know is that this is all part of TOP's smart plan. 

While on the way to the Hospital, TOP was notified that the news has leaked out and the paparazzi is gathering outside the hospital. TOP paused and thought for awhile before telling his manager his smart plan. Apparently, he told his manager to feign injuries and board the Ambulance where Ji Yong will be transferred to the car. Although, it's not safe but they really can't let this matter leak out to the media! - The media will start twisting story which isn't true so they decided to take the risk.  When they reached a junction just before reaching the hospital, they carried out their plan. Throughout the whole process, Seungri never let go of Ji Yong's -turning even colder by the seconds shaking hand. Seungri was distraught and tears kept flowing down his face. TOP heart breaks at the sight of his dongseng crying and another trying to stay alive. TOP who is still an amateur driver tried to maintained his calm and drive to the hospital as fast as possible. From afar, he could see a crowd gathering at the entrance so he decided to go by the back door. When they finally arrived, TOP got out of the car and gently slid his hands under Ji Yong and carefully lift him out of the car. He could hear Ji Yong groan weakly when he was being moved. He told Seungri to let go of Ji Yong's hand so that he could carry him out of the car. But Ji Yong was scared and didn't want to let go of Seungri's hand.

"Yongie... Don't worry... I'll be just... right beside... you..." Seungri choked on his tears and push his hand off the grip. Ji Yong took a glimpse at Seungri before a tear roll down his face. 

"Ri! Open that door!" TOP instructed. Seungri ran forward to open the door. TOP shouted for help and immediately, nurses and the doctor rushed to help. They hurriedly place him on the gurney but Ji Yong hissed in pain when his back touches it. Seungri shouted at the doctors and nurses to turn him over. 

"Turn him over! He has got gun shot on his back!!" They heed his advice and acted quickly. Seungri took Ji Yong's hand in a firm clasp while the staffs wheel him into Emergency surgery room. 

"Sorry, Sir. You have to let go of his hand." One of the nurses said.

"NOooo... Please allow me to go in with him!!" Seungri grabs Ji Yong's hand even tighter. He could feel Ji Yong losing strength on the grip. TOP hug him from the back to stop him from going any further. Seungri releases the grip from Ji Yong's hand and turned to cry in the elder embrace. TOP was heartbroken and on the verge of breaking down but he needs to be strong for his dongseng. He holds back the tears and draws soothing circles on Seungri's back. 

Soon later, the rest of the members and managers came - running, Yong Bae approaches Seungri who had his head hanging low. Seungri looked up and was grabbed by the collar of the shirt, "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!" and a punch landed on him. The rest quickly stop Yong Bae and pull him further away. TOP pinned Yong Bae against the wall with an arm and pointed a finger at him as if to tell him to stop. 

"Dae, bring Yong Bae out to cool down. Don't come back unless he is calmed enough to talk PROPERLY. Understood?" TOP said sternly, looking at Yong Bae. Dae Sung just could nod and pull Yong Bae away who is reluctant to move an inch until the Managers joined to pull him away from the scene. 

"Ri, come... can you stand on your own?" TOP offered his hand to Seungri who is still on the ground with his hand covering his face. Seungri cried and slapped the eldest hand and ran off. TOP followed behind but lost him when he turned into a corner. 

Seungri was actually hiding in plain sight just a few feet away from where TOP is standing looking around. TOP stop everybody who walks past to ask if they saw Seungri. Some visitors were shocked when they saw him and asked for a picture but he politely declines and runs in another direction in hope to find the maknae. Seungri peeks to check if the area is clear before running like hell out of the hospital. It was winter and he covers his face with a shawl. The shawl was a handmade birthday gift by Ji Yong and he always wears it during winter time. Unknowingly, he walks to the pub that his friend owned. 

"Hey, Seungri! Wassup! You're too early today. The pub isn't open for business yet." His friend raised a hand for a friend handshake - a gesture you do with friends. Seungri just walks past and slapped the raised hand and sit at the bar counter. 

"Hey, what's wrong again?" 

"Could you... give me something... strong?" Seungri asked. His friend pats his shoulder as if he understand and went over the bar to mix some alcohol.  While Seungri was waiting for his drink, he pulls out his phone and saw there are alot of missed calls and messages from TOP, Dae Sung, the managers, and Hanna. He opens Hanna's message and read it and Hanna calls again. He slides the screen. 

"...Hello..." 

"Oppa? Where are you? I have just heard about what happened! Where are you now? Are you okay?" There was a long pause from Seungri before he breaks down in muffled sobs. 

"Oppa!! answer me!! Where are you? You are at the pub right? The pub your friend owned right?" Seungri still not answering her sister's question and just keep sniffling. 

"Just stay right there, okay? I'll come and find you." Hanna said, and ended the call.

When Hanna arrived at the pub, Seungri was already drunk and making a scene there by grabbing any bottle he sees and gulps it. His friend tried to stop him but no to avail. Seungri was a taekwondo black belt and learning Jiu Jitsu. He uses every tactic to trap his friend so that he could drink more. Hanna hugs him from the back and Seungri thought it was his friend's helper and he uses his right elbow to hit the head. The grip of the hug loosened and he heard a loud bang as if someone had fallen hard towards the ground hitting a table. "HANNA!!" his friend shouted and a realisation hit him when he dizzily turns around and saw his little sister laying on the floor with a bruised eye unconscious. 

"Oh . What have I done! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!" Seungri cried out desperately. His friend offered help to call for an ambulance but Seungri rejected and piggy-back her and ran out of the pub. While running under the heavy snows, Seungri kept mumbling "what have I done" under his breath. He stumbled over a rock and fell hard on the ground. He got up immediately despite the injury he sustained in the fall. He limps towards his sister and wanted to piggyback her but he had sprained his arm and a deep cut on his kneecap making it hard to lift her up. He hugs his sister and scream for help but the sound of the wind is so strong that it's almost impossible to hear his scream. At this moment, someone ran towards them with a big umbrella. 

"Ri, you okay?" Seungri looked up and burst out crying. 

"Hyung!! I'm so sorry!!" It was Yong Bae who came for him when he needed help. Seungri just hugs him and keep mumbling "I'm so sorry".

Yong Bae returned the hug. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have punched you. I shouldn't blame you for that. But we really need to get your sister to the hospital okay?" "Can you walk on your own?" 

"Don't care about me, Hyung. Hanna is hurt... because of me..." Seungri voice got lower. 

"What?? What did you say? Well... I don't know what happened but don't blame it all on yourself alright? I'm gonna carry her to my car first and I'll come get you okay?" Yong Bae shouted, due to the strong wind sound. Seungri just nodded and slowly follows behind. Yong Bae is a very strong guy, within seconds he is back for Seungri. He squats down for piggyback position ready to carry Seungri. Seungri wraps his arm around Yong Bae's neck and slowly stand up. "Maknae... have you been eating at all? You weigh just like your sister!" Yong Bae said making Seungri chuckle. 

Soon, they arrived at the hospital. Yong Bae help carries Hanna in and the nurses quickly came to assist. One of the nurses approaches Seungri wanting to clean up his wounds but Seungri was too worried about his sister that he rejected the help. Yong Bae got to calm him down and ask him to follow the nurse to get himself clean. Seungri received a text message from Yong Bae that his sister is fine only suffered a bruise on the forehead and right eye and that she is awake. Seungri felt relieved and thank the nurse for helping clean up the wound. He then left to visit his sister who will be staying in for a day for observation. 

Seungri was standing outside his sister ward. He is indecisive whether to enter the room or just walk off like an irresponsible man. When he was about to walk off like a coward, Yong Bae pats his shoulder from behind. 

"Just go in. She was looking for you." Yong Bae said.

Seungri paused for a moment before answering. "but... I hit her..." 

"I know... Hanna have told me everything... but she didn't blame you. In fact, She is very worried about you." Seungri let out a muffled sob at the last sentence. Yong Bae saw the fragile maknae and give him a comforting hug. 

"Don't cry... you are the big brother! You shouldn't cry! Come on! Be a man and walk in like a man!" Yong Bae pushes him towards the door and gestures him to turn the knob. Seungri wipes his tears with the hem of his shirt and slowly opens the door. He was greeted by a smiling Hanna with her arms stretched out. 

"Oppa! I hear you!" Seungri went forward and hug Hanna. 

"I'm so sorry... Oppa is so sorry... Please forgive me." Seungri kept mumbling the words over and over.

"Oppa, I guess you are still drunk, eh?" 

"what??" 

"You keep mumbling stuff... but you know I never blame you," Hanna smiles and hug even tighter. They broke off the hug and chatted a little before Yong Bae came in with TOP and Dae Sung. 

"You this little b*stard" TOP walks angrily towards Seungri. Seungri thought he was gonna get beat up by the elder but instead received a hug from him. "Don't you ever run away like that! You hear me!" TOP said. 

"Maknae... I was so worried about you..." Dae Sung joined in the hug. 

*camera shutter sound*

"SO CUUUTEEEE!!!" Hanna said, looking at the picture she just took of the group hug. 

"You know... you are even cuter!" TOP said, walking towards Hanna but was stopped by the protective Seungri. 

"Hmmm... Hyung... I'm still here... alright..." Seungri said.

"Okay... okay..." TOP mischievously ruffled Hanna's hair before dashing out of the ward with Seungri following behind. TOP ran into a ward and Seungri stopped right in front of it. 

"Come on in..." TOP gesture him to walk in. It was Ji Yong's ward.

Seungri walk in with his heavy foot. He didn't dare to look up at the person lying in bed. 

"come on here, sit. I'm sure Ji Yong would be happy to hear from you." TOP said and push Seungri down to sit. 

"How is he doing? Hyung." Seungri asked.

"The doctor managed to take out the bullet and he was lucky that the bullet did not hit his spine or damaged any organs. But..." TOP paused. 

"But what??" Seungri asked.

"The doctor also said... he have lost too much blood and lack of oxygen to his brain... he might not be able to wake up for long..."

"You mean... coma?"

"Yes..." Seungri eyes brimmed with tears and grab Ji Yong's hand. 

"Well... I leave you to him. Stay here and take care of him okay." TOP ruffles his hair and left the room. 

Seungri just holds Ji Yong's hand and cry. The other members were standing outside looking in. Dae Sung wanted to go in and comfort the maknae but TOP stops him. "Just let him be. Give him some Alone time. He needs it." 

"Hyung... why did you lie to maknae that Ji Yong Hyung is in coma state?" Dae Sung asked. 

Actually, Ji Yong is out of danger and not in coma. In fact, he will wake up soon after the anesthetic wears off. But TOP lied to maknae because he wants to teach him a lesson. TOP wants Seungri to be brave and be proud of who he is and wants him to feel how Ji Yong feels when he pretended not remembering him.


TOP is so bad... but Seungri deserve to be taught a lesson! He pretended to forget Ji Yong previously. So now he will feel the pain of almost losing someone. 

*hint hint* it will be a happy ending. unless i changed my mind... XD

tumblr_o2bsf0YBeR1uk5s54o1_500.gif

    Look at how riri  GD's back~