The Meeting

Our Strong Baby

193057324003202.gif?r480x480

Sorry, GD's fans. He is taken. XD

Get your CRAYON~


Ji Yong woke up early today with a big smile on his face. Today is his birthday and is the day he will be meeting with Hanna and hopefully Seungri too. He checked his phone and there were tons of unread messages from friends, staffs, trainee and his group members. He read each message with a big smile on his face. 

"Happy Birthday! Bro!" Yong Bae said, with half-opened eyes. 

"Thank You! Bae!" 

"What time is it?" Yong Bae asked.

"It's 7am" 

"WHAT!?" Yong Bae widened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" 

"You're up so early today!"

"I told ya I'm meeting out with Hanna and Ri today." Ji Yong said with a big grin. Yong Bae fell speechless at the mention of "Seungri" and just stare at his friend. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Yong Bae felt bad hiding the truth. He wanted to tell Ji Yong but he feels that he shouldn't interfere too much of their personal life and if this is what Seungri want, he should respect his decision. 

"Bae? yah... Yong Bae?" Ji Yong waving his hand in front of his face. Yong Bae seems like he's in another world. "DONG YONG BAE!!" Ji Yong shouted into his ear. 

"Owwwww... what is that for?" Yong Bae jumped and rubbed his ear. 

"I thought you were possessed by Valak!" Ji Yong makes a freaked out expression with a hand over his chest.

"What Valak? Who is Valak?" Ji Yong got out of the bed and point to a painting of a Demon Nun - Valak. - *You should know this if you watch The Conjuring 2 XD I thought of posting the pic here but I worry some of you might be squeamish. If you wanna see how Valak looks like click this link -> http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/7/76/Valak.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160622005606

Ji Yong then laughed and slammed the door leaving Yong Bae alone with the eerie painting. Yong Bae couldn't see it clearly as the room is dark so he got off the bed and draw the curtains back. He stood at the window breathing in the morning fresh air and turn towards the direction of the painting. He screamed and stumbled over a chair and ran out of the room. Ji Yong heard that and roared into a fit of laughter. 

"KWON JI YONG! Where the hell you bought that painting from? That's so creepy!!" Yong Bae looks like he was about to pissed himself.

"It's from TOP Hyung" Ji Yong answered while trying to suppress his laughter.

"What the hell is up with you guys! I'm leaving!" Yong Bae angrily stomped out of the house. Ji Yong immediately felt bad and chased after him. 

"Bae! I'm sorry if you got freaked out!!" Ji Yong laughed again. Yong Bae showed a finger and drove off. Ji Yong went back in and took down the painting and store it back in his garage. He actually hangs it on the wall just last night while Yong Bae was asleep to prank him in the morning and he succeeded. 

He opens his wardrobe and runs his fingers through all the clothing he has. He wanted to look good in front of Seungri. After trying out different outfits he finally decided on what to wear. He carefully styles his hair and is ready to meet. They planned to meet at AND.Here cafe which is closed for today just for the meetup session. 

Seungri on the other hand, is still soundly sleeping. - Well, of cause... he got back home pretty late after sneaking into Ji Yong's apartment. His phone kept vibrating the whole morning. He was too tired to check who called, he just let it vibrate. He smiles into the bedsheet after the vibration stops and he continues his beauty sleep. And then, he heard a familiar high pitch voice shouting outside. He thought he was dreaming, he searched for his pillow and pulled it over his head to block out the noise. 

"OPPPAAA!!!! WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!" Hanna scream just inches away from his ear. 

Seungri rolled down of the bed. "What happened!? What happened!?"    

"What happened? What time is it now!?" Hanna asked, angrily with her arms on her waist. 

Seungri innocently reads out the time displaying on his phone. "8:43am?" 

"We have a meeting with an investor at the cafe at 9 today!" Hanna exclaimed. Seungri eyes widen, and double check the date on his phone. Hanna had lied to him that there is an investor interested in investing in her first clothing store and cause she does not have much experience in doing business she asked for her brother's help. - Hanna opened a clothing store name "Liberty" She posted on her Instagram @goodgalhanna

"Sh*t! I just need 10 mins!!" Seungri grabs some simple clothing and stumbled his way to the bathroom. Hanna signed and shakes his head. She tidies up his room and clears the garbage. 

"Wow... Impressive." Hanna compliments. She was literally speechless at how fast her brother prepare.

"This is called professional. Come on, let's go." Seungri took one last look at the mirror and hurried out the house.

Seungri drives like an F1 driver and within minutes, they reached the cafe. - anyway, the distance isn't that far...

"Phew... we are a minute early!" Seungri feels proud of himself. Hanna rolled her eyes and get off the car while her brother went to park his luxurious car.

Hanna opened the cafe and Ji Yong followed her in. 

"OH MA GOD! OPPA!! You startled me!" Hanna didn't know Ji Yong was behind her. 

"Sorry, sorry!" Ji Yong rubs his head. "Did Seungri came?" Ji Yong was playing with the hem of his sleeve nervously. 

"Of course, Who am I?" Hanna said proudly and chuckle. "But I told him that we are meeting an investor for my clothing store today... ahh I couldn't see my future now... I'm sure he would kill me later!!" 

Seungri had parked his car at the usual spot and walking towards the cafe backdoor. Without him knowing, somebody is tailing him from behind. He saw Hanna talking to a man which he thought is the investor, he stopped on his track to adjust his clothes and his hair before clearing his throat. *ahem* Hanna looked up and smiled at him and whispered something into "the investor" ear and left the cafe. 

"Oppa, I have some programs so I'll take my leave first! bye!" Hanna hurried out of the cafe. Seungri was puzzled. "Isn't this talk about your clothing store...??" Seungri mumbled to himself. He shakes his head and approached the man sitting with the back facing him. 

"Hi, My name is..." Seungri eyes widen at the sight. It was the last man he ever wanted to see. He doesn't want to blow his cover so decide to get his act together and pretend like nothing's wrong. "Seungri." 

*Ha, you indeed remember me. It's all written on your face. Fine, I'll play with you.* Ji Yong thought in his mind. "Oh Hi, You must be Hanna's big brother Mr. Lee? I am Mr. Kwon but I preferred to be called Ji Yong." Ji Yong reached out for a handshake.

*What the hell is wrong with you? Mr. Kwon?? What?? Arggghhh, this isn't the time to think about this.* Seungri thought in his mind and accept the handshake. 

"Well, Mr. Lee you looked quite young. How old are you, if I may ask?" Ji Yong purposely asks such silly questions. 

*what is up in your sleeves Kwon Ji Yong?* Seungri faked a smile and answered his question. "No need for the formality. Just call me Seungri. I am 25. You looked quite young too. How long have you been doing business?" They chatted for a little while until they started smell something weird. 

"Do you smell that?" Seungri asked, sniffing around. 

"Yeah... smells weird..." Ji Yong answered, covering the lower part of his face. Within seconds they were surrounded by thick gray smokes. They kept coughing and Seungri took out his phone in a panic to try to call his sister but she is happily enjoying her time with her friends that she didn't realize her phone is ringing. Ji Yong called the members for help. The first person he called was his best friend but it was unreachable so he called TOP who picked up after a few rings. While Ji Yong was telling TOP what happening, Seungri fumbled with the lock. They needed help! He screamed for help as loud as possible hopefully to attract passers-by but it was still early for business hours. Most of the store in that district opens in the afternoon. Soon, Seungri felt hard to breathe and fell to the floor due to lack of oxygen. Ji Yong rushed to him and hold him tight.

Ji Yong took a chair and threw it against the window and shout for help. 

Seungri was lying weakly on the floor and hardly breathing at all. "Lee Seungri! You better not die here!! Not today!! Don't you ever leave me again!!!" Ji Yong was hugging him tightly and sobbing. His tears flow down his face and landed on Seungri's face. 

"Yongie Hyung..." Seungri calls out softly, barely conscious. 

"Yes... Yes... I'm here... Hyung is here..." Ji Yong is happy to hear Seungri call him "Yongie Hyung" again. 

"I'm...so... sorry... I lied to... you..." Seungri was cut off by Ji Yong. "shhhhhhh, don't talk. Save your energy. TOP Hyung is on the way here. We will get out of here alive!" 

"I... don't think I...have the chance to... get out of here... I have to tell you... this... I really... love you so much... I tried to... forget you... but it was so... hard..." Seungri was again cut off but this time not by Ji Yong but by women wearing an oxygen mask. 

*clap clap clap* "Wow... That was so touching... I almost cry and wants to put out the fire. But seeing how lovey Dovey you guys are, it irks me." the mystery women said, sarcastically. 

"Who the F are you!?" Ji Yong shouted. 

"Yah... don't you guys remember me? The one who kidnapped you guys..." 

"MinSun...? You are Min..." 

"That's right. You're still as smart, Seungri."


Soon, the cafe is surrounded by Police and TOP was shouting outside the cafe. The officers broke the door down and rushed inside the cafe with guns. The quick-witted Min Sun grab Ji Yong and use him as the hostage. TOP panicked when he sees Min Sun had a gun on his dongseng temple. 

"Hyung! Don't care about me! Save maknae!! Save him first!!" Ji Yong shouted and was hit with the of the gun.

"DON'T YOU GUYS COME ANY CLOSER! OR I'LL SHOOT BOTH OF THEM!" Min Sun threatened. 

"Okay, Just please... calm down... Let them go..." TOP pleaded. 

"I want you guys to prepare a helicopter to leave Seoul." Min Sun demanded, and pushed the gun harder onto Ji Yong's head.

"Is somebody listening!!?? Please ING DO AS SHE SAID!!" TOP exclaimed. And an officer ran out of the cafe as if to pass the order. 

MinSun still has her gun on Ji Yong's head. She uses her free hand to pulls Seungri up on his feet. She then ordered both to walk up the stairs to the roof of the cafe. "Nobody fking follows. Am I clear?" Min Sun said sternly, pushing the gun harder to Ji Yong's head and another arm wrap around Seungri's neck. TOP stretches out his arms and push all the officers back. 

Seungri searches for Ji Yong's hand and grasps it. Ji Yong could feel Seungri's hand shaking. He wanted so badly to hug him and tell him everything is okay but the fact is there a gun on his temple. Suddenly, a voice broke the silence. 

"Please...could you let Ji Yong off... Your target is me... just let him go." Seungri said, with a straight face not showing any signs of fear. 

"Wow... Look at your boyfriend... He is willing to sacrifice for you... how sweet is that... huh, Ji Yong?" Min Sun being sarcastic as F. 

"AND WHY IS MY FKING HELICOPTER TAKING SO LONG!?" Min Sun shouted like a mad woman. At this moment, Seungri elbows her and tried to snatch her gun. "RUN YONGIE! RUNN!!" Seungri screamed. Ji Yong was too shocked to react but came to his senses when he saw Seungri got pushed to the ground and Min Sun pointing the gun at Seungri ready to shoot. 

*BANG* 

Seungri slowly opened his eyes and thought he was dead. But he felt a weight on top of him. He was happy to see his Yongie Hyung, he threw his arms around him but felt his back damped. He checked his hand and gasped - it was blood! Ji Yong smiles weakly and rolled back his eyes before falling back. "No!! NOOO!!! Please don't leave me!!" Seungri cried. "owwwwwww, that's so sad!! One down. You're next, Lee Seungri." Min Sun walked nearer towards Seungri when suddenly someone sneaked up from behind and said "No, you are next. Bi*ch" *BANG* Min Sun lost grip of the gun and fall flat to the ground. It was TOP who fired the shot. 

"Oh sh*t, Ji... stay awake!!" TOP gently slap Ji Yong's cheek. 

"Please... Yongie... Please don't leave me!! I have not sing... Happy Birthday.. to you yet!! Please stay awake!!" Seungri cried. 

Within split seconds, the paramedics came and send them to the hospital. Seungri insisted on taking the same van as Ji Yong. Throughout the whole journey, Seungri was holding on to Ji Yong's hand, talking to him the whole time.  


Is the plot going too fast? lol, I don't wanna drag it so it's kinda like a "Fast Forward". No long-winded negotiating and stuff.

PLEASE COMMENT!! 

oglydkghcaqlhwvep5ap.gif

heehee Jealous ri?