Waking up or no?

Our Strong Baby

Bigbang

They are so cool!

I decided to include parts of the previous chapter sorta like a ...recap... what do you guys think?? Comment plz :)


I found from http://www.helpguide.org/harvard/whats-causing-your-memory-loss.htm

Hematomas are blood clots caused by bruising. When they are located in the subdural area, between the brain surface and the thin membrane that covers it (the dura), they can cause symptoms that mimic Alzheimer’s disease. Such subdural hematomas can also be life-threatening, causing coma and death.

Most subdural hematomas are caused by severe head trauma sustained in automobile crashes.


Previously...

"The doctor said he had hit his head so hard that it causes a clot in his brain but however his current condition is too risky to operate. Also, there is only 78% chance of full recovery." TOP explained to Ji Yong who was intently listening. "You mean there is a 22% chance of him not able to wake up from the operating table?" Ji Yong asked with his eyes red and teary, clasp the eldest's hands. "Yess..." TOP replied with his head hanging down. "Where is he now? I want to see him." Ji Yong demanded. "Ji Yong ah..." TOP tried to persuade him. "Hyung, please. I must see him. I must see... him..." with the last word Ji Yong couldn't hold back anymore and burst out crying on the eldest's chest.

The video...

*ahem ahem* (clearing throat) "ya Nana... surprise? Oppa bought a limited bright pink edition of IPHONE 6 arrow-10x10.png for you. It is only available in the States and only 2 sets in the world! I am sorry that you have to see me in this state. I know you hate blood. But don't you girls see blood every month? Haha *cough cough cough* Seungri was coughing so hard that TOP wanted to stop recording but Seungri grabbed his hand and pleaded his hyung to continue with the recording.

Daesung was sobbing at the side and Seungri had to pause the recording to tell him not to cry. "Daesung hyung, please don't cry... Nana doesn't like people crying... She would cry too and I don't want to see my little sister cry." Seungri said weakly to Daesung who is wiping his tears from his face. "That's better hyung. Thank you" Seungri smiles weakly and turned back to face the camera. "Nana ah... I am sorry for not being the big brother that you deserve to have. You have been taking care of appa and oma at a young age and I have always felt bad about it. Sorry that I won't be able to buy gifts for you anymore. I thought of giving you this phone as a surprise but it turns out like this... haha *cough cough cough*

Seungri with watery eyes said his last sentence "Na... please take care of appa and oma... Please don't cry for me... I love you my little sister Lee Hanna. Seungri smile weakly and the video ended. 

Present...

"Oppa...oppa... wake up... please don't ignore me... talk to me... please... I don't want this iPhone! I just want you to look at me! I want to see your smile. I want you to tease me. I just want you back oppa!!" with the last word, Hanna broke down again. Ji Yong couldn't bear the heartbreaking scene. He walked into the ward and shouted at the young man lying motionlessly there. "YA! STOP SLEEPING!! IF THIS IS YOUR STUPID JOKE, IT'S NOT FUNNY! DO YOU ENJOY SEEING US BEING SO WORRIED AND CRYING OVER YOU? WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!" Ji Yong shouted shaking Seungri's body. Daesung and YongBae rushed into the ward to stop him. Not caring about the one at a time rule. "Ji ah, stop" Yong Bae said pulling back his best friend. "Hyung, please don't shout at maknae. He will be scared and will not want to wake up" Daesung blurted out and received a death glare from Ji Yong. Ji Yong forcefully pushed Yong Bae away making him fell to the floor and grab Daesung's shirt "What did you say? How could you say that? He is our family! our friend! our member!" Ji Yong then landed a punch on DaeSung face knocking him out. TOP who was coming back from cafeteria heard a commotion coming from the ICU ward and felt something's wrong and he is right. He saw Ji Yong landing a punch on Daesung making him fall to the ground. TOP dropped his bags and rushed forward to check on Daesung. "Dae! Dae...!" TOP slapping Daesung's cheeks trying to wake him up. "WTF Ji! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" TOP confronted Ji Yong and carry DaeSung to the couch. TOP walked towards Ji Yong and grab his shirt but before he does anything Hanna shouted. "STOP IT!! COULD YOU GUYS JUST STOP IT? DO YOU WANT OPPA TO SEE YOU GUYS FIGHT BECAUSE OF HIM!?" Hanna shouted in between her sob. "Hanna..." Ji Yong pushed TOP and walk over to Hanna wanting to console her but instead received a slap. *plak* "GET OUT!" Hanna shouted. "Hanna ah..." TOP wanted to calm her down. "ALL OF YOU! GET OUT!" Hanna shouted again demanding all of them to get out. "Okay okay... we will get out but please allow Dae to rest on the couch." TOP took a last glance at Daesung and then Hanna and left the room with the other 2 members.

"Ji ah... do you need some ice?" Yong Bae asked concernedly as he sees his friend covering the side of his face. "I deserve it..." Ji Yong mumbled. "What??" Yong Bae couldn't hear clearly as Ji Yong was mumbling. "I deserve it, Bae. I deserve to get slapped." Ji Yong said turning to the direction of his friend. 
"Put this on your face. You will feel better." TOP handed an ice pack to Ji Yong. Ji Yong took it "Thanks, hyung. Hyung... I am terribly sorry for what I have done to Daesung." Ji Yong apologised feeling deadly guilty. "It's okay. I understand. Dae must have said something that makes you lose your cool. But we are a team. We are one family. We must stick together. We must not let anything ruin our relationship." TOP said squatting in front of JI Yong. "Arasso hyung. Thank you" Ji Yong then hugs the eldest with Yong Bae joining too.

Hanna came out of the ward sitting opposite the 3 members. "SeungHyun Oppa... did my brother said anything else?" Hanna asked while staring into the ward. TOP got up and walk towards Hanna. "Yes...he said that he is so sorry." TOP said with watery eyes. Hanna starts sobbing again and asked "What is he sorry about... he has always been a good brother... I don't want this phone!!" with the last sentence she threw the phone and (magically) the video play itself. Ji Yong picked it up and watch the video with Yong Bae... tears keep flowing down their cheeks uncontrollably. 

The doctor came and check on Seungri. "Good news guys, Mr Lee is making good progression. We can schedule to remove the blood clot in his brain." the man in gown said. "Does it mean he will wake up soon!?" Ji Yong asked excitedly. The doctor looks at him with a serious and sad expression. "Young man, you must understand that every operation has some risks in it. Some wake-up, some don't." The man in gown explained. "What do you mean by "Some don't"?" Yong Bae asked confusedly. The doctor took a breathe "Brain surgery is a big surgery. There are many nerves, veins and vessels involve there. There are cases which patients get paralyzed, remained in a coma state, loss of sight, loss of hearing, memory loss and much more. "So how high is his chance of recovery?" TOP asked while holding on to Hanna. The doctor looks at TOP and said "78%". the man in gown said with a serious look. "That's high chance right?" Hanna asked. The doctor looks at Hanna "I can't guarantee he will be perfectly fine after the surgery. There might be chances where he could lost his memory either temporary or permanently." The man in gown said.

The members and Hanna were speechless after hearing what the doctor said. "If there is nothing else, I have to go." The man in gown then walks away. Daesung walks out rubbing his face. Ji Yong saw him walking out and approach him. Daesung thought he is going to punch him again but instead received a tight hug. "Daesung ah, I am so sorry! I shouldn't have punched you! Please forgive me!" Ji Yong asking for forgiveness. "Hyung, I should be the one apologising to you. I am sorry for saying that. " DaeSung returned the hug. the other 2 members including Hanna join in the hug. 

The surgery is scheduled to be a week later. And due to good progression, Seungri was moved to a normal ward.(of cause VIP ward) Meanwhile, the doctor suggested that the members and Hanna to interact with the patient by talking, singing or reading to him. All the YG staffs, trainees and YG himself came to visit Seungri. His parents did not visit as they do not have the strong heart to see their son lying motionless in the bed so they only get updates from Hanna.    

The 4 members were sleeping. 2 on the couch and 2 on the spare bed. Hanna was talking to Seungri. Telling him about their childhood stories when suddenly she gasped so loud that startled DaeSung who is sleeping on the bed with TOP beside Seungri's. "What? What's wrong Hanna?" Daesung got up and check on Hanna. "Look..." Hanna pointed her finger at his brother's cheeks. "Water... it's tears!!" Hanna exclaimed excitedly. "I'll go get the doctor." Daesung rushed out to get the doctor. "Oppa... can you hear me? Oppa... open your eyes..." Hanna said with happy tears. The doctor came with all the members standing at the side of Seungri's bed. The nurse asked all of them to leave the room while the doctor does a check on Seungri.      

After a few moments, the doctor came out with a smile. "Good news guys, Mr. Lee is coming around." the man in gown said. All of them were very happy hearing the news. "I will schedule the surgery to be done tomorrow." the man in gown said. Hanna grabs the doctor hand telling him to cure his brother. "Please cure my brother." Hanna said with her eyes staring straight into the doctor eyes. "We are doctors. We save people. I will do my best." the man in gown said with a smile and walk away. 

The operation day....

 Seungri's parents came. They all held hands in a circle surrounding Seungri's bed saying prayers wishing the operation goes smoothly. 

Seungri is then wheeled into the operating theater. All of them could only wait outside the theater. "Oma, appa, why not you guys go back and rest first. I will inform you guys once Oppa is out." Hanna could clearly see her oma still not well. "Alright, I will go back with mom first. Call me immediately when the surgery ends." Hanna's father said and left with her mom. 

"Hanna, do you want something to eat?" Daesung asked. "It's okay, Oppa" Hanna have not had a proper meal for the past few days. "Hanna, you have to eat something. I'm sure your brother doesn't want to see you falling sick." TOP said with concern. Hanna stood up "Alright. Daesung oppa, I'll go with you." Hanna follows Daesung to the cafeteria. They came back with bags of meals, snacks & drinks. Hanna walks to Ji Yong and handed him his meal. "Oppa, I am sorry for slapping you the other day." Hanna apologizes with a smile. Ji Yong look up and smile back. "I am sorry too" Ji Yong apologize to Hanna for making a scene that day. Both of them hug and sat together for their meal. 

After 12 agonizing hours, the surgery finally ended. Seungri was wheeled out of the operating theater with his head bandaged. The members and Hanna rushed forward to ask the doctor. "How is Seungri? How is my brother?" "How is our friend" All of them questioning at the same time. "Mr. Lee is out of danger. We have successfully removed all the blood clots." the doctor explained with a smile. "Can we see him now? Ji Yong asked excitedly. "Yes but not too long. The patient needs ample rest." the man in gown said. All of them bow and say their Thanks to the doctor before rushing to Seungri's room. 

Seungri's parents came and his mom cries at the sight of her son being all pale, skinny and with so many cables attached to him. 

Daesung took out his phone and play "Strong Baby". It was Seungri solo debut song written by GD and is his favorite song. Ji Yong started to rap his parts with TOP adding beatbox. Daesung and Yong Bae does the "clap clap" part. 

Into the middle of the "performance", Hanna noticed Seungri's hand twitching. Daesung stopped the song and all of them stared at Seungri's hands. "He is moving!!" Daesung exclaimed excitedly. TOP told Daesung to continue with the song. They continue with the song while Hanna went out to call the doctor. The doctor came and all of them leave the room.

After a few moments, the doctor came out of the room with a smile. "Congrats, Mr. Lee has wakened up. You guys can go and see him. But not too long." The doctor then walks away. Ji Yong was the first to enter the room. He sat down on the chair beside the bed. He held Seungri's cold hand and talks to him. "Maknae ah... it's me... how do you feel..." Ji Yong asked while rubbing Seungri's cold hand. However... he feels something weird about Seungri's stares...

 


What happen to Seungri...?? Find out in next chapters!!

 

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

 

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg