Premonition

Our Strong Baby

#seungri #gd #gdragon #vi #sunny10 #cf @seungriseyo @xxxibgdrgn

NYONGTORY! :3


I just realized that you can't type "SH*T" here... lol so have to replace with the asterisk

Once again, big thank you to all of you! Please be patience with me! Please enjoy this chapter. :)


"AHHHHHHH!" 

*boom boom boom* "What's wrong Ji!? Open up!!" YongBae just arrived at their dorm and heard screams coming from Ji Yong's room. "Ji, open up!! It's Yong Bae!" After some door banging moments, the door finally is unlocked. "Ji?" The room is so dark that Yong Bae couldn't see a thing. He stumbles over a chair and suddenly *BOOM*. The door was locked from outside. "Ji! What you doing?!! Unlock the door!! Open up now!!" Yong Bae kept banging the door but Ji Yong just refused to budge and just sit back leaning at the door. "Ji, what's wrong? Just tell me." Yong Bae said calmly. "Bae... I... I had a terrible dream. I saw maknae been attacked by crazy women." Ji Yong starts sobbing at the thought of it.  

"Ji... you know that dreams aren't real. Maybe you are just too worried about maknae. Furthermore, you are sick right now. Maybe you are just too tired. That's all." Yong Bae trying to calm his friend. "Also, Dae Sung is with him when I left." Yong Bae said, ensuring Ji Yong that someone is with Seungri. "Dae Sung?" Ji Yong said. "Yeah, Dae Sung is with him right now, " Yong Bae said. "Oh my... Bae, I am sorry. But I must go see Maknae now!!" Ji Yong dashes out of the house leaving Yong Bae locked in his room. "Ji!!" Yong Bae screams but there were no responses. He called Ji Yong but it turns out he did not carry his phone with him. "SH*T" Yong Bae cursed holding on to his best friend phone. He then calls Dae Sung.

Dae Sung & Seungri at the Garden...

"Yeah... did I really had an accident?" Seungri asked, looking at Dae Sung who is avoiding eye contact. Dae Sung signed and decided to tell him what exactly happened. "I am not supposed to tell you this but..." suddenly his phone rang cutting off their conversation. Dae Sung excuses himself to answer the call. 

"Yeobuseyo" Dae Sung answers the call. "Dae Sung! It's Yong Bae! Ji Yong has dashed out of the house! He has locked me inside his room. Listen, He said he have to see maknae. He kept saying he saw maknae being attacked by crazy women." Yong Bae said still trying to force open the door. "What???" Dae Sung asked, not fully understanding what's happening. "But... " Dae Sung drops his phone and shouted "Maknae! NOOOOOOOO!!!" Yong Bae heard a loud scream through the phone, he frantically picks up his phone "Dae Sung? Dae? Dae!! Answer me!! What happened!?" the call was cut off. -> *Yong Bae on speaker while trying to force open the door.* 

Ji Yong kept running even though at times he felt like passing out - the high fever making it worst. But the thought of his maknae getting hurt, makes him keep moving. Finally after some sweat and tears, he has reached the hospital but was told that Seungri was out at the garden with Dae Sung. 

From afar, he saw Dae Sung and Seungri sitting at a stone made stool near the pond. He let out a deep breath and smile to himself. He thought everything was fine. He was about to walk towards them when he saw a "nurse" who was acting weirdly hiding behind a tree with something shiny in her hand. Ji Yong then recalls the dream he had. "Is she the one who want to hurt maknae?" Ji Yong thought to himself. He then walks back to hide behind the bush. He saw Dae Sung stood up and walks away as if answering a call. The lady then seeks this opportunity to get closer to Seungri. "SH*T" Ji Yong cursed and run forward to warn his maknae. He tripped but stood back up and lunged at the women from behind, grabbing her hand stopping her from landing the knife on his maknae. The women overpower him, lifted him up and slam him onto the ground. 

The crazy women walk closer to them and Ji Yong thought this is it, this is the end. He closes his eyes and *bang bang* the police are here. He felt relieved but the women swore that she will get Seungri another time makes him dead worry. 

Ji Yong felt someone shaking him, asking questions. He turns his head and saw Seungri with eyes b with tears, his heart broke seeing his maknae in this state. He never likes to see his maknae cry. He took a breath and said, "I had a premonition of you being attacked, so I had to come to check". Seungri burst out crying and hugging him so tightly that he wish he could be in his arms forever. At this moment, Seungri let go of him and scream in pain holding his head as if someone had smashed a glass bottle on his head. He crawls toward Seungri and hugs him tightly and Seungri pass out in his arms and Ji Yong fell back staring into the sky "Nobody can hurt you, Maknae. I promise." with that being said, Ji Yong closes his eyes and lose consciousness.  Yong Bae who just arrived at the scene were shocked to see what had happened. He walked over to Dae Sung. "Dae, what happened?" Yong Bae asked. Dae Sung looks at him and began to whimper. Yong Bae not knowing what happened just hug Dae Sung and follow the staffs to the hospital.        

In hospital...

Ji Yong woke up in a room of white. He thought he was dead. He tried to get up but felt enormous pain throughout his whole body. "arrrrghhhhh" Ji Yong groans in pain. "Ji, slow...take it slow...let me help you..." Yong Bae who was awakened by the Ji Yong groans help him to sit up. "I will get the doctor." Yong Bae said but got held back by Ji Yong. "I'm alright. How long have I been sleeping?" Ji Yong asked. "2 days..." Yong Bae said. Ji Yong was shocked and look at his friend in surprise. "WHAT! 2 days!!?" Ji Yong exclaimed. "Yeah, 2 days. You had a high fever and..." Yong Bae stops and looks down. "and what??" Ji Yong asked. Yong Bae looks up and touch his friend's forehead. "Don't you remember?" Yong Bae asked with a worried look. Ji Yong widens his eyes as if he recalled something. "AH! Where is maknae!!? Is he alright!!? Where is he? Where is he!!??" Ji Yong asked while getting down the bed. "Ji, calm down." Yong Bae trying to calm his friend down. "Bae, please bring me to see maknae!!" Ji Yong plead his friend. 

They were greeted by TOP, Dae Sung & Hanna inside Seungri's room. TOP and Dae Sung hug the leader and asked about his condition. TOP who just found out about what happened was so furious and Dae Sung seems to be frightened by the incident. 

"Hyung... why is this happening to our baby maknae..." Dae Sung whimper tugging on TOP shirt. TOP turn and hug him patting his back. "Shhhhhhhhh, Dae Sung ah... don't cry... Hyung will find out who did that. Hyung will not let anybody hurt him." With that being said, TOP went out of the room and make a call.

After some moments, they heard a low groan. "Ahhhrrgghhhh" Seungri has wakened up. Ji Yong and Hanna rush forward to check on him. "I'll go get a doctor!" Hanna rushed out of the room. "Maknae, are you alright?" "How are you feeling right now?" "Where is hurting?" "Did you hurt anywhere?" everybody keeps asking questions at the same time. Seungri just look blankly at them making them even more worry. "Maknae, can you hear us??" "Oh , did he lose his vision?" "Did he lose his voice?" they are making all sort of assumptions. "AHHHHHHHH!" Seungri suddenly screams startling all of them and even TOP who was outside on the phone rushed in to check. "Maknae, what's wrong?" Ji Yong asked. Seungri smile and said "you all are so annoying. haha." All of them chuckle at how cute their maknae is. - especially the cute smile!! 

The doctor told them that Seungri is fine and just need ample rest. 

 "Oppa..." Hanna hugs her brother and sniffle. Seungri felt his hospital gown wet. He knows immediately that his sister is crying. "Why are so crying?" Seungri asked using his thumbs to wipe Hanna's tears. Hanna cry even harder. Dae Sung couldn't control his emotion and went out of the room and cry. TOP saw Dae Sung comes out of the room, ends his call and walk towards Dae Sung. "Dae Sung ah..." TOP placed a hand on Dae Sung shoulder. "Hyung..." Dae Sung stood up and hug TOP seeking for comfort. People keep staring at both of them and some even took pictures. TOP didn't care about it and just let his dongseng cry in his chest.

"Ri... I am so worried about you." Ji Yong hugs Seungri so tightly that he almost choke him. "I am fine, Hyung. Really." Seungri ensures them that he is alright. "Maknae ah, have you offended anyone? Why is that woman wanna harm you?" Yong Bae asked. Seungri look at Yong Bae confusedly. "Women? No, I don't remember offending anybody. I have been good. Why are you asking this? And damn, how long have I been sleeping? Why am I here again? I thought Dae Sung Hyung and I were chatting at the garden. Did I fell asleep?" Seungri asked as if not remembering anything. All of them look at each other. "I think I'll go get the doctor again" Hanna excuses herself. 

The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with Seungri. He does not understand why can't he remember anything about the incident. But doctor thought it was great that he can't recall anything and suggested them not to speak a word about it.

 


Sorry for the slow update. >.< Got to work. 

At first, I never thought of my fic getting attention so I decided to publish a chapter to try it out. But it turns out to be... WOW... XD

So... PLEASE BE PATIENCE WITH ME! :) 

 

 Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

8112141517_7a5213c8c5.jpg