I am really tired hyung

Our Strong Baby

OPPA! OPPA!! Please look this way! Please sign this for me! Please take this!! OPPA! Sarang hae yo! Oppa!! Be Healthy! Oppa! - Fans trying to attract Seungri's attention.

Seungri just got off the plane was so tired after enduring the long hours flight from America. The security guards were holdings hands and walking in a circle with Seungri in the middle. 

"Aishiiii finally back home! It feels so good to be home!!" Seungri said while stretching his arms and breathing in the fresh air of Seoul. "Bokyung hyung, could you drive me to AND.here first? I miss my parents and sister so much! I want to surprise nana with this special limited edition of bright pink iPhone 6 which only available in America!"

"Don't you want to go home and take a day rest first? After all, you will be meeting them the day after tomorrow isn't it?" Seungri's manager asked him while starting the car engine. 

 "Yeah, that's right but I can't wait for that long! I want to see them now-today! Pretty please hyunnnnnggg...." Seungri pleading his manager with his trademark puppy eyes.

"Arasso arasso don't give me that puppy eyes." Seungri's manager give a light smile. 

"Hahahaha yeah! thank you hyung! Please wake up me up when we arrived." Seungri said when lying down on the back seat.

"Alright alright, just take a nap i will wake you up when we arrived." Seungri's manager assuring him.

Seungri's manager was very tired too. His eyelids were getting heavier each time he blinks. Out of nowhere, this group of kids dash across the road making him jam brake and Seungri who was peacefully napping got startled and rolled off from his seat. AISHIIIIII!!! *BEEEPPPPP* The kids were running and turned back and show funny faces to him. He wanted to get out of the car to reprimand the kids but he remembered Seungri was in the back seat.

"Ahhhhh arrgghhhhh...hyung..." Seungri grumbled in pain.

"Omo! Seungri! Are you alright? Come, let me help you up." Seungri's manager unfasten his seatbelt, got off the car and went to the other side of the car to help Seungri sit back up.

"Hyung, what happened just now?" Seungri questioned his manager while rubbing his head.

"Ahhh those kids...forget it. My blood boils talking about it." Seungri's manager replied with a furious tone and expression.

"Ahhh... okay..." Seungri can tell his manager is pissed off now so he didn't want to question any further.

"Go back to sleep." Bokyung said with his hand patting Seungri shoulder.

"Hmmm, It's okay. I am not tired anymore." Seungri replied with a cute smile. :D

"ahhh sorry..." Bokyung apologised for disturbing his sleep.

"Nah, it's okay Hyung. I understand you are tired too. I think we should go back and take a day rest. I can meet my family the day after tomorrow" Seungri said with a cute smile :D

"Well, that sounds like a good idea. I will send you back first then." Bokyung said with a smile.

While on the way home, a vibrating sound could be heard. They both checked their phone. It was Seungri's. "Ji Yong hyung" and a picture of him teasingly kissing Seungri's cheek is showing on his phone display. 

"Yeobuseyoooooo" Seungri answer with aegyo.

"Ya! Maknae! Where are you now? Why didn't you call me?" Jiyong asked with a demanding tone.

"heehee you miss me hyung?" Seungri asked while giggling 

"YES! I MISS MY MAKNAE SOOO MUCH!" Jiyong shouted excitedly.

"hahahaha *cough* *cough* 

"You sick? Pass the phone to Boskeong hyung." Jiyong demanded to talk to his manager.

"Nono hyung I am not sick! I just choked on my saliva hahahaha" Seungri said with a laughter.

"Well, be careful!" Jiyong shouted worriedly.

"Arasso hyung" Seungri answered defeatedly.

"Where exactly are you right now?" Jiyong asked demandingly. 

"I am on the way home. wae?" Seungri asked confusedly.

"I want to meet you now... I had an inspiration and I want to share with you first!" Jiyong said excitedly with a wide smile on his face.

"Ahhhh...but hyung, I am really tired now. Can I meet you later in the evening?" Seungri asked tiredly while rubbing his eyes.

"NOOO!! I WANT TO SEE YOU NOW! I AM IN RECORDING STUDIO NOW. I WILL SEE YOU IN A WHILE!" *hang up* Jiyong just screamed and hang up the call.

"Aishiiii...hyung, sorry, Jiyong hyung wants to see me now. Could you drop me off at YG building?" Seungri asked his manager timidly as he can see his manager is still pissed off regarding the incident just now. 

"Are you sure you can get through the night? Do you want some caffeine? You know how GD won't stop working until he get what he wants and I am sure it will take the whole night." Bokyung asked Seungri with a questioning look.

"I'm good. thanks, hyung." Seungri replied and stared blankly through the window.


Few Things to note :

1) Nana is Seungri's sister Lee Hana - Maybe Seungri do call her sister by pet name - Nana XD 

2) iphone 6 bright pink limited edition - made up lol not sure if it even exists. 

3) I assumed @skyjbk0907 (instagram) is his manager?   

Last but not least, this is my first time writing a story. Please pardon me for any errors!

Upvote, subscribe & comment juseyo!

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg