Fall in Love

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is lying on his bed, alone in his room with a bad fever consuming him and a wet towel on his head. He can't sleep, not after what happened to him. Suddenly, a smile appears on his face, and just as suddenly, it turns into sorrow.

 

 

"Kyung Mi, are you alright?"

"How did it happen?"

"Are you feeling okay now?"

Kyungsoo was bombarded with questions; his accident seemed to draw public attention. He ignored all of it, continuing to hug Chanyeol and hide his face.

Chanyeol wiped his tears.

"Shh, it’s fine. I’m here." Chanyeol soothed him. "I think she's fine. You all should just go," Chanyeol said to them. He knew they were making Kyung Mi uncomfortable.

"Kyung Mi, are you okay?" It was Suho, who had just arrived. He seemed very worried.

"I-I’m fine." Kyungsoo's voice barely came out.

"Chanyeol, can you help me take her to her room? She seems sick."

"Yes, of course." Chanyeol lifted Kyungsoo up bridal style and started walking.

 

-In the room-

 

Chanyeol put him down.

"Can you walk?"

"Yes."

Chanyeol hugged him again. "I’m so sorry. This is my fault."

"No, it’s not," Kyungsoo said, not wanting Chanyeol to be sad.

"Shhh, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have taken you into the water. I should've listened to you." Kyungsoo stayed silent. "You should go and wash up."

Kyungsoo nodded. He went into the bathroom and changed into new clothes. Luckily, his wet shirt hadn't given away his body at all. He fixed his appearance and went back out.

Chanyeol was still in his room.

"Come here," Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo walked over to him, and Chanyeol put his hand on his forehead. "You have a fever."

Chanyeol laid him on the bed and pulled the blanket over him, and then he put a wet towel on his head. Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter