The Beginning

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wakes up by himself with a big smile, no alarm needed. It's the power of love.

Chanyeol sings while showering and is finally able to hit that high note. It's the power of love.

Chanyeol fries eggs and doesn't burn them like he usually does. They come out perfect. It's the power of love.

"Okay, that's it. What's wrong with you? You're seriously freaking me out!" Yoora loudly snaps. She finds this new Chanyeol so disturbing and weird.

"It's nothing, really," Chanyeol answers mischievously, a grin never leaving his face .

"Do you have a fever or something?" Chanyeol's mom chips in while pouring the orange juice in her glass. She also finds her son acting really odd.

"No I told you, it's nothing." Chanyeol simply can't tell them. It's a secret.

Chanyeol's mom and sister look at each other and talk through facial expressions that only they understand.

"Ahh I know what's going on." Yoora looks at her brother, who is still busy grinning like a moron.

"What?" Chanyeol doubts his sister found out so easily.

"You just got yourself a boyfriend," she simply says, making an assumption.

"What the heck?” Chanyeol snaps. “No, it's girlfriend. Why would I be dating a guy? That's weird."

"What? But I thought you were gay!"

"Why does everybody think I'm a gay? I'm straight okay!" Chanyeol states again.

"But you always reject girls, so I thought..."

"Huh?"

"You have this aura of a gayness. I can smell the gay on you. One day, you're definitely going to date a guy." This comes from his mom.

OH MY GOD, MOM! NOT YOU, TOO!

These two women are crazy. I need to get out of here.

Chanyeol waits at the bus stop, waits for his love, Kyung Mi. Ahh, this is great.

He sees her walking towards him.

 

-Kyungsoo’s POV-

 

After putting on some make up, adjusting my fake sponge s, wearing my wig, and spraying on some perfume, I make my way to the bus stop. Please don’t be there, please don’t there. But of course, I see my 'boyfriend' there.

"Hi, Kyung Mi!" My 'boyfriend' greets.

"Hi, Chanyeol-ssi."

I can't bare to look him in the eyes, so I just keep my gaze fixed on the seemingly oh-so-interesting ground.

"Hey, look at me. Why are you shy?” he says while lifting my chin and gazing into my eyes. “You're so cute that I just wanna hug you all day."

I can feel my cheeks burn. Wait a minute, am I blushing? Why am I blushing?

"Awww, your cheeks are so pink! You're blushing! Let me help with that." He leans in and pecks my cheek.

Holy .

He chuckles a bit as my cheeks only redden more. I feel something warm in my heart while the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, Kyungsoo wake up!!

 

-At school-

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are in the same grade, but they’re not in the same class. After a boring History class, lunchtime comes around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter