The Water Incident

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quiet and calm breeze hits Kyungsoo's face. Sometimes, a strand of his wig will get into his mouth and make him want to gag. Kyungsoo sits there on the beach with huge arms embracing him from behind. He can feel Chanyeol's breath on his neck. He can feel Chanyeol's shirtless body pressed up against his clothed back. He can feel Chanyeol's heart beating.

That's how close they are.

"Kyung Mi." Chanyeol breaks the silence.

"Yes, Channie?" Kyungsoo has been feeling comfortable calling him that.

"Wanna go play with water?"

Kyungsoo has never been a fan of water or beaches or swimming pools or any of that. It's not that he hates them; he just never enjoys them. Whenever he goes to swimming pools, he only ever enters the shallow parts that are meant for children. And now there's an even bigger problem: his wig can come off his head by the force of the water, or the water will soak his clothes and show that he doesn't have a woman’s body. It's the worst possible thing that can happen to him.

But before Kyungsoo even has a chance to refuse, Chanyeol lifts him bridal style. Kyungsoo, startled, starts to freak out; Chanyeol is so tall, and it makes him very dizzy because he's so afraid of heights. Kyungsoo struggles to get loose and starts banging on Chanyeol’s stalwart shoulders.

"Chanyeol-ah, let me go! Please, I don’t wanna go in the water! Please!"

But of course, Chanyeol pretends not to hear anything and keeps making his way to the shore. Kyungsoo stops hitting him when Chanyeol's feet hit the water and wraps his arms tightly around Chanyeol's shoulders instead, causing Chanyeol to chuckle. Chanyeol bends down and dips Kyungsoo's in the water.

"Yah! Don’t do that! I don’t wanna get wet!" This only causes Chanyeol to laugh again, and he continues to tease Kyungsoo like he’s going to throw him into the deep ocean. Kyungsoo starts screaming like a girl, no acting needed.

Their actions attract attention, and people can't help but think that the couple is cute. Minus Sehun, of course.

"I’m gonna put you down now."

"No! I don’t wanna get down, Chanyeol. Keep lifting me!"

"My hands are tired," Chanyeol says, bluffing. "If you're afraid, just hug me like teddy bear."

Slowly, Chanyeol puts Kyungsoo down, though Kyungsoo still has his arms wrapped around Chanyeol's neck. When he feels the bottom of sea, however, he starts to let Chanyeol go.

"See? It’s not that deep. I'm a gentle boyfriend, you know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter