Suicide and Kisses

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol wakes up on his bed in his room like every other normal day. But this time, he wakes up with a tiny Kyungsoo by his side. Kyungsoo's little hands are wrapped around Chanyeol. Tight. Chanyeol's hands are at his slim waist. He Kyungsoo's dark hair and stares at his cute, fluffy, sleeping face. He faces him and kisses his forehead. Chanyeol tightens the embrace, and he falls asleep once again.

 

-Flashback-

 

Chanyeol brought a sleeping Kyungsoo to his apartment. He lifted him bridal style and carefully placed him on his bed. He wiped some dirt off of Kyungsoo's face then took off his shirt to wipe his body. Kyungsoo was still fast asleep, not stirring at all. Seemed like he was so tired. Tired of fighting, tired of crying, tired of life.

Chanyeol lay down beside him He wasn’t wearing anything, just his boxers, as he didn’t like wearing a shirt to sleep. Chanyeol covered himself and Kyungsoo with blanket, then he narrowed the gap between them two. And Chanyeol hugged him and cuddled with him till he fell asleep.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Chanyeol wakes up once again, still on his bed in his room. But there’s no Kyungsoo. He quickly gets up. As soon as he’s out of his room, he sees a figure on his balcony. The figure is really close to the edge. It almost like he's going to jump…

"KYUNGSOO!"

Chanyeol screams as loud as he can. He rushes toward Kyungsoo and pulls his arms quickly, causing Kyungsoo to almost fall on top of Chanyeol.

"What the hell are you doing? You’re gonna kill yourself?! What, are you stupid?! You think that's the best option?! Killing yourself?!" Chanyeol yells loudly.

Chanyeol grabs both of Kyungsoo's arms hard, hurting Kyungsoo.

"Answer me! " Chanyeol shouts at Kyungsoo's face. He’s so furious. He’s never thought that Kyungsoo would do something stupid like this.

"I… I have no reason to live anymore. It’s better for me to die..." Kyungsoo's face falls down.

"So if something goes bad, you just, what, kill yourself? Is that how it is? I never thought you'd be such a moron," he shouts, trying to wake Kyungsoo from his foolish resolution.

"You don’t understand! I have no one anymore! No family, no friends, no love, nothing!" Tears start gathering in Kyungsoo's eyes. It’s true, he’s got no one anymore. So what's the point of living?

"You do! You're just too stupid and don’t realise!" Chanyeol flares up.

"Then what is it?! Tell me! Look into my eyes, Chanyeol, and tell me who I have! Who loves me?!" Kyungsoo asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter