I'm Sorry Kyungsoo

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, rain pours heavily. So heavy it almost looks like a storm. It’s 3pm, but the clouds make the sky dark. Most people would just stay at home rather than be outside in this horrible weather, but not them; they stand there with an umbrella hoisted above their heads to keep them dry. At times, the strong wind hits them, but they stay still in their spots. They’re staring at one scene the entire time. A very unpleasant scene.

Everyone is standing except one. Everyone is quiet except one. The sound of thunder and rain is interlaced with the sound of sobbing.

“Why did you leave me? Why?”

“I have no one else in this world.”

“I'm so sorry. I love you. Always.”

Everyone else feels the deepest sympathy for the one. On the tombstone is engraved one name.

Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo... "

"Kyungsoo-yah!"

Taemin pats Kyungsoo's cheeks. With difficulty, Kyungsoo slowly manages to open his eyes. His head is killing him.

He looks at the face in front of him, confused. He gets up and rubs his eyes while looking at the unfamiliar surrounding. He clears his throat.

"Where am I?" Kyungsoo asks, his brain still not functioning properly.

"What? It’s your house," Taemin says. His face looked terribly worried.

"What happened?"

"It’s me who should ask you that. You passed out. I saw you lying at the front gate, and I brought you in. What happened?"

"I don’t know, I… Wait a minute..." Kyungsoo starts to wake up and comes back to reality.

It was a dream!

"I have to go now!" Kyungsoo gets up and runs towards the door, leaving a dumbfounded Taemin behind him.

Kyungsoo rushes to his car and drives quickly to the hospital. This is like deja vu. It’s like fate is bringing him back to square one. The same thing happened again. Before, it was his mother. Now, it’s his Chanyeol.

Please, please don’t let it happen again. I lost you once, and I can’t afford to lose you again. Please, I’m not strong. I can’t handle this again. I going to lose, I’m going to fall. Please be strong for me.

Kyungsoo arrives at the hospital. He stops his car at the entrance, not bothering to actually park, and rushes in. Kyungsoo can hear the sound of guards calling him, but he just doesn’t care anymore. All he can think of is Chanyeol. He doesn’t stop praying in his heart, wishing that his horrible dream will never come true.

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo spots him and rushes toward him. Baekhyun seems like he’s waiting for him.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" He shakes Baekhyun's shoulder to make him spit out things he's dying to know.

"Woah, ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter