The Lift's Romance

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"huh?"

 

"BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA , sorry i cant hold it "

 

"huh?"

 

"get out from that bed !!!"

 

"huh?"

 

     Kyungsoo was dumbfounded . This appaling occurence shocked him to death . He's speechless .

"look , i can explain "

    Chanyeol who was so deadly sick , cant even talked properly now suddenly get up facing Kyungsoo with his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder

"huh ? wha..what?" Kyungsoo was still speechless . This suddenly changing scene startled him .

 

"look Kyungsoo ...." 

"you lied ? " Kyungsoo interupped him . His eyes start to get teary again .

" no , i just ,well , look i ... "

" i ask you a simple question ! answer me ! " Kyungsoo raised his voice . 

 

"yes , sorry i lied " Chanyeol faced down .Guilty spread over in his heart

"but , but you ... baekhyun? " Kyungsoo faced Baekhyun who find this situation funny with his angry questionable eye .

" i told you he's at hospital , i didnt told you he's got into accident or anything " Baekhyun casually responded

 

" you , you .. i cant believe it  , you guys planned this ?" Kyungsoo faced Chanyeol again .

 

"yes , look im so sorry " Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hands .

"you lied"  Kyungsoo seems so disappointed . 

And with that he let go of the grip and  ran towards the door , bumps the nurse and ran away from that fake room . 

"kyungsoo !! " Chanyeol screamed his names .

 

   Quickly Chanyeol get up from his bed trying to chase him . But his movements were cut by the fake bandages Sehun and Kris wrapped around him . Chanyeol looked like a mummy .

"get this ing bandages off me !! " Chanyeol shouted to them .

 

   Kyungsoo was lost . He cant believe it . The hospital looks like a maze .He wanna find the lift and left this hospital quickly . He cant stand it anymore . His feelings were expressed by the tears he dropped .He can't believe Chanyeol did that .He's just started to accept him in his heart and he broke it in one second .

  Finally , he found it . He pressed the button numerous of time . By the time the lift's door finally opened , he heard a voice calling his name . Quickly he knew its Chanyeol . He get into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter