Heartbroken

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Long time no see!"

"Haha yeah, it’s been a while."

"How are you guys doing?"

"Just fine. It’s kinda boring, since you left."

While Chanyeol is chit-chatting with his old friends, Kyungsoo is frozen, shivering. He can't dare to look at them.

It’s them. Kyungsoo never forgot their faces. There is Kris, Tao, and Lay, the faces that make up his nightmares. The faces that changed his life.

Kris. The head of the gang, the richest of them all. He is the one who decides who the victims will be.

Tao. He's the one who’s in charge of the beatings. His skill in martial arts is no doubt exemplary.

Lay. His innocent and cute face conceals the darkness in his heart. He is the one who does the talking, the intimidating.

"I can't believe you’re dating a girl, man." It‘s Kris.

"Yeah, I really thought you were gay." Tao chuckles.

"What the... Okay, stop, no, I'm not okay with this." Chanyeol is beginning to get really pissed off by how much he has been hearing that.

"Haha, relax man."

"Your girl sure is quiet," Lay comments, taking his attention to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo almost flinches.

"She's just shy," Chanyeol explains while rubbing Kyungsoo’s head and smiling.

"Her face seems familiar. I feel like I've seen her before, but I don’t remember when." Lay stares a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter