The Surprise?

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "can you please tell me where're we going?"

 

   Kyungsoo's question flew with the air once again . Its like he's walking with a statue right now .That statue that banged onto his door , told him to pack up and drove him to the airport . The only reason he's agree to follow this statue is because of Chanyeol . Now , Kyungsoo and Sehun were waiting for their flight . Sehun hides the tickets and closed his eyes with his palms to avoid Kyungsoo from knowing the destination . There are some times when there's an announcement and Sehun quickly shutted Kyungsoo's ears .

" , let me go" 

"sorry girl" That's all he been saying for the past hours . Kyungsoo pouted .

  In the plane , Kyungsoo took the seat beside Sehun while his eyes wondering around to get any clue of where the hell are they going . But nah . His eyes widened when a stewardess's about to make an announcement of their destination and how to wear the belts and safety and blablabla . But Sehun was sneaky . He hurriedly shutted both of his ears.

"erghhh" Kyungsoo pouted once again . 

 

   They arrived at an unknown airport for Kyungsoo . But the airport was some kind of familiar . Its like he's been here before . Sehun pulled his arms and stopped a cab . Along the way , Kyungsoo keep staring outside the window , this place is so familiar . But still he cant remember a clue . There's too much things happening in his life before . Finally they stopped at a building .Not very much a building , its like a ... even Kyungsoo didnt know what place is that. Sehun pays for everything . They stepped in and Kyungsoo can see there's a lot of rooms . But no sign of people at all .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter