Dating

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi there! So wanna ride home together?" Chanyeol asks with his cheeky smile. They’re at the school gate.

"Erm... Yeah sure, let's go," Kyungsoo responds with an uninterested tone.

Kyungsoo enters the bus with him, with Chanyeol. He finds his seat, and Chanyeol quickly sits beside him. Chanyeol's body is so big that it’s crushing Kyungsoo's small cute body into the side of the bus. It all feels so, so, so awkward .

"Where do you live? I always see you at the bus stop, so I assume your house is near there." Chanyeol shows his big smile, his eyes never leaving Kyungsoo's.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner," Kyungsoo answers indifferently. He doesn't want to engage in conversation any further.

"Do you have any siblings? What do your parents do?" Chanyeol babbles on with more questions. He can't stop asking. His dream girl is right beside him; who wouldn't take the chance?

"I'm an only child, my dad passed away when I was 3 years old, and my mom works as an office clerk," Kyungsoo answers again with his eyes gazing out the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Nah it's fine. I don't even really remember him," Kyungsoo says honestly.

Finally, they arrive at the stop. Yes freedom! Freedom! Kyungsoo's minds dances happily.

"Erm, can I walk you home?" Chanyeol crushes his dream like a wrecking ball.

"No, you don't have to. My house is just around the corner," Kyungsoo rejects quickly.

"Yes, I have to. Let's go." He grabs Kyungsoo's hand and begins to drag him.

What the heck? Ewww...

After a long walk to Kyungsoo's house with Chanyeol's hand still locked with his, Kyungsoo internally sighs in relief, never having been so glad to see his own house.

"Wow, your house is cute. Everything about you is cute." Chanyeol starts to flirt .

"Err, thanks..." Kyungsoo doesn't know how else to respond.

"Alright, see you at school tomorrow! Bye, my girlfriend!!" Chanyeol winks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter