The Blessing Drama

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   " OH MY GOD MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! "

    

    Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were shocked to death .They accidentally bite each other's tongue and broke the kiss immediately .

"ouch " they both hurt at the same time . Their heart stopped beating when they saw two women in front of them . One was doing the 'huga huga' dance and one was frozed .They didnt even realise when the lift's door start opened . Chanyeol gulped .

 

     "oh my god i cant believe it !! " Chanyeol's mom rushed and hugged both of them . Its quite hard because one was so tall and another one was so short . 

     " ARRRRGHHHH !!! " Suddenly she shouted beside their ears making them startled once again .

 

" Finally i met you , you're definitely going to be the best son-in-law ever !  i dont even know your name but i love you already ! " Chanyeol's mom held both Kyungsoo's hands and started jumping making Kyungsoo forced to jump too . He was dumbfounded . All of this was too fast .

 

 " mom , please " Chanyeol tried to stop his 'monkey' mom from jumping over and over .

" hee , sorry " She let go of Kyungsoo's hands slowly.

"so , do you agree with this ? " Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hands as  soon as she let go of it . He was so nervous . Anticipating her mom's blessing .

"are you kidding me? of course i'll give my blessing ! " And she start jumping again .

 

" i dont agree with this ! " Suddenly a woman interupped . Its his sister , Park Yoora . Everyone startled by her words

"but why ? " Chanyeol approaching her sister with questionable eyes . Her sister seems angry .

"how the hell can you get married before me ?! i'm older you damn it ! " She shouted

"well , that's your fault no man wants you " Chanyeol raised his voice too .

 

   Everyone frozed seeing this siblings fight . Kyungsoo gulped . He didnt expect this . 

 

"fine , you can marry your precious lover , but only after i do ! " She made her words .

"according to my calculations , this will take over 30 years , there's no way im gonna wait that long ! " Chanyeol shouted his opinion , and slight joke .

 

"you ing !!! " She pulled Chanyeol's hair and Chanyeol striked back pulling her hair too . 

 

   They had a massive fight . Rolling all over the floor , Sreaming ..

"oh god please stop " Chanyeol's mom involve herself into the fight and tried to pull her daughter out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter