The First Night

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is preparing breakfast for Chanyeol as his routine everyday. His hands are busy, but his mind was nowhere. He's still embarrassed of what he did that day. Why the hell did he suddenly hug him? He was so emotional at that time, and hugging Chanyeol seemed like the best option.

Things are getting more awkward between them. Ever since that accident, Chanyeol seems more… shy? Usually, he’s always cold, but after it happened, he's changed. Kyungsoo always catches him staring at him. Not just once or twice, but numerous times. And every time he’s caught, Chanyeol looks the other way as fast as lightning. He's kinda cute, actually, and it makes Kyungsoo blush. Then he realises that Kai never makes his cheeks pink; it’s only Chanyeol who does that. He's the only person in the world that can make Kyungsoo blush.

Speaking of Kai, Kyungsoo quickly calls him, since Chanyeol still hasn’t woken up. It's been a week since Kyungsoo has last seen him, and he misses him so much.

"Hi, Kai."

"Hey, Kyungsoo, look, it’s not that I don’t want to talk more, but I'm extremely busy right now. I'll call you later, okay? Bye." And with that, he quickly hangs up, not even giving Kyungsoo a chance to speak. He's disappointed.

Why is he acting like that? Did something happen to him? Or he just… doesn't want me anymore? Kyungsoo thinks.

Kyungsoo quickly calls his mother after that to forget about Kai.

"Hey, Mom. I miss you so much!"

"Kyunggie, I miss you so much, too! So how's work? Does he treat you bad?"

"No, no, I'm fine here. He treats me nicely."

"Really? I’m so relieved."

"Mom , there's something I wanna tell you."

"What is it?"

"Remember in high school when I got bullied?"

"Yes, why? Is it happening again?"

"No, no, it’s just that… they met with me yesterday, the bullies, and they said they were sorry for, well… bullying me."

"And what did you say?"

"I forgave them."

"I’m proud of you, son. You're indeed a nice person. If I was you, I would've killed them."

Kyungsoo bursts into laughter.

"Haha, okay, Mom. I gotta go now. There's still work to do. Bye mom, I love you."

"Bye, Kyungsoo. I love you so much, too."

"Ehem." The sound of someone clearing his throat shocks Kyungsoo.

"Er, good morning, Master." Kyungsoo didn't realise Chanyeol is standing in front of him. He was so busy with his mother

"Good morning. Who was that?"

"It was my mom."

"Mmmm."


 

After breakfast, Chanyeol calls Kyungsoo.

"What is it, master?"

"I have to go to someplace after this, so you don't have to cook lunch."

"Yes, Master."


 

Kyungsoo is bored at the apartment; there's nothing to do there. He already cleaned everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter