I Hate You, Park Chanyeol

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is currently cooking. He's chopping some meat. Cooking usually always makes him happy, as it’s a joy for him. It’s his hobby after all. Cooking really makes his day.

But not right now.

"You want me to stab you with this knife?" Kyungsoo raises the big knife he's using at Chanyeol.

"You already stabbed my heart long ago," Chanyeol replies casually. He's not terrified at all by Kyungsoo's intimidation.

"Just shut up and let me go!" He struggles to get loose.

"No, I won’t."

"And why the hell is that?" Kyungsoo's eyes widen with anger.

"You'll run away." Chanyeol pouts.

"Why would I run away?! I’m cooking for you, dammit."

"I still won’t let you go."

"Damn you, Park Chanyeol."

Kyungsoo is cooking with Chanyeol backhugging him the whole time.

 

-Flashback-

 

After a romantic never-ending kissing scene.

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"I really hate you."

"I really love you."

"I completely hate you."

"I completely love you."

"Can’t you hear what I said?! I said I hate you, Park Chanyeol."

"Can’t you hear what I said?! I said I love you, Do Kyungsoo."

"Geez, you really really squeeze my patience."

"Geez, you really really squeeze my heart."

Kyungsoo lost. He gave up. He knew this childish 'thing' would never end with the childish Chanyeol, plus his mouth still hurt. Kyungsoo was now in the embrace of half- Chanyeol. He was so unwillingly in this position.

"Could you please let me go?!" Kyungsoo snapped harshly.

"No."

"Please, you're hurting me. Plus, this is very inappropriate!" Kyungsoo really hated it.

"I don’t care. No one is here," Chanyeol still answered casually. Who cares?

"Please..." Kyungsoo decided to do some aegyo.

"Okay, fine, but..." As soon as Chanyeol loosened the hug, Kyungsoo sprinted toward the door. "Kyungsoo! Don’t go!" Chanyeol screamed before getting up and chasing Kyungsoo.

"Argh!"

"Argh!!!"

And now Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were having a chasing scene in the apartment corridors. Did I tell you Chanyeol was half-?

Kyungsoo sprinted with his short legs and managed to arrive at the lift. He pressed the button numerous times.

"Goddammit, open this damn door!"

"Woah slow down, young man! You'll ruin the lift!" a man said to Kyungsoo.

"Shut up, you don’t understand!"

Suddenly Kyungsoo was flying. Flying high. Kyungsoo was too late. Chanyeol already arrived and lifted him.

"Let me go!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Old man, please help me! This guy is kidnapping and me!" Kyungsoo yelled for help.

"Are you Chanyeol?" the man asked Chanyeol.

"Er, yes, it’s me, Uncle Siwon." Chanyeol smiled.

"Oh, it’s yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter