Master pt. 2

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But of course, Kyungsoo will never fall.

"What the hell are you doing? You could've fallen, you stupid!" Chanyeol shouts with his hands grabbing Kyungsoo's shoulders. His eyes glare at his tiny maid.

Kyungsoo didn’t realise at all that he was in that position. He was so amazed by the scenery. And he is also amazed that Chanyeol did that. It looks like he's worried about him.

"I-I’m sorry, Master." Kyungsoo is making that cute guilty face, hoping Chanyeol will forgive him for making him worried. Inside, he's smiling. Maybe Chanyeol doesn’t hate him if he’s worried so much.

Chanyeol is unaware that he is staring at Kyungsoo. Thousands of feelings rush inside him, but he quickly forces them all out. He’s too stubborn.

"Um, Master, are you okay?" Kyungsoo feels uneasy when Chanyeol keeps staring at him as if there’s something on his face.

Chanyeol suddenly jerks, as if he was just woken up, and clears his throat to avoid any awkwardness.

"Go make something to eat. I’m hungry." He lets go of Kyungsoo's shoulders and walks away, leaving him.

"Yes, Master," Kyungsoo answers. He is too aware of Chanyeol's sudden reaction.

Chanyeol is watching TV in the living room while Kyungsoo is busy in the kitchen. Chanyeol keeps changing the channel because nothing seems to interest him, and he lets his long legs stretch out on the table. He can’t absorb anything that is showing on the TV. Maybe because his attention is on the human cooking in his kitchen right now.

"Um, Master." Kyungsoo's words startle Chanyeol.

"What?" Chanyeol asks with his eyes still on TV.

"Your food is done."

"Okay."

Kyungsoo lets Chanyeol eat alone in the dining room, not wanting to bother him. Who knows, maybe he'll lose his appetite by looking at his face. So Kyungsoo tries to make himself busy at the kitchen.

"Ya, Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter