Jeju Island

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kyungsoo’s POV-

 

Geez, this is so troubling. Because of my so called 'boyfriend', I have to go to the 3 day trip, and I've unwillingly gathered my things and stuffed it into my luggage, including all my bras, , and make-up.

I'm not excited.

Not at all.

 

-Chanyeol’s POV-

 

Waaa, I'm so excited! I've always loved going on a trips; they are so enjoyable. But this time, it’ll be so much better because I'm going with Kyung Mi! I’ve already packed my things faster than the speed of light, taking just a couple of shirts and, the most important thing, my Rilakkuma. There's no way I'm sleeping without it.

 

-Third person POV-

 

"Take care of yourself Kyungsoo! If anything happens, just go to Uncle Suho." Kyungsoo's mom seems worried about her son. This is the first time they are separating.

"Don’t worry, Mom, I'll be fine,” Kyungsoo says, trying to calm her down. “Plus, I already have someone. He will protect me."

"Is he like your friend? I’m so glad you've got yourself a friend." She smiles, very happy for her son.

"Well, sort of. Anyway, I gotta go. I’ll see you in the three days, okay?" Kyungsoo hugs her before waving his hands and heading to the bus stop.

 

 

Chanyeol is already at the bus stop waiting for his love. He's wearing baggy pants with a black t-shirt. He spots a cute girl ─ his cute girl ─ wearing a blue shirt with long black pants walking towards him with luggage, and he hurriedly runs to her and offers to take it. Kyungsoo rejects at first because it’s not that heavy, and he knows he can carry it. But Chanyeol is a brat and takes it anyway.

Chanyeol sits down beside her and starts a conversation while they're waiting for the bus. "So are you excited? I mean, we're gonna go far away from home and from school, so they's no stress. And I’ve already done some research about Jeju Island, and the beach is amazing. I can’t wait to get there."

Kyungsoo just smiles. Even though he isn’t really interested in this trip, Chanyeol makes it seem exciting. He starts to think that Chanyeol is actually quite cute. When the bus arrives, Chanyeol takes Kyungsoo's luggage again and carries it onto the bus, proving that he's a gentleman.

 

-At the airport-

 

There are only 20 people going on this trip, including two teachers, Mrs. Hyeri and Mr. Suho. The less, the better, Kyungsoo thinks. He doesn't recognise some of the students, only knowing Chanyeol and his gang along his classmates Minseok, Jongdae, Luhan, and some girls whose names he can’t remember.

"Students, get ready. We're gonna board now. Make sure all your things are with you."

 

-Jeju International Airport-

 

They arrive and go inside the bus that Mr. Suho has rented, and they settle in a hotel.

"Students, I want you to form groups of five with the people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter