Final

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Kyungsoo legs were stiff and soft like jelly at the same time . He stares at all of them .His mind were shutted for a minute . Chanyeol was there , at the end of the aisle , waiting for him . 

"kyungsoo?lets go" Suddenly Baekhyun appeared , held his arms and they walked together through the aisle .Music and all eyes were on him .He gulped .He's both nervous and happy at the same time . Chanyeol was too . He looks hot in the suit , his smile never leaves his face as he stares at his love walking towards him .

 

   Kyungsoo is now at the edge of the aisle .Baekhyun let go of his arms and walk towards a seat beside Sehun .Kyungsoo approaches Chanyeol and facing him .His eyes were full of hope , full of love , full of happiness . Finally , a smile appeared on Kyungsoo's face . They stared deep into each other eyes . And the wedding ceremony starts .

 

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage , join your right hands , and declare your concent before God " A priest started his words .He wears a white robe and his face is ...calming .

 Chanyeol took a deep breath and 

" I , Park Chanyeol , take you , Do Kyungsoo, for my lawful husband ,to have and to hold , from this day forward , for better , for worse , for richer , for poorer , in sickness and in health , until death do us apart "

" I , Do Kyungsoo , take you , Park Chanyeol , for my lawful husband , to have and to hold , from this day f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter