Pained Hearts

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man in office wear walks and enters a building.

"Hey, um, is Kyungsoo in the kitchen?"

"No. He was before, but a man came and went out with him."

"A man? Who is he? Do you know where they're going?"

"I’d never seen the man before, but he seems to know Kyungsoo. I don’t know where they went."

The man stays silent.

"Urm, it’s fine. Thanks."

"Yeah, sure. Anytime."


 

Two men walk together. One leads the way while the other one follows. Silence fills the air with no smiles to accompany it.

They walk among the tombstones, and suddenly one stops, signalling the end of the walk. They’ve arrived at a grave.

"This is it. It’s him, the one you wanna meet," a man says, breaking the silence.

The other man kneels down and sits beside it.

"Hi, Kai. It’s me. It’s Taemin. I came to visit you. I know you forbade me, but I couldn’t help myself... I... I miss you so much." He holds the tombstone.

Kyungsoo can see pain in his face. He, too, feels that, but he keeps it to himself, knowing that it’s not a wise idea to join him. One must be strong. Instead, Kyungsoo kneels down beside him and holds his shoulders. He wants to give some moral support, something Kyungsoo himself doesn’t get much. Kyungsoo can see how hard Taemin tries to hold his tears from wetting his cheeks.

"It’s alright to cry. It’s not wrong. Humans cry when it’s tough."

"But I promised him I wouldn’t cry."

Kyungsoo wants to ask him something, but he holds it. It’s not the best idea at this moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter