Dying In Jealousy

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is driving. His eyes are on the road, but his mind is somewhere else. He doesn’t even have a destination. He just drives, maybe to run away. Away from seeing them, away from getting hurt, away from everything. His mind tries to tell him something else, but his eyes didn’t lie. It was him, it definitely was him. It was Kyungsoo. Who else could it be?

Finally, he stops his car at the roadside. He can't drive with his mind troubled like this. He stays in his car, thinking, wondering, and…

I want to meet him! Chanyeol makes himself clear. He knows running away won’t solve anything. This is not what a man should do. A man should confront the problem, not avoid it. He's going to meet Kyungsoo and maybe try to win his heart before that blonde guy does.


 

"Do you have place to stay?" Kyungsoo asks Taemin in the car after they visit Kai.

"Not yet. Maybe I'll just stay at the hotel," Taemin responds. He hasn’t planned anything yet because the first thing on his mind as soon as he stepped in Korea was to find Kyungsoo and Kai.

"Well, if you want, you could stay at my house," Kyungsoo offers.

"No, it’s fine. I don’t wanna bother you."

"It’s totally fine. Besides, you're Kai’s friend, and that makes you my friend, too," Kyungsoo says honestly.

"Really? Um, okay. Who do you live with?" Taemin asks.

"No one. Just me."

"Oh, sorry." Taemin just remembers.

"It’s fine. It'll be nice to have some company." Kyungsoo smiles and looks at him.

"Really? Well, okay." Taemin returns the smile.

Kyungsoo looks at him. Taemin seems like a really nice person. His smile is so naive, and his looks are… beautiful. Not handsome, but beautiful. A glance, and people can think he's a girl. Maybe a man can really fall in love with him without knowing his identity.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo's smile fades.

Just like me.

Kyungsoo remembers Chanyeol.


 

They arrive at Kyungsoo's house at about 8 p.m. Kyungsoo opens the door, and they step in. Kyungsoo decides to make dinner while Taemin showers. He wants make just enough food for them both, but something tells him he should make more.

"Do you need help?" Taemin offers. He’s wearing a shirt and short cargo pants.

"It’s fine. You're my guest."

"No, please, I wanna help," Taemin insists. Kyungsoo can’t refuse. Plus, he's quite tired.

"Yeah, okay. Can you help me peel the onions?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yes, boss." Taemin salutes him out of the blue. They chuckle and start cooking.

While waiting for the soup to boil, Kyungsoo feels uneasy. It’s like something is wrong. He dials Chanyeol's number.

"Hey, Ch—" Kyungsoo can’t even finish his words when Chanyeol interrupts.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Chanyeol sounds worried.

"I’m at my place. Where are you?" Kyungsoo asks Chanyeol back.

"Nowhere. I’m looking for you. I’m on my way there. Bye." Chanyeol hangs up.

Kyungsoo sighs. Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol…

"Who is it?" Taemin asks curiously.

"Yoda," Kyungsoo responds casually with his eyes still locked on his phone.


 

Ding dong ding dong.

"I'll go," Taemin offers.

"No, it’s fine, I'll go. It must be him," Kyungsoo answers and goes straight for the door, leaving Taemin in the kitchen.

As soon as he opens the door, he’s attacked.

"KYUNGSOO-AH!" Chanyeol streaks towards Kyungsoo and hugs his tiny little body, lifting him. "Kyungsoo I missed you!" He tightens the hug and buries his face in Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Oh God, Chanyeol, put me down now. It hasn't been a day yet." Kyungsoo tries to escape from his hug.

Chanyeol puts him down slowly but still doesn’t let go of the hug. In fact, he tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter