Master

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After bidding his mother farewell, Kyungsoo waits in front of his house. She is quite displeased by letting him go after what happened, but Kyungsoo insists. He has to pay for what he has done. Chanyeol wants him to be his maid, and that’s fine. Kyungsoo can accept it. But why the hell does Chanyeol want Kyungsoo to live in his house for those two weeks?! That's the part that makes Kyungsoo hesitate. But what can he do?

Honk! Honk!

A car honking in front of Kyungsoo breaks him out of his thoughts. Kyungsoo is shocked to see a luxurious car stopped in front of him. It’s a black Ferrari.

Wait a second. Another Ferrari? Kyungsoo can’t believe his eyes. How can a man have two Ferraris? Chanyeol must be filthy rich, and Kyungsoo never even knew.

The car's window is pitch black, and the only thing Kyungsoo can initially see is himself like it’s some sort of mirror. Slowly, the window rolls down to reveal a handsome driver with sunglasses. His sunglasses, too, are pitch black, so Kyungsoo doesn’t know whether Chanyeol is looking at him or not. He can't see his eyes.

"Get inside." The two words Chanyeol speaks make Kyungsoo realise that he is looking at him. Kyungsoo says nothing back and quickly puts his luggage into the car's bonnet that opens automatically. Chanyeol doesn’t get out of the car at all, leaving the struggling to Kyungsoo, who is trying to put his heavy luggage inside it.

Kyungsoo then walks to the other side of the car and sits beside Chanyeol. Actually, he wants to sit in the back, because he and Chanyeol are not-so-friendly right now, but the damn ferrari doesn’t have any back seats.

"Hi," Kyungsoo greets, just trying to be friendly, even though he knows Chanyeol won’t answer. An awkward silence fills the air.

While Chanyeol is driving, Kyungsoo takes the chance to look outside. Even though the window is black from the outside, it’s completely transparent from the inside. Kyungsoo then puts his attention on the hot driver beside him who still hasn’t said anything. His handling of the car looks swift.

Chanyeol’s appearance hasn’t changed. His wide shoulders, his muscular arms, and Kyungsoo's favourite, the one that stands out most of all, his big ears. In fact, it seems like his ears have grown bigger.

Chanyeol suddenly feels his gaze, so he turns his head to face Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo lightly gasps and quickly averts his eyes, blushing.

Chanyeol drives his car until they arrive at a tall building. Kyungsoo spots a giant name: Galleria Foret. Quickly, thousands of thought fill his mind, since the name is somehow familiar. Wait a minute, isn’t this the most expensive apartment in Seoul?! The price of apartment units start at USD 3.5 million to USD 5.1 million while the lease starts at USD 1.8 million. Chanyeol lives here?! Oh my god, Kyungsoo has also heard that G-Dragon of BIGBANG and Kim Soohyun also live here. Kyungsoo suddenly wishes he can bump into them at one point.

Kyungsoo follows him to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter