Moving On

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is lying lazily on his bed.

It’s been two weeks since it happened. He finds it hard, but he manages to overcome it. He hasn’t seen Chanyeol since.

Chanyeol must really hate me, he thinks.

He gets up and reaches for the Rilakkuma doll ー his Rilakkuma doll. He didn’t throw them away. Instead, he puts them at the top shelf where he can see them everyday as a self-reminder to never act stupid again.

Now instead of being stupid, Kyungsoo is trying to find a job. He wants to ease his  mother's burden.

 

Kyungsoo goes to the kitchen where his mom is cooking. At first, his mom found hard to accept his decision to quit school, but she’s slowly managed to accept it.

"Hi, Mom," Kyungsoo says, back-hugging his mom.

"Hi, Kyungie," she replies, a smile plastered on her face.

"What're you cooking?" He asks even though he already knows what it is.

"Just lunch."

After his mom finishes cooking, they eat together at the dining room.

"Kyungsoo, guess what," his mom starts.

"What?"

"My old college friend just opened a restaurant, and now she's looking for a person who can cook. You’re good at cooking, so wanna try that out?" She suggests. At least Kyungsoo can do something other than trap himself in his room everyday. And… He can also forget about whatever it is that’s bringing him down.

"But I haven't cooked in a long time."

"So what? It’s a great opportunity for you."

"Alright, I can try that out." Kyungsoo gives up. Why not?

 

The next day, his mom takes him to the restaurant. It’s more of a cafe, actually. it’s small, but it’s cute and pleasing.

"Hi, Min Ah," Kyungsoo's mom says to a middle aged women.

"Hi! It’s been a long time. How are you doing?" She bows, and they follow her.

"Still healthy as usual." They chuckle.

"Is this your son?" The women asks, pointing to the tiny boy beside her friend.

"Yes," she answers with a smile.

"Hi, Mrs. Min Ah. My name is Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo respectfully introduces himself and bows again.

"Just call me ‘Ahjumma’. I heard you can cook," she says to the boy. He’s quite cute, she thinks.

"Not so great, but yes, I can cook," Kyungsoo replies confidently.

Then a boy appears and stands beside Mrs. Min Ah. He’s taller than Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo assumes that they are about the same age. His face and body are so masculine compared to Kyungsoo, though; he’s one of those who would be considered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter