The Truth?

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it.

This is the end.

Goodbye world.

Tell Mother I love her.

 

"Well... Err... This is nothing actually. Uhm, I just… Wore a… Pad… It-its to, uhm, protect my… Private parts? Y-you don't… have to worry about it. It's nothing actually." After a very long awkward silence, Kyungsoo finally explains himself. More like bluffs. There's no way he's going to actually just say the truth.

Kyungsoo can see that Chanyeol is trying so hard to swallow the things he just said, and Kyungsoo takes this time to quickly run away from him and enter the bus that just happens to arrive at that moment, leaving a dumbfounded Chanyeol behind.

He lets out a deep sigh of relief.

After finding a seat , Kyungsoo makes himself comfortable. Taking a look to the right then to the left, he makes sure the coast is clear and takes a look at his clothed treacherous .

"Why you gotta be so big?" he mumbles. "And how can I forget to wear underwear? Stupid me." He face palms himself. He's furious with himself.

Kyungsoo looks up to see Chanyeol get on the bus with his gazed fixed on him. Please don't sit here, please don't sit here, Kyungsoo begs in his head.

Chanyeol sits right behind him. Thank god his wig prevents him from seeing Kyungsoo’s face, and thank god he chooses not to ask any more questions, or else Kyungsoo will become dead meat.

 

-At the school-

 

"Alright guys. Girls, you form one group, and boys, you form another." Mr. Lee gives the instructions before starting the volleyball game. Suddenly, he spots a girl with an expressionless, dazed face. "Kyung Mi, what are you daydreaming? Go to your group now!" He shouts at the girl.

She gets startled and quickly joined the group. "Ye-yes Mr. Lee." Kyungsoo rushes to his group. He's so distracted today.

What Kyungsoo doesn't know is that there is another student in his class far more distracted than him.

 

§§§§§

 

What the? A pad ? As far as I know, girls don't wear pads to protect their 'parts'. They don't have to protect any precious bulge, and pads for periods aren't nearly that big. Unless she has a . Wait, no, that's not normal. How can a girl have a ?

Chanyeol awkwardly chuckles to himself. The boy is so lost in his thoughts that he doesn't even see the ball shooting for his head. BAM! The ball collides with his pretty face, causing him to stumble and fall backwards. He immediately shoots a deathly glare at the culprit.

"Boom! Well that was nice. How is it, Channie?" It’s Sehun, one of his best friends and the boy who inflicted this pain upon Chanyeol and is laughing about it. He starts wondering why the hell he ever befriended this guy.

"What the... That hurt, you jerk!" Chanyeol yells, glaring and rubbing his head.

"Well, that’s my gift to you to wake you up from your fairytale dreamland." Sehun chuckles again.

"What?" Chanyeol doesn't understand. What dreamland?

"I called your name like a thousand times, and all you did was stare at me!" Now it’s Sehun who’s glaring.

"Oh really?" He lets out a strained chuckle, realizing that he was indeed zoning out.

"Channie, are you alright?" Finally, a good friend, Baekhyun, approaches him.

"I’m fine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter