Goodbye Love

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chanyeol’s POV-

 

Why is she doing this to me? Why is she avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? She hasn’t showed up at school. She hasn’t picked up her phone. Every time I go to her house, it’s always empty. I’ve called her a thousand times, but there’s no reply. Doesn’t she know how worried I am?

I’m dying, for God's sake.

 

-Third person POV-

 

Everyday, Chanyeol waits for Kyungsoo at the school gate. Waits for him to come. Waits for him to explain. He never loses hope. It’s been so long since he’s seen his smile. He, too, didn’t smile.  

But this time, Kyungsoo is already there, staring at Chanyeol sitting the school's gate. Seems like he's waiting for me, Kyungsoo thinks. Guilt spreads over his heart. He shouldn’t do this to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is innocent. Chanyeol is just a victim of his lies. Kyungsoo just keeps staring at him, frozen.

Suddenly, Chanyeol turns around, and their eyes lock. Both of them flinch back. Chanyeol eyes widen before he runs, sprints, towards Kyungsoo.

"Kyung Mi-ssi! Are you sick? Why haven’t you been coming? Why you didn’t you pick up your phone? I went to your house everyday, but you were never there. Do you know how worried I was? Why did you do this to me? Please answer me!" Chanyeol hugs Kyungsoo as if he’ll disappear if he lets go.

Kyungsoo just stays silent. His eyes are glazed, and he knows his tears are going to drip any second.

"Kyung Mi, answer me!" Chanyeol raises his voice for the first time.

Kyungsoo still stays silent. Then he pulls Chanyeol's arm and drags him towards to the library. There's nobody there. Perfect.

 

"Why're we here? Kyung Mi, please say something. Your silence is killing me," Chanyeol shouts, cupping Kyungsoo's face, needing him to explain.

"I’m sorry." Kyungsoo's voice barely comes out. He can’t speak. It’s too hard.

"What? You didn’t do anything wrong. Why? Please tell me. I love you so much, so please don’t do this."

"Chanyeol, stop saying you love me!" Hearing Chanyeol's words makes him feel guiltier and guiltier with each second. He needs to put a stop to it before it kills him.

"I won’t stop! For the rest of your life, I’ll keep telling you that I love you, always. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. I love you, Kyung Mi," Chanyeol insists. Chanyeol knows his love is right. He knows his love for Kyungsoo is pure and not just a high school love.

"I lied to you, okay? I don’t love you! I never did! I'm just using you!" Kyungsoo screams and lies. His eyes are bright red.

"Wha....?" Chanyeol freezes. Kyungsoo's words are… unacceptable.

"Listen, everything about me is a lie. Every word I’ve ever said, it’s all just a big lie! I never loved you, Chanyeol!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter