I'm Sorry Chanyeol

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is half awake. His eyes are closed, but his mind is awake, and he’s suffocating. He can’t breath. His body can’t move. He tries to speak, but his voice is restrained. He tries to move his body, but something heavy crushes him. Chanyeol's panicked. With all his might, he tries to open his eyes.

What the ?

Both Kyungsoo and Taemin slept on top of Chanyeol, and they both cling to Chanyeol like a koala. They’re still fast asleep, though, and from their faces, Chanyeol can see that they’re so comfortable with this position. So comfortable that they’re even drooling. Chanyeol is fine with Kyungsoo but… Taemin? Chanyeol pushes Taemin away from him and faces Kyungsoo. A second later, a pair of hands embrace him from behind.

! Chanyeol pushes him again, but he keeps coming back. Chanyeol can’t even have a chance to have lovey dovey time with his Kyungsoo. Instead, all he does is continuously push Taemin away.

How can this guy still be asleep? Chanyeol thinks while looking at Taemin, who’s still clinging to him.

"Yah! Wake up!" Chanyeol shakes Taemin's body slowly. He doesn’t want to wake up his baby Soo.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeudhdufdqsqkojaksnd..."

"Wake up, you sleepyhead."

"Ekjwdiauhdikwesd..."

"Where the hell did you learn that language? America?" Chanyeol's getting pissed off with this blond alien guy.

Taemin’s still asleep despite all of Chanyeol’s hard work to wake him.

Erghh, whatever! Chanyeol gives up. He’s still sleepy.

Chanyeol faces his Kyunggie, who's still in his dreamland, and embraces him. Slowly, Chanyeol falls asleep once again.

With Taemin still clinging to his back.

 

***

 

"Hey, look who just woke up."

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

Kyungsoo and Taemin greet Chanyeol, who's just getting out of the room with swollen eyes and messy hair, plus a terrible body ache. They’re having breakfast.

"Come, have breakfast." Kyungsoo invites a dumbfounded Chanyeol and pats the seat beside him.

"How can you wake up so late?" Taemin suddenly asks him.

You have no idea, damnit! Chanyeol glares at Taemin. Taemin doesn’t noticed what he’s done to Chanyeol. He returns the look to Chanyeol with a 'what?' face.

Throughout breakfast, Chanyeol just keeps glaring at Taemin, while Taemin just can’t sit still. Kyungsoo realises that Taemin is being odd, but he doesn’t take notice of Chanyeol. Taemin hands are shaking nervously because of Chanyeol's stare.

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asks Taemin concernedly, holding his hands.

"Y-yes."

Chanyeol's eyes widen to the maximum when he sees Taemin hands locked with his Kyungsoo‘s.

"He's fine. He's totally fine. He's already 25." Chanyeol quickly interrupts and pulls Kyungsoo's hands. He glares at Taemin even more.

"Err, I... I think I'm done." Taemin can’t stand it. He takes his plate and walks, almost runs, to the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo mumbles. But Chanyeol's bigass ear can catch it.

"He's fine, don’t worry." Chanyeol smiles winningly.

 

***

 

"So, you don’t have to go to the office or something?" Kyungsoo asks Chanyeol after their breakfast.

"Nope, I’m off." Chanyeol's willing to take a day off just so he can remain with Kyungsoo. Not when his love life is on the line. He still doubts that blond alien koala guy. Plus, he's the Vice CEO. Only her sister can scold him.

"So what're you gonna do?" Kyungsoo asks him.

"I don’t know. Maybe make love to you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter