Confession

The Day She Forgot To Wear Underwear [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol ㅡ Who doesn't know him? He is the school's tallest boy yet has the cutest baby face, and he has a lot of girls confess to him. Who wouldn't fall for that cute face if they see it every single day? But he turns all of them down in the nicest way possible with a wide smile.

He doesn't want to break those hearts. If he wanted to, he wouldn't have rejected them and would've taken them for a ride instead. If only his heart wasn't already in love with someone else.

Chanyeol wakes up early today. After cuddling with his Rilakkuma doll, he finally decides to take a shower, eat breakfast, and do all the mundane things he does every day. His house is near the school, and he can just walk over. However, he takes the longer road to the bus station for a very special reason.

He is now sitting at the bus stop, waiting. Not for the bus, but for someone. That person is the reason he walks farther, the reason he wakes up early, the reason his heart beats crazily.

His hands are sweating nonstop. He can hear his own heart beat like it's going to pop out of his chest any time now. His long legs just can't sit still. Where is she? God I'm so nervous. He combs his hair for the thousandth time, and suddenly, he sees a figure approaching. She's here! Oh god, she's here! She never looks at him, but he doesn't mind, because that means he can stare at her freely.

She's busily tapping on her phone. Chanyeol can smell her perfume ㅡ so nice ㅡ and see her big, sparkling eyes. Her cute small nose. Her long black hair. And his favourite: her heart shaped lips that he wishes to kiss all day.

Suddenly, the bus arrives, far too soon for his liking. Why'd you gotta ruin this beautiful moment? She stands up and goes straight into the bus, and Chanyeol hurriedly follows her. Chanyeol wants to sit beside her, but goddammit it's so crowded in here. Instead, he ends up sitting really far from her and just admires her from afar.

 

§§§§§

 

It's lunch time, and Chanyeol, as usual, hangs out with Sehun and Baekhyun, his 'gang', in the cafeteria.

"OK, guys, today, we sit here," Chanyeol commands.

"Why the hell should we listen to you? I wanna sit someplace else," Sehun protests. He's a pro at pissing Chanyeol off.

"Do I look like I care? We sit here, and that's final."

"Jerk."

"."

"Guys, stop. You're acting like children. Try to be more mature like me," chips in Baekhyun.

"Mature my ," Sehun mutters under his breath.

The reason why Chanyeol chooses this place is because it's near his crush. They'd killed me if they knew, Chanyeol thinks with a chuckle.

Chanyeol just can't take his eyes off the girl: the way she eats is so gentle, so beautiful. Chanyeol sees that she’s always alone, but he ignores it, being way too deep in love to give it much thought. Then he sees the girl make a move towards the vending ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter