Epilogue

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Thanks to the readers of this story especially those who left their comments, voted and subscribed. I will not be making a sequel. Sorry. This is all I can grant. 

 

It's been a while since Yuri and her friends ventured on the real world. It wasn't an easy task because they have many competitors to deal with and a variety of consumers to please. However, because Yoshen University shaped them so well, the remarkable alumni were able to handle the many challenges laid upon them as the innovative leaders of their family's businesses.

"Mr. Wu, why are we here in a private pool villa? Didn't you say that Mrs. Von wants to meet with me in a restaurant? Did she make a sudden change in the location of our appointment?" Yuri bombarded her assistant with these questions when they arrived at this private pool villa in Busan that looks empty.

"I'm afraid she did, Miss Kwon. Mrs. Von told me that she's going to be late for ten minutes because of an important family affair. Why don't you first have a seat while we wait? This place has a beautiful view of the beach. Would you like to take photos as souvenirs?" the forty-seven year old assistant asked the Creative Director of the Kwons' cosmetics company.

Yuri puffed a breath and chortled at her assistant's youthful suggestion. "I don't like taking photos when I'm not with my friends in a place like this. Besides, you know that I don't do that when I'm at work. I only become a crazy person after office hours."

"Oh yeah? Even if the people you're going to meet for a business-related appointment are some people like us?" a familiar feminine voice asked that made Yuri to quickly turn around and forget to act professional upon seeing this doe-eyed girl and the male members of Jessica's clique. She squealed in joy as she run to them and give each one a warm hug. But her joyous self momentarily stopped when she realized why she went to this villa in the first place.

"Wait. What are you guys doing here? Did you just happen to pass by? I have a meeting with Mrs. Von. I'm afraid I cannot entertain you guys in the meantime."

Yoona smiled and looked at the others who were also wearing a smile that confused Yuri. They looked at her assistant and beckoned him to explain the whole situation. "Your mother is already talking to Mrs. Von right now, Miss Kwon. This appointment is a surprise she and your friends prepared. You'll be staying here with them for three days and two nights. Excuse me for a moment. Me and Miss Im still need to fetch the rest of your friends at the airport. We'll be back in half an hour."

After Mr. Wu left with Yoona, Yuri and the rest of Jessica's clique together with their girlfriends gathered inside the villa to talk about the five months they haven't seen each other. Though they're always busy, they always tried to meet after four to five months. Oftentimes they go on a trip overseas. But most of the time they only gather for a few days in a hotel, a villa or a friend's house.

"How's Jessica? Is she coming to join us?" Yuri asked in the hopes that Jessica is the mastermind of this surprise her friends pulled off. Unfortunately, their I-have-no-idea face suggested otherwise. "She's probably busy," she said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"I'm sorry Yul. You know how big Daehan has become in the span of four years that Jessica managed the conglomerate. But she said she'll be available online tonight. We'll all be able to talk to her. It's going to be fun," the optimistic Mark Prin replied.

"That's good to know. But it really would have been better if she's also here to join us. Spending time in this wonderful place will be more fun if we're complete." Later, Yuri's cousin arrived hand in hand with her girlfriend Yoona together with Victoria and her boyfriend Calvin. They spent most of the day talking about business, reminiscing their college days and also dancing and singing. And after dinner, they did a video call with Jessica who has just arrived from an appointment in Jamaica.

"Yah, Miura. You're blocking my view of Yuri's face. I already know how handsome you have become so you don't need to flaunt your beautiful face in front of the camera," Jessica reprimanded in a manmer that never fail to make her friends laugh.

The bullied Haruma stood behind Yuri and pushed her chair in front of the group. "Is the view of her face clear to you now, Princess Jessica?" he playfully asked.

"Yes it is, my handsome servant. Thank you very much. Since I'm done talking to everyone, why don't you let me have a private time with my Kwon Yuri? The beach out there is probably sulking because you never paid attention to it and only gathered at the poolside. Now shoo. Go there and have fun."

"Fine, your highness. But don't you dare use your private time with her for cyber s - " Before Billy was able to continue his joke, his girlfriend Park Jiyeon covered his mouth.

"You're lucky that Jess is not here. Or else she could have grilled you alive because of your dirty mouth. Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter