Valentine's Day 2

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smooth skin, a soft pair of lips and a bubblegum tounge. Just these three alone can drive Yuri insane everytime she shares an intense moment with her girlfriend. She loves the way Jessica calls her name when they're making love. She loves the way her hands knead her skin and the way she dig her fingernails everytime Yuri s in and out of her core. She loves the taste of . She loves the taste of her nectar. In other words, Kwon Yuri loves everything about this girl carved into perfection, a perfection who chose to love someone like her.

"I love you," Yuri uttered while worshipping Jessica's neck with her lips, at the right spot while her fingers played with her bosom. Playing with her alone is enough to turn Jessica into a mess for only Yuri's touch can electrify her. Only her kiss can make her crave for more.

"Yuri~" Jessica moaned and rolled back her head when Yuri's hand has gone further south for the second time. She ed in a slower pace this time. And though she prefers Yuri doing it faster, Jessica did not complain and just gyrated her hips to feel Yuri's digits deeper inside of her.

"You're so beautiful Jessica," Yuri whispered to her lover while catching her breath. "I love you so much." Though she couldn't reply because of too much ecstasy, Yuri knows that Jessica loves her in the same way she does or probably even more than that. After a moment of ing and hitting the right spot, Jessica screamed Yuri's name and cummed.

"You're amazing," Jessica said to her lover who's panting while resting on her chest.

Yuri chuckled and crawled a little higher to line her eyes with her lover. "I know. It's because you deserve only the best, Miss Jung. Do you want another round?" Yuri teased Jessica by trailing more kisses down her collar and nibbling the skin on her pulse point. The always dominated woman giggled at the tickling sensation her girlfriend is giving her.

"Yuri, stop," Jessica said with her shoulders shuddering in laughter. "I can't afford another round or else I'm going to collapse due to exhaustion. What are you going to tell the medics? That I fainted while we're having ?" Yuri laughed out loud when Jessica just casually said the S word. "Let's reserve it to some other time shall we?"

"Okay. If you said so. But...will you let me kiss you again? I'm so in love with the taste of your lips, Miss Jung."

"Okay. But just a kiss Miss Kwon. Nothing further than that."

"Yes ma'am." Though Jessica emphasized that she only want a kiss, Yuri pinned her hands above her head indicating that the tan girl will do something further than just a kiss. Jessica complained no more because after all they have the entire day to spend with each other.

 

 

Inside a classroom of a private university in Tokyo is a grumpy young woman named Choi Sooyoung. She isn't her usual cheerful self because it's Valentine's day, almost everyone in her class are having a lovely day because of the sweet gestures of their lovers and yet here she is, alone in her seat, receiving no reply from the person she greeted with Happy Valentine's.

"Ugh! Why is she not texting back?" she said while staring at her phonescreen. "Even if we're not yet official, she should have at least replied with 'Happy Valentine's Day too'. It's just four words and twenty-one letters. What's so hard about typing that?"

"Hey, Soo! Have you gone mad? Why are you talking to yourself? We're just right here. You can talk to us anytime instead of yourself," says Sooyoung's friend Aya Omasa.

"She's probably like that because of her crush," Aya's boyfriend named Uchi Hiroki said while wriggling his brows to tease their friend. "Valentine's day is almost over and she's still not showing up or haven't sent Sooyoung with something to make her day."

Her friends and even Sooyoung herself thought that this year's Hearts' day will not be in favor of her too. But she was wrong. Interrupting every ongoing classes was the sound of a helicopter that has just landed at the university's wide lawn. Curiosity striking them, everyone gathered outside their classrooms to take a glimpse of the person who came.

"Woolim Group. What is their company chopper doing here?" Hiroki asked when he saw the logo of the chopper. Sooyoung's eyes grew wide upon realizing that Woolim Group is the conglomerate of hotels and resorts owned by Yoona's father. When a girl stepped out of the chopper, Sooyoung blinked thrice to convince herself that she really is seeing the person she wanted to see the most on this special day.

"Wait...Isn't that Im Yoona?" the students who recognized the doe-eyed girl asked their friends.

"It really is her!" one of them exclaimed. "Oh my gosh! She looks prettier than the last time I saw her." Yoona i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter