I Love You Too

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri has only an hour left to prepare for the ball. But still she can't figure out how she'll look attractive with the white suit Jessica's friends prepared for her. So when her mom finally returned to the dorm, the tan girl felt relieved. At last she has someone who can help her.

"Mom! Where in the world have you been? I kept texting you to help me prepare for the ball!"

Yuri looked like a child throwing tantrums while scolding her mother so it surprised Mrs. Kwon to see her that way. "I spent my time talking with the other parents to make our products known. You're already good enough in styling yourself. Why else do you need my help?"

"My friends changed my outfit in the last minute. I only know how to look great with a dress but it's an all-white suit that they prepared for me."

"Why did they prepare this instead of a dress or a gown? Sure this has a feminine cut but aren't girls supposed to be wearing a dress in a ball?"

"That's what I've been asking to myself too. But I can't figure out what is the plan that they have in mind for doing it. Can you just help me on how to pull this off perfectly? I don't want to disappoint my muse. She's expecting that I will look great tonight."

Mrs. Kwon cocked her brow when Yuri said 'muse'. "Muse? Hey, Kwon Yuri. Are you dating a girl again? How many times do I have to tell you to stop fantasizing girls and choose to drool over men instead? You're making me disappointed because of your ual preferrence."

"I fantasize both alright? It just so happened that a female won my heart again this time."

"Who is it? Why have you not mention anything about her earlier? Did you ever plan to tell me about that person?" Yuri ignored her mother and started putting on the suit. "Hey, Kwon Yuri. Your mother is talking to you. Who is she? Who is this girl you're currently dating? Give me her name right now or else I won't help you."

"It's Jessica. Satisfied?" Her mother's persistence irritated the tan girl so she raised her voice.

"Jessica? You mean Jessica Jung, your roommate who is the heiress of Daehan Group and is the biological daughter of Mr. Morita's heir?" Mrs. Kwon's eyes were wide open due to anticipation. It doesn't matter now if her daughter likes a girl since it is a Jessica Jung they're talking about. As for Yuri, she's disappointed to see her mother reacting that way.

"See? That's the reason why I did not tell you that I'm courting her. You're only appreciating Jessica because she belongs to an extremely wealthy family and not because she has an attractive personality."

"Does she like you too?"

"Stop asking me about her and just help me on how to look attractive tonight with this suit."

Since she likes to have Jessica as her in-law, Mrs. Kwon became eager to help Yuri. She has a great fashion sense so the end result was great.

Together with her mother who's wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline, Yuri went to the school's ballroom that has a Western touch. Everyone's already there except for Jessica and her friends.

"Yuri? I thought you're going to wear a Black Swan outfit?" Minhee said upon seeing her friend. She and Gayoung were wearing an antique ivory lace gown with a plunging back.

"Well, somebody sneaked into my room and changed my outfit with this one. Both of you look stunning. That dress is perfect."

"Thanks. Though you're not wearing a dress, you still look perfect in that suit Yuri. It makes you look beautiful and handsome at the same time."

Minhee and Gayoung also complimented the dress of Yuri's mother. They also introduced their parents to the CEO of a cosmetics company. And while they were busy chatting, Jessica and her friends arrived. Yoona's wearing a white A-line gown. The boys are dressed like the character Sebastian in the anime Dark Butler. And Jessica? Not enough words can describe how awesome she looks with her ivory ball gown with a pewter accent.

"She looks like a princess," some people said. They share the same thoughts Yuri's mother has while staring at Jessica.

Gayoung's mother also agreed with the compliment. "Given that her father is the heir of Yoshen Group aside from the fact that she's the heiress of Daehan, makes her the real princess of this school."

All eyes were on the clique especially to Jessica. But the latter's eyes were only looking at one person. And that person is no other than Kwon Yuri who is also staring at her with mouth agape. Yuri's heart was beating erratically while she's looking at the girl who's taking slow steps towards her. She wanted to move towards Jessica. But she couldn't manage to move even just a single limb because she's so stunned of the beauty standing before her.

"You're supposed to welcome your muse, my beautiful ," says Jessica who's beaming her heartwarming smile. She looked at Yuri from head to toe and then praised the taller girl's outfit. "You look perfect."

"I should say the same for you," Yuri replied. With great reverence, she offered her hand - a gesture that made Jessica smile and gladly take her hand. She looked happy while talking to Yuri's mother who's so excited to get to know her more. She's also helping Yuri by telling Jessica of the many great things Yuri has done as a daughter.

"I told you she's going to love it," Yoona mumbled to Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter