Love Fuels Determination

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri experienced difficulty falling asleep on her first night at Mark Prin's house. Not only was it because the environment is new to her or because it's her first time to go overseas with Jessica's clique, but also because thoughts about what happened in Napa, California kept bugging the tan girl. Therefore, she spent her time by staring at the goddess sleeping peacefully beside her. Until now Yuri still can't believe that Jessica chose her over her grandfather. Daehan Group is a multi-billion dollar company. It's the most successful conglomerate in the telecommunications and manufacturing industry that is owned and managed by an Asian businessman. And because of this success, Mr. Jung was given recognition by the South Korean government several times. That is why chosing Yuri over her grandfather is an unbelievable sacrifice Jessica did.

"What did I do to deserve you? I am nothing compared to what Daehan Group can do for you but still you chose to be with me," Yuri wondered while tucking Jessica's dark brown hair that curtained her face. She reminisced about that day in California when they faced Jung Soo Hyun. Not only did Jessica chose her that day, she also gave her all to Yuri. Her name resounded like a beautiful, sweet flowing music while they were making love. Only Jessica can make her name sound like it is the most beautiful name to ever exist in this world. Only Jessica can make her forget her worries with a single touch. Only her, just Yoshen's eye candy. So how can she not fall in love with her even more every single day? It's impossible to resist a lover like Jessica Jung. 

"You're staring at me like you want to memorize every details of my face," Jessica uttered with her eyes remained shut. Yuri stopped her hair, surprised to know that Jessica's awake and probably heard what she said. Slowly, the latter opened her tantalizing eyes to meet Yuri's gaze. A smile crept in her face as she caress her lover's cheek. "Can't sleep?" she asked.

Yuri nodded, held Jessica's hand and then kissed it's palm. "Sorry I awakened you. I didn't mean to."

"It's no big deal. What time is it?"

"One o'clock."

"Don't you feel tired? Shouldn't you be sleepy due to jet lag?"

"Sleepiness forgot to pay it's regular visit. Maybe it forgot that my name is on the list."

Jessica laughed at Yuri's joke. She crawled on top of her and stared at Yuri's eyes for a long time until she remembered Yuri's wondered questions earlier. "I love you," she said in a manner that can drown one's soul in ecstasy. "You don't have to do anything for you to be considered as someone who deserves me. I love you and that's all that matters. That's the only reason that I need for me to choose you Kwon Yuri."

Everytime Jessica says those kind words, Yuri is left speechless. So all that she could do is to stare at Jessica's loving orbs and let herself be drawn to her like a magnet until the gap between their lips is closed. She loves her. It is so clear in Jessica's kiss how much Yuri means to her. There is no room for doubt about that because Kwon Yuri means the world to Jessica Jung right now.

 

 

Seven thirty AM. The sound of Jessica's phone ringing because of an incoming call stirred the lovers in their sleep. Lazily, the American girl reached for her phone and pressed the answer button. "Yes?" she asked. It is obvious in her voice that she's still tired and sleepy.

"It's breakfast time Jess. Hurry up and join us." Shirota sounds so excited for breakfast. The boys went fishing right after sunrise and it is him who has the biggest catch. Therefore he is excited to show it to their leader and brag about his fishing skills.

"Go ahead. I'm still sleepy."

"Oh come on! You slept early last night so how could you say that?" Shirota paused when a naughty thought crossed his mind. "Unless you did something with Yuri in the middle of the night. Did you?"

He's teasing her. And Jessica's too shy to admit that he's right. Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead and mouthed that she'll take a shower first. Her body is gloriously displayed in front of her lover. And even if it's her second time to see all of it, Jessica still blushed furiously.

"It seems like I'm right." Jessica's eyes followed Yuri until she closed the door of the attached bathroom. She was too focused on Yuri's y figure to the extent that she forgot that Shirota is still on the phone. 

"Oh crap!" she said at the back of her mind after being caught off guard. She buried her face on the pillow. Shirota will surely non-stop. And the worse thing is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter