Happiness And Conflicting Emotions

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in the middle of the Yulsic couple's room was Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung. The latter's brows were knitted while looking around her cousin's dorm room. She felt out of place because it seemed like Yuri's love for Jessica is reflected in every corners of that room. And here she is, a lady equally gorgeous as her cousin yet single since birth. "I don't wanna sleep here," she said firmly after pondering for a long time.

"Why? Yuri said you're allowed to stay here since the couple will sleep at the treehouse. The matron and school admin already know about this in case that's what you're worried about."

"It's not what I'm worried of. This is their personal space so I don't wanna sleep here tonight. Can I stay in your room instead?"

"What?" Yoona didn't expect that the taller girl will come up with that suggestion. From the way she sees it, Sooyoung's excuse of honoring Yulsic's personal space is just lame. "I also have a roommate Soo. You'll be more comfortable here because you can have the bed for yourself."

"How about you sleep here instead so that I won't be alone? I'll sleep on Yuri's bed and you'll sleep on Jessica's bed. How's that sound?"

Sooyoung's request is making Yoona feel a little uncomfortable. There's something in the way Yuri's cousin is looking at her and it's something which she couldn't fathom. "I am not used of sleeping in someone else's room," she said as an excuse to brush off Sooyoung's suggestion. But the Tokyo girl is not yet done insisting.

"Then if that's the case I'll sleep in your room." And without her consent, Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's hand and ushered her outside. "So where's your room Miss Im?"

Since Yoona's too baffled to speak so she just pointed at the door of the room she shares with Victoria. Sooyoung seems to be comfortable around her even though it's only been a few days since they first met.

"Such a comfy bed you got here Yoona," Sooyoung said after lying her back on the soft mattress. "Why are you still standing there? You better sleep now since it's getting late. You still have classes tomorrow."

The doe-eyed girl nervously lied down. She was too careful with her movements to avoid making any skin contact with the girl beside her because Sooyoung's jovial mood surely confuses the young Im. Yuri's cousin has already fallen asleep yet Yoona's eyes remained wide open for she is busy thinking why she felt something different when Sooyoung grabbed her hand. She kept on thinking about it until drowsiness hit her.

Fully waking her up the following day was the absence of another person beside her. Yuri panicked because Jessica is nowhere to be seen inside their treehouse. She got up and immediately looked for her lover outside. After a few minutes of searching, her breathing became even when she caught a glimpse of the girl standing at the tallest part of the hill. Jessica is standing there wrapped with a woolen blanket to keep herself warm. Her back is facing Yuri for she is watching the view of the neighboring islands and is waiting for the sun to break the darkness of the night sky.

"Good morning," Jessica greeted when she felt Yuri's arms encircling her waist and her chin resting on her shoulder.

"Good morning." Yuri planted a kiss on Jessica's neck and tightened her embrace. "I got scared when I woke up not finding you beside me. I thought you already left or someone took you away."

"I'm sorry about that. You were in a deep slumber so I avoided making unnecessary noises to wake you up. It's still too early to prepare for school anyway. Were you able to sleep well?"

"Yes. I always do when you're lying next to me." Jessica craned her neck to see Yuri smiling at her. She then turned around to give the tan girl a deep, passionate kiss. "I love you," Yuri utterred in a breathy voice that made Jessica smile.

"Your voice sounds more beautiful when you're saying that you love me. Kwon Yuri, thank you so much for loving me. Thank you for staying beside me and thank you for not leaving me." There are tears pooling in Jessica's eyes while she was expressing her gratitude towards the woman that she loves. Kwon Yuri is the last piece of the puzzle that completed her. She brought back the genuine smile that Jessica lost after what she'd been through. "You're worth all of it Yuri," she continued to say while staring at Yuri's orbs. "You're worth all the choices that I made and I do not regret fighting for you. I do not regret sacrificing my life for you because in exchange of the things that I've done, you brought into my life the kind of happiness that no one can offer me."

Jessica didn't stop her tears from falling. Those precious pearls from her brown orbs conveyed how genuinely thankful she is for having Kwon Yuri in her life. It fluttered Yuri's heart the way Jessica's beauty and music did during the first time they met.

"I am more thankful to have you in my life Jessica. You did so many great things for me. Too much to the extent that I thought I don't deserve most of it. You made me the happiest when you said that you love me too. I was like a lottery winner when you emphasized and proved to me that you will never leave me. That is why I will never get tired of loving you Jessica. I will never get tired of making you happy." Yuri leaned down to capture Jessica's lips once again. That kiss was enough to convey the thousand more words she wanted Jessica to hear.

While there is this couple who are making their hearts flutter with words of love, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter