Forgiving Heart

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A goofy smile is what's plastered on the faces of Jessica's friends while they were looking at her whose precious violin time was interrupted by their presence. What's making them smile like this was the trending video on Twitter of that moment Yuri captured Jessica's unprepared lips after the interview for the teens magazine. Half of the comments were expressions of how jealous they were with Yuri for winning the heart of the once stern leader of the clique that they admired. And the other half were praises on the couple for being brave in showing their love and for always supporting each other no matter what kind of challenges they faced. For them Yuri and Jessica were perfect examples of a lover they dream to have. They were also convinced that if the two will remain how they are to each other right now, they will surely end up being together for the rest of their lives.

"Stop laughing," Jessica said in a warning tone when her friends laughed like idiots while watching the video for the nth time. They're picking on her again. But compared to the old times though, it has become more frequent after she opened her heart to Kwon Yuri.

"Your shocked face was really funny Jess," Yoona said to her bestfriend who just rolled her eyes at her comment. "You really didn't expect that Yuri will kiss you in front of everyone huh? Look at yourself in the video. It took you a long time before you were able to respond to her kiss."

"It feels like I'm watching a K-drama while watching this footage. It gives me so much feels," Billy further teased so the others' laughter became even louder. Jessica's death glare didn't work on them so the bullied leader walked out from the scene instead and returned to her dorm room to keep her violin.

"Why did your music stop? I was listening to it and waited for you to continue playing," says Yuri who's busy putting on her make-up. She's only wrapped with a silk robe and no underwear covering her assets so her cheeks were way too obvious with that piece of cloth. And no matter how hard she tried, Jessica can't avoid stealing a glance at her favorite part of Yuri's body and this made her feel hot on the inside. She already feels hot after being annoyed by her friends early in the morning. And Yuri's seductive body is not helping her to cool down. "Why are you setting the aircon in a turbo mode? We're not living in Mercury or Venus, Sica."

"Stop asking and just continue what you're doing. I'm just trying to cool down since I ran on my way back here. I'll put it back to fan mode later on," Jessica replied while trying hard not to glance at Yuri's body again. She thanked all angels when the tan girl didn't ask further about her weirdness and just continued preparing for school.

It wasn't only Jessica's friends who kept talking about what transpired the other day at the conclusion of the photoshoot. It was the main topic in every class and this made Yuri feel embarrassed yet proud at the same time for being able to make a bold move to show her love for Jessica. They remained the talk of town and it took nearly three weeks before it died down.

At the end of the school year Jessica was given recognition for being the top one in class for the second time. Her friends and Yuri also made it to the top twenty and they all decided to celebrate these achievements in Shirota's place in Tokyo. "Ugh! Choi Sooyoung, this isn't your house. Stop being mushy with Yoona in front of everyone," Yuri complained because upon arriving in Shirota's house, her cousin ran into Yoona's arms and clashed their lips for a long time like no one's watching them.

"Shut up. If you're jealous then kiss Jessica like the way you did during her magazine interview," Sooyoung countered. And this retort from her cousin made Yuri blush when she remembered what she did. Still, she continued nagging her cousin for being overly showy.

"Just let them do what they want," Shirota said to the tan girl. "One month of not seeing each other is quite long enough so I understand how much your cousin missed our doe-eyed friend. Yoong, you can make out with her in the guestroom if you want."

Shirota's casual advise earned him a spank from his doe-eyed friend. But surely, while they were partying inside the house with their lovers together with Victoria and her Taiwanese boyfriend Calvin Chen, the SooNa couple have a world of their own. They remained seated in one corner with their arms wrapped around each other's waists. They kissed, talked about various things and also joked around.

"Yoongie, did you guys watch the news this morning?" Sooyoung asked suddenly after their series of sweet talks.

"No. Why? Is there something on the news that I should worry about?"

"Probably yes because it has something to do with Jessica. It's about her grandfather. He was rushed to the hospital yesterday but after twelve hours, he insisted to be discharged."

"Why would he do that?" Yoona shifted her gaze to her bestfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter