The Jealous Princess

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Yuri?" For the nth time Jessica asked this to her friends while they were having dinner. They're almost done with their meal but the tan girl is still nowhere to be seen. Since it's Sunday, Jessica's looking forward to spending quality time with Kwon Yuri but unfortunately, she haven't seen her lover since the start of the day. If only she can manage to walk unsupported with crutches, Jessica could have already left to look for her girlfriend. "Does any of you knows where she is? She's not answering my calls and she isn't telling me where she is either."

"I saw her going to the library this morning, Jessie. When I invited her to join us for lunch, she told me that she have something important to do." Victoria answered a complete lie. She's hoping that Jessica will buy her excuse for she and the others know where the tan girl is and what she's up to.

"Her mother called earlier. She's asking for Yuri's help with something related to their company that is why she went to the library to work on it," Gayoung added to support Victoria's answer.

"Why didn't she tell me so that I will know if I can help her? It's alright for her to ask for my help when it's something related to their company." Jessica is starting to sulk. And when she's like this many things run on her mind. In other words, she becomes suspicious. "Are you sure what she's doing right now is related to their family business? Is she working on it alone or someone's with her in the library? She's not answering my calls so it means something is distracting her."

"Jessie, phones are supposed to be turned off inside the library. So that explains why she can't answer your calls. And no, nothing is distracting her." Minhee defended her friend because Jessica sounds like she's suspecting that her Kwon Yuri is flirting at the library. "No one's with her Jessie. Believe me. She's working on her assignment by herself."

"I need to see it with my own eyes. No one is allowed to flirt with my Yuri. She's mine." Jessica got up and grabbed her crutches but her bestfriend Yoona stopped her from leaving. "Why are you stopping me? Why? Is she with someone? Is she doing something I shouldn't see? Have she found a new person to flirt with while I was in the hospital?"

"Gosh Jess! You sound like a paranoid girlfriend. You're the princess of this school so no one will dare to snatch Yuri from you. The reason why I'm stopping you from leaving is because the library is a long walk from here. Are you sure you can manage to go there with your crutches? Remember that you are in the cafeteria of our dormitory. Just sit down and relax okay? I doubt Yuri is seeing someone. She's so devoted to a gorgeous girlfriend like you."

Sighing heavily, Jessica sat down and eyed on her friends one by one. "Make sure you're not covering up for her. Because if I'll find out that you know that she's seeing someone else, you're dead."

"Wow. That's a scary warning Jess. I think I should start writing my last will." Haruma's shoulders shuddered while he's laughing at his own joke.

"I'm not ready to die, Jess. Jiyeon still haven't heard my confession. I need her to hear my heart first before I die," Billy added to further annoy their jealous leader.

Jessica breathed noisily like a bull ready to attack. She's glowering at her male friends who are making fun of her activated jealousy. "Stop laughing. I am not in the mood to hear your jokes."

The leader continued feeding her mind with assumptions when Yoona received a text message from Yuri telling her that she's done with the preparations and is ready to let Jessica see it. "Let's go Jess," Yoona said after getting Jessica's wheelchair which they hid at the storage room of the dorm's cafeteria.

"Go? Go where?"

"To your girlfriend who's flirting behind your back. I've just received a text message reporting that your Kwon Yuri is having a casual conversation with someone." Because Yoona enjoys seeing Jealous Sica, she joined her friends in teasing their leader. Jessica's expression changed from dark to darker after what her bestfriend told her. "Here. Use your wheelchair so that we can go to there faster."

On their way to where Yuri is, Jessica kept on asking whether her girlfriend has really found a new lover. "You'll see for yourself," Shirota replied casually.

"You said Yuri is in the library. So why are we taking the wrong route? This is the way to the restricted area."

The five just ignored their leader's inquiry and continued treading the way to the farthest side of the island where only Jessica was onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter