For You I Came Back

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona isn't the type who glares at her friend Jessica. Most of the time in their circle, it is the leader who often glare at her friends when they're teasing her about her lovelife and also about her fanboys and fangirls in every school they went to. But today became a different story, a first time for the Jessica Jung to see her female bestfriend flaring at her with hands placed on both hips. This happened because the clique woke up finding Yuri sleeping comfortably on Jessica's bed while hugging her girlfriend whom they assumed can't recognize any of them (including Yuri).

"What?" Jessica has become impatient of waiting for Yoona to speak to her. Yuri's already seated at the bedside chair but her hand remained tangled with her lover who never want to let it go.

"So you can speak," Yoona spat.

"Of course I can speak. I have a mouth so why can't I?"

"And you can remember Yuri. Otherwise you won't let her snuggle with you in a hospital bed."

"Yes I do remember her. What's the matter with that? So what if she slept next to me? We only kissed and hug. It's not like we made love in this hospital bed. I'm not an unprofessional, ill-mannered person to do something like that."

"Jess, we waited for you to say something yesterday but you didn't let us hear even just a single word. We became that you can't recognize any of us. How could you do it? You scared the hell out of us! And now we saw you snuggling with Yuri. We feel betrayed!" Yoona whined like a child and it's the first time she did that too in front of their leader.

"Well, I'm sorry alright? I want Yuri to be the first to hear my voice. It's more romantic if it's only her who can hear me." When her friends bursted into laughter, Jessica pulled a face due to irritation and confusion as to what's so funny with what she said. "What's so funny?" she asked seriously.

"We didn't know you have that side of you too Jess," Shirota explained, still laughing at his friend. "Usually you're not the type who worries whether what you're doing is romantic or not. Or if the setting has a romantic vibe or just whatsoever. Remember when you confessed to Miss Tiffany? She revealed that you confessed to her while she was teaching you how to wash your underwear."

Because he shared something embarrassing that caused everyone to laugh even Yuri who failed to stifle her laughter, a pillow landed on Shirota's face hurting his pointed nose. "If you want to stay alive don't say anything more embarrassing," Jessica warned not just Shirota but also the others. Because they're afraid to unleash more of HellSica, the five decided to stop making fun of their leader.

"So Jess, you really can recognize each one of us?" Billy inquired. Jessica nodded and smiled to her father and her friends. "You remember everything from when we first met until the day you left Yoshen to come here in Seoul?"

"Yes, I do remember everything. My memories are intact alright?"

"Are you sure? You didn't forget anything about your past?"

Since her friends are still doubtful, Jessica enumerated the wonderful moments she shared with them. She told them how she met them, from where they are from, their special skills, their favorite foods and all the vacations they spent together. And those were enough to convince the members of the clique that their leader doesn't have an amnesia. And this made them happy to know that Jessica is still the Jessica that they know.

To give Jessica a private time to talk to her father, Yuri and their friends excused themselves saying they'll just buy something for breakfast. After they left, Mr. Duhamel sat beside Jessica and held his daughter's hand. "I'm glad you're totally okay."

"Totally isn't the right word dad since I still can't move my limbs freely," Jessica jested.

"Well, physical therapy will help you deal with it. I'm sure with a professional's help you'll be able to walk again. So how are you feeling right now? Does your head hurt?"

"Just a little. What I'm really worried about are my limbs that feel so weak. But I know that with enough food and exercise I'll feel re-charged. How about you dad? How are you? Have you always been here while I'm...asleep?" Jessica doesn't want to say the words unresponsive and in a coma so she used asleep instead.

"Most of the time I am here. I'm always waiting for you to wake up. Everytime I leave to go to work I don't have a peace of mind. I'm always worried that when I get back I might not see you again. Thank you for hearing my prayer, Jess. Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter