Showy In A Good Way

Because I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day after Valentine's day became an unusual day for the students of BSBA Class A. Not only have they been waiting for the always punctual Professor Song for twenty minutes now but their most popular classmates, including Yuri, were also told to report to the university president's office early in the morning.

"Why does the president need to talk to us?" Billy asked his friends who were unfortunately as clueless as him. Mark assumed that it may have something to do with their upcoming photoshoot for the teens magazine. However, it doesn't seem to be the case because they were welcomed by a scary aura oozing from the handsome President Woo Sung. Seated on the chairs lined up in front of his desk were Professor Hye Kyo, her husband Dr. Song, the engaged couple Professor Han and Professor Gao, the old president Mr. Mitoba and also Jessica's father. Their facial expressions told the students that they're in trouble and should be prepared with the president's wrath.

"So...how was your Valentine's day?" Mr. Woo Sung asked in a tone that implied the students will be grilled soon. "Had fun ditching classes and paying the guards a huge amount of money so that they can allow you to leave the island without me knowing?"

Jessica and her friends didn't say anything because the president is being his scary self and they don't know how to counter that. It was Mr. Morita who defended the students in the hot seat. "Son, it's Valentine's day. It's the season of love so it's okay if they ditched their classes to spend time with their love ones."

"Silence, father! You also helped them by lending one of your cruise ships. What if something happened to them? How am I gonna face the parents of their girlfriends? They are my responsibility because they're all students of this university!" The seven students got even more surprised listening to Mr. Woo Sung talking to his father figure in a strict tone. However, Mr. Morita just chortled at his heir's attitude. "You too Josh. You convinced the guards to accept the money from your daughter. All of you allowed them to ditch their classes!"

"Wait. How did we get involved in this? I'm innocent. My wife is innocent and our soon to be born child is undeniably innocent of this matter as well," the playful school doctor told the fuming president.

"Wait. You're pregnant?" Jessica asked and her Aunt Hye Kyo replied with a brief nod and a smile. "Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm going to have - " Unfortunately for her, Jessica was cut off by her uncle.

"Reserve the merry talk for later. And for the rest of you who's wondering about your involvement with this, have you forgot that Jessica and Yoona are your responsibilities? As someone related to them, you should have asked them where they are but instead you just let them do what they want. Furthermore, you didn't conduct your classes because you also have your own Valentine's date planned!"

The professors bit their bottom lip, guilty of the president's accusations. But if there's someone who's enjoying this behavior of the president, it's Jessica's father and their father figure. "He looks like a kid who lost his toy when he's being this angry," Mr. Morita whispered to Mr. Duhamel who is seated beside him.

"I agree. He gets so worked up with his responsibilities as the father of this university. We should do it again next year. It's fun to see him fuming in anger," Mr. Duhamel replied while trying to suppress his laughter.

"Stop murmuring, you two. Now, as a punishment for all of you, you will sweep the front and backyards today. You will only be allowed to rest for an hour which is during lunchbreak. Do you understand?"

The students replied only after Jung Woo Sung repeated his question. "Are we supposed to do the same President Sung?" Professor Gao inquired after the students left the office.

"No. As for the four of you, I'm going to deduct twenty percent of your salary for this month."

"What?! No! My baby needs that money," Dr. Song reacted but later froze in his seat when Jung Woo Sung glared at him.

"Stop fooling around and being bratty Soong Joong Ki. I am the president so talk to me with respect when you're in my office. You may leave. I don't want this to happen again."

Meanwhile, gathered at the frontyard were the girlfriends of the four members of Jessica's clique. When asked what they're doing there, they told the group that they too were punished by the president. A letter was sent to each one of them informing them that they need to help Jessica and her friends in cleaning the school's surroundings. Under the scorching heat of the sun, the group carried on their duties without stopping because they want to finish it as soon as possible.

"I told you that we can hold the date after our photoshoot but you still insisted to do it on Valentine's day. Look what happened now. We've been punished by President Sung. Angry Jungs are always scary and hard to deal with." Shirota's complaints and his side note regarding the Jungs earned him a nutshell landing on his forehead. "Ouch! See that? I was right when I said that angry Jungs are always scary."

"Stop whining and just do your job," Jessica retorted. "Weren't you the one who's more excited than me in having a romantic date in a cruise ship? The six of us planned it all so stop complaining."

"We're not complaining. We just wanna make fun of you because you looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter