Chapter 8

A Change?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

The bell rung, I collected my belongings and left the classroom in a hurry. I didn’t want Kyuhyun to get the opportunity to talk to me and make me lose my faith again. There were times I really wanted to give up everything and be with him. But, it was hard for me to trust guys after all I have been through. I went back to my hostel, changed, and went out.

“Ya Seohyunnie! You have really grown up! Look at you, you’re going to a club on your own accord!” Sooyoung yelled into my ears. “Yeah man, what happened to you? Have you finally realized the need to blend in with your unnies?” Yoona added.

“Yeah, I should have done this last time rather than spending time dating stupid guys!” I replied and smile. “Seohyun-ah, why would you say that? You know you always have given your all in a relationship, so that you would never regret.” Taeyeon asked.

“But now I’m regretting giving my all, because I’m left with nothing. And I want to get it back.” I said. I could see they were shocked with my reply, and they tried to change the topic. I walked to the dance floor and started dancing, little did I know, the guy I dated after Min Jae Hee came over to talk to me.

“Hey Seohyun, what are you doing here?” He asked, while putting his hands on my waist. Typical. “Can’t you see I’m dancing, oppa?” I said flirtatiously. “Yaaa, you’re so hot today, I wish we didn’t end so abruptly” He continued.

Disgusting.

We left the club together and flagged for a cab. Just like that day, I thought. I had plans this time round, it’s not gonna be so easy on him. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Kyuhyun looking at me from afar. His eyes were filled with sadness, but I forced myself to look away and get on the cab.

After awhile, we reached the hotel and got a room. As I entered the room, I was shocked to see to see Min Jae Hee inside. I wanted to turn round to leave as I could sense that he was going to revenge for what I have done to him. But the guy behind stopped me.

“Seo Joo-hyun, where are you going?”Min Jae Hee smirked.

I glared at him and stand by the door. But I was pushed into the room. “I didn’t get what I want and I’m gonna get it today.” He said. He tried to come closer and I kicked in on his leg. Seems like a wrong move as he was agitated and he made the guy hold me back. I was flung onto the bed and Min Jae Hee tried to tear my outer wear. I was shouting and struggling while that bastard tried to force himself upon me.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I shouted unknowingly.

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

She’s doing it again, I thought. Should I follow her? I had no time for second thoughts and I flagged the next cab. I look at the level they stopped at and tried to hear from the door if there’s any commotion. Then I heard Seohyun screaming for help. I called the police and immediately rang the bell of her room.  I could hear someone swearing and Seohyun’s screaming had stopped.

The guy opened the door while saying  “What do you wa..” and I punched him in his face. I ran in and the other guy tried to attack me but I hit him hard enough for him to fall on the ground. I ran over to Seohyun and removed my jacket to cover her and helped her to stand up to leave the place. We were leaving the room when I heard footsteps charging towards us and when I turned back, one of the guy was holding a knife, coming in my direction.

Before I could react, Seohyun pushed me away and she was stabbed.