Chapter 3

A Change?

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

It was a Monday, and I reached school early to check out the library hoping to see Seohyun there. To my disappointment, that girl broke her usual routine. She was nowhere to be seen so I walked back and find my hyungs.

I was talking to Sungmin-hyung when we bumped into the popular girls in school. I managed to spot Seohyun who was walking alone behind her clique. She looked so pale and tired, was it because of the dream she had? Did she not get enough rest after I left? I sighed and went back to class.

Truth is, Seohyun is my classmate, however, we seldom talked but we knew each other’s existence. It was awkward to talk to her, but what she did not know is that, I was carrying a torch for her all these years.

After the lesson ended, Seohyun was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist. “Hey, you alright? You looked pale.” I asked.

“I guess that’s none of your business. Spending a night together does not give you the rights to probe into my personal matter.” She spat those words at my coldly.

I was hurt, but I wanted to make things right. Afterall, I finally got a chance to speak to her face to face.

“I was just concerned about you. I don’t want you to get hurt.” I replied.

“Well, thank you then.” She said sarcastically and walked away.

Sigh. I’m putting down my playboy pride just to get her heart. Why won’t she understand?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

It kinda hurts me to hurt Kyuhyun like that. But this time round, I need to stand my ground. I need a change, and if I give in so easily to him, I might get hurt again. Sorry for being so selfish, but once bitten twice shy. It’s hard to mend a broken heart. It’s hard for me to trust again.

I went back to my hostel to change and hit the club again. It’s time to carry out my plan.