Chapter 10

A Change?

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

“Hi Yong-oppa. It’s 12th February. Do you remember what day is it?” I smiled gently. “So many things have happened…do you think what I did was right? Maybe if you were here with me, you would have done everything to stop me right? Haha..” I sighed.

“Kyu-oppa saved me yesterday. If it wasn’t for him, those people would have ruined my chastity. Do you think it’s alright for me to accept him? I’m not good enough for him though.” I frowned sadly. “If only you were here with me…I miss you.” I sobbed. I felt a sharp pain on my wound and realized that blood has flown out. Urgh…

“Bye Yong-oppa, I will come back soon. I love you.” I said sadly.

When I returned to my room, I was welcomed by a pair of worrying eyes. “YA Seo Joo-hyun, where have you been? Don’t you know how worried I was?” Kyuhyun yelled in my ears.

“Ahhh, sorry. You were sleeping so soundly, I couldn’t bear to wake you up just to tell you where I’m going.” I smiled to him weakly. My wound was hurting.

“Why are you so pale? You shouldn’t have went anywhere in this state!” Then he saw my bleeding wound. “YA YOU’RE BLEEDING!!!” And he ran out of the room to call the nurse.

My heart fluttered. I’m touched by his care for me. Unknowingly, I was smiling to myself and was unaware that Kyuhun and the nurse were already in the room.

“Seo Joo-hyun-ah! Are you alright? Is it really painful? Why are you smiling to yourself?!” He turned to the nurse. “Excuse me nurse, this won’t affect her mental state right?!”

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun, I’m perfectly fine! Now will you please excuse us? The nurse needs to change the dressing for my wound.” I snapped. Sigh, he is such a fool. Kyuhyun came in after the nurse was done, I was happy to see him. “Let’s go for on a date when I recover.” I suddenly asked him. His facial expression was priceless. So cute..

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

OH. MY. GOD. Is she freaking kidding me?! After pushing me away all these years, she’s asking if I want to go on a date with her? DAEBAK! This is much better than striking lottery. Kekeke! Has she finally decided to accept me? This is a dream come true! My heart was shouting in happiness.

I had to go back to school, so I bid Seohyun farewell and promised her that I would come back to visit her when school ends, of course, she reminded me to bring all her assignments and notes. This studious girl, I smiled.